Author Topic: Whitehouse Aides Comment on the increasingly angry President.  (Read 570 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Whitehouse Aides Comment on the increasingly angry President.
« on: August 27, 2005, 11:57:16 PM »
Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides
By DOUG THOMPSON
Aug 25, 2005, 06:19

While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him.

“I’m not meeting again with that goddamned bitch,” Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet again with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. “She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!”

Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades over those who protest the war, calling them “motherfucking traitors.” He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who wore “bullshit protectors” over their ears during his speech to their annual convention that he told aides to “tell those VFW assholes that I’ll never speak to them again is they can’t keep their members under control.”

White House insiders say Bush is growing increasingly bitter over mounting opposition to his war in Iraq. Polls show a vast majority of Americans now believe the war was a mistake and most doubt the President’s honesty.

“Who gives a flying fuck what the polls say,” he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. “I’m the President and I’ll do whatever I goddamned please. They don’t know shit.”

Bush, whiles setting up for a photo op for signing the recent CAFTA bill, flipped an extended middle finger to reporters. Aides say the President often “flips the bird” to show his displeasure and tells aides who disagree with him to “go to hell” or to “go fuck yourself.” His habit of giving people the finger goes back to his days as Texas governor, aides admit, and videos of him doing so before press conferences were widely circulated among TV stations during those days. A recent video showing him shooting the finger to reporters while walking also recently surfaced.

Bush’s behavior, according to prominent Washington psychiatrist, Dr. Justin Frank, author of “Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President,” is all too typical of an alcohol-abusing bully who is ruled by fear.

To see that fear emerges, Dr. Frank says, all one has to do is confront the President. “To actually directly confront him in a clear way, to bring him out, so you would really see the bully, and you would also see the fear,” he says.

Dr. Frank, in his book, speculates that Bush, an alcoholic who brags that he gave up booze without help from groups like Alcoholics Anonymous, may be drinking again.

“Two questions that the press seems particularly determined to ignore have hung silently in the air since before Bush took office,” Dr. Frank says.  “Is he still drinking? And if not, is he impaired by all the years he did spend drinking? Both questions need to be addressed in any serious assessment of his psychological state.”

Last year, Capitol Hill Blue learned the White House physician prescribed anti-depressant drugs for the President to control what aides called “violent mood swings.” As Dr. Frank also notes: “In writing about Bush's halting appearance in a press conference just before the start of the Iraq War, Washington Post media critic Tom Shales speculated that ‘the president may have been ever so slightly medicated.’”

Dr. Frank explains Bush’s behavior as all-to-typical of an alcoholic who is still in denial:

“The pattern of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work so hard to break, seems to be ingrained in the alcoholic personality; it's rarely limited to his or her drinking,” he says. “The habit of placing blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George W. Bush's personal history that it is apparently triggered by even the mildest threat.”

« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 12:01:46 AM by Ant »

ecrazy

Re: Whitehouse Aides Comment on the increasingly angry President.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 12:05:16 AM »
fake as hell

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 12:18:41 AM »
fake as hell

Yeah, I wasn't too confident on the authenticity of this, but its not like you can really be certain its fake.  The guy flipped off the press just recently with the camera's rolling, and there is the pic above.  Plus he is a known alcoholic whose been filmed acting like a beligerent asshole in the past (before he was president).   

Go here if you wanna read a bio of the author.  http://www.saveamerica.org/founder.html

The guy that wrote this peice was a staff member on the Reagan-Bush Campaign. 

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 01:15:47 AM »
I don't believe this shit one bit, pretty hilarious tho ;D

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 01:52:21 AM »
The guy flipped off the press just recently with the camera's rolling, and there is the pic above.  Plus he is a known alcoholic whose been filmed acting like a beligerent asshole in the past (before he was president).
First off, it was a thumbs up..

Second: HAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 01:55:38 AM »
The guy flipped off the press just recently with the camera's rolling, and there is the pic above.

That video was from like a year ago. I downloaded it a long time ago. And he was just fucking around. Everyone was laughing when he did it.

hxxp://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SBX5DGWISZUR3E7YO00BSGSMN

See.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 02:00:28 AM by $ »

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2005, 04:00:05 AM »
The guy flipped off the press just recently with the camera's rolling, and there is the pic above.  Plus he is a known alcoholic whose been filmed acting like a beligerent asshole in the past (before he was president).

I jus wanna add a LMAO!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2005, 06:56:05 AM »
i doubt this is real, even if it were true the whitehouse would never let this get out

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2005, 01:35:26 PM »

you still think you have credibility when you talk to me? You're the same idiot that quotes Rush Limbuagh, and dedicated a thread to me cuz you thought it was hyterical that I predicted Bush's approval would plummet. 

You're one of the board's top 5 bigots.  The only reason you can even bother to run your mouth and feel confident is because you bigotry.  You're too ignorant to realize how much of a fool you are.  That's how its been for the past while, and apparently that is how it always will be.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2005, 02:16:39 PM »
The guy flipped off the press just recently with the camera's rolling, and there is the pic above.

That video was from like a year ago. I downloaded it a long time ago. And he was just fucking around. Everyone was laughing when he did it.

hxxp://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SBX5DGWISZUR3E7YO00BSGSMN

See.

I know the video you referenced is old, but it's not from a year ago.  It's from +5 years ago before Bush was even President.   

I was referring to this one: 

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0H7JLPUPPOIQK2AK7EUQ0AGGBH

I'm not sure of the exact date on it. 

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2005, 03:11:15 PM »
LOL...

and fuck reporters, how would the dude know if the mans drinking or not ? shit if i was Bush i'd be stressed myself, he started a fucking war where thousabds of people have died... he doesnt have to be an alcho to be stressed out.

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2005, 03:11:37 PM »
I know the video you referenced is old, but it's not from a year ago.  It's from +5 years ago before Bush was even President.   

I was referring to this one: 

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0H7JLPUPPOIQK2AK7EUQ0AGGBH

I'm not sure of the exact date on it. 

Thats a thumbs up. You can't make it out because of the quality of the video.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 03:18:46 PM by Woodrow »

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2005, 03:17:57 PM »
You know you've sunken to a new low when you post up videos of raves being broken up and claim it's indicative of the new "police state" in America. Then when that doesn't fly you post up slanderous and obviously falsified articles.

If anybody here's a bigot, it's you. If Bush showed up at your front door with a million bucks, you'd find time to complain about the suitcase he brought it to you in. You're not fooling anybody.

hotdamn

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2005, 03:46:53 PM »
If Bush showed up at your front door with a million bucks, you'd find time to complain about the suitcase he brought it to you in. You're not fooling anybody.

LMAO.

Ant, you really take it too far with your shit. I'll admit that I personally don't like Bush's policies (not just Bush, but U.S. foreign policy in general)... but you're blinded by your strong dislike of the Republican party and/or Bush. You act as if the Democrats are our saviors, and that the Republicans are evil people or something. Please... if you're going to point out all the flaws you see with the Republican party, at least look at the other side as well. You're a sheep.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2005, 03:48:28 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA.... wow that felt childish, of course if I was you that would probably be my response. 

You're whole post is complete nonsense.  You wrote a post attacking me for an argument I never even made.  I guess that's what you have to do when you don't have shit else to say.  If I remember correctly this isnt the first time you or some other idiot on this site tried to make themselves feel better by refuting made up arguments and pretending I'm the one that said them. 

I never said anything about a "police state."  I also said this article seemed hard to believe, but I posted it cuz the guy who wrote spent part of his career helping to get republicans in office.  Nothing is hidden, you can go look up the credentials on the author and the publisher and decide for yourself what's truth and what's fiction. 

You're a joke, go immerse yourself in rushlimbaugh.com and freerepublic.com so you can make yourself feel better now. I have nothing to prove at this point, I told your dumb ass Bush would be an embarassment and he is.  This is just for entertainment.