Author Topic: Whitehouse Aides Comment on the increasingly angry President.  (Read 573 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Whitehouse Aides Comment on the increasingly angry President.
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2005, 03:52:13 PM »
If Bush showed up at your front door with a million bucks, you'd find time to complain about the suitcase he brought it to you in. You're not fooling anybody.

LMAO.

Ant, you really take it too far with your shit. I'll admit that I personally don't like Bush's policies (not just Bush, but U.S. foreign policy in general)... but you're blinded by your strong dislike of the Republican party and/or Bush. You act as if the Democrats are our saviors, and that the Republicans are evil people or something. Please... if you're going to point out all the flaws you see with the Republican party, at least look at the other side as well. You're a sheep.

wow a post filled with tired recycled disses... how impressive. now by all means go ahead and find some evidence of how i talk up the supremacy of the democratic party.  I hardly ever praise them.  you're post was a waste of time, it is accurate about almost nothing.

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2005, 03:57:18 PM »
wow a post filled with tired recycled disses... how impressive. now by all means go ahead and find some evidence of how i talk up the supremacy of the democratic party.  I hardly ever praise them.  you're post was a waste of time, it is accurate about almost nothing.
And so it continues...

hotdamn

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2005, 04:01:53 PM »
If Bush showed up at your front door with a million bucks, you'd find time to complain about the suitcase he brought it to you in. You're not fooling anybody.

LMAO.

Ant, you really take it too far with your shit. I'll admit that I personally don't like Bush's policies (not just Bush, but U.S. foreign policy in general)... but you're blinded by your strong dislike of the Republican party and/or Bush. You act as if the Democrats are our saviors, and that the Republicans are evil people or something. Please... if you're going to point out all the flaws you see with the Republican party, at least look at the other side as well. You're a sheep.

Disses? Where did I diss you? LOL poor guy feels threatened for no reason. All I'm saying is that all you do is post articles trying to trash the Republicans. My post only had 1 point in it... so when you say it's accurate about "almost nothing", then you know that it's right about one thing... and since I only had one thing to say, then you're basically admitting it was accurate. When I'm only making 1 point... it's zero-sum.   :-*
Don't feel so threatened, my child... nobody is trying to "diss" you.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2005, 04:24:49 PM »
did you just write the same post twice?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2005, 04:28:25 PM »
And so it continues...

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHaHaHAHaHaHAHAHAaH.... ya still feels pretty damn childish.  why are you even responding to this post, its not directed towards you.  Go read turn on rush limbaugh and sean hannity, feed your insecurities.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2005, 05:51:28 PM »
Posting fake articles is pretty pathetic, dude.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2005, 06:36:59 PM »
^^^^
Haha I heard youre from the Ukraine homey, thats not America you wannabe me ass motherfucker

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2005, 07:59:42 PM »
HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHaHaHAHaHaHAHAHAaH.... ya still feels pretty damn childish.  why are you even responding to this post, its not directed towards you.  Go read turn on rush limbaugh and sean hannity, feed your insecurities.
It's a message board. I can respond to what I want.

You're a moron.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2005, 02:44:40 PM »
^^^^
Haha I heard youre from the Ukraine homey, thats not America you wannabe me ass motherfucker

Actually I was born and raised in the United States. So you heard wrong.

hotdamn

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2005, 03:27:28 PM »
^^^^

Don't deny your roots. Unless you're Native American....at one point or another, either your parents, grandparents, or someone further down the line came here from another country. Did they come from the Ukraine?

I was born in the U.S. as well, but when people ask me where I'm from.... obviously they're not asking if I'm from the U.S.... so I tell them my heritage.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2005, 06:58:24 PM »
^^^^

Don't deny your roots. Unless you're Native American....at one point or another, either your parents, grandparents, or someone further down the line came here from another country. Did they come from the Ukraine?

I was born in the U.S. as well, but when people ask me where I'm from.... obviously they're not asking if I'm from the U.S.... so I tell them my heritage.

Nah dude, I am not like you. I am not going to be disloyal and deny my country. I was born and raised in America...I am 100% American.

hotdamn

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2005, 07:08:54 PM »
^^^^

Nah dude, I am not like you. I am not going to be disloyal and deny my country. I was born and raised in America...I am 100% American.

Thanks for not insulting me by saying you're not like me. I appreciate it. I would've been very insulted.
Anyways, you're right... because unlike you, I'm not ashamed of my roots. If you don't feel comfortable answering, I can understand. Your mom was probably a Ukrainian mail-order bride, so I wouldn't be too proud of that either.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2005, 07:12:08 PM »
Nah you idiot, my mom was born in the US too. My roots are here and so are hers.

If you are embarassed to call yourself American, thats just sad.

hotdamn

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2005, 07:25:44 PM »
Nah you idiot, my mom was born in the US too. My roots are here and so are hers.

If you are embarassed to call yourself American, thats just sad.

1. So you're Native American? What tribe?

2. If I'm in America, and I'm an American citizen... and people on the street ask me "what I am"... only an idiot would say "I'm American" because I would know what they're actually trying to ask. Actually at the moment there are a lot of people who are embarassed by our country's actions, so it really wouldn't be that sad. I can say I'm American without shame, and I can also say where my roots are (where my parents/ancestors are from) without shame.... you can't... you're the sad one.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2005, 08:28:33 AM »
FYI.... Newsweek reiterates the theme of this story for those of you who assumed it was complete bullshit.

How Bush Blew It
Bureaucratic timidity. Bad phone lines. And a failure of imagination. Why the government was so slow to respond to catastrophe.

Sept. 19, 2005 issue - It's a standing joke among the president's top aides: who gets to deliver the bad news? Warm and hearty in public, Bush can be cold and snappish in private, and aides sometimes cringe before the displeasure of the president of the United States, or, as he is known in West Wing jargon, POTUS. The bad news on this early morning, Tuesday, Aug. 30, some 24 hours after Hurricane Katrina had ripped through New Orleans, was that the president would have to cut short his five-week vacation by a couple of days and return to Washington. The president's chief of staff, Andrew Card; his deputy chief of staff, Joe Hagin; his counselor, Dan Bartlett, and his spokesman, Scott McClellan, held a conference call to discuss the question of the president's early return and the delicate task of telling him. Hagin, it was decided, as senior aide on the ground, would do the deed.....

.....The reality, say several aides who did not wish to be quoted because it might displease the president, did not really sink in until Thursday night. Some White House staffers were watching the evening news and thought the president needed to see the horrific reports coming out of New Orleans. Counselor Bartlett made up a DVD of the newscasts so Bush could see them in their entirety as he flew down to the Gulf Coast the next morning on Air Force One.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9287434/