Author Topic: Blunts L.L.A., Suga Free In Rosarito Sept. 2nd + Game on the 3rd  (Read 147 times)

SGV

That's right... The Pomona Pimp and Hip Hop's Jerry West (Number 4-4 With a .44!!) connect on the other side of the border in Rosarito, Mexico at newest hot spot Club Maya. Never been to Club Maya? It's only a few months old, but it's already poppin'. And not to mention, it's Labor day weekend, so you already know how it's going down!

Friday, September 2nd, make sure you hit up Club Maya, (at the end of the strip, next to Papas and Beer) so you can catch Suga Free and Blunts L.L.A. performing live!

And you know that DubCNN WILL be out there representing as usual. Who's really holding down the West? From Mexico to the Bay to Seattle!

Check out the Front Of The Flyer and Back Of The Flyer @ www.dubcnn.com

Big shouts to Blunts, LuLu and whole BYI for holding us down!!! And, if you haven't already, you should be slapping yourself, pick up City Of Gods at the RapTalk.net Store!

As for the rest of the weekend, Saturday the third, check out Game at Club Iggy's. For those who go out to Rosarito this weekend, have fun, but be safe.

Tha_Reverend

Re: Blunts L.L.A., Suga Free In Rosarito Sept. 2nd + Game on the 3rd
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 11:27:07 PM »
that's cool.  I won't be able to make it out there but yeah on the real, be safe yall.  shit gets crazy down there.  and the driving down there is  :o lol.  I saw Quik at Iggys last summer.  it was some fun shit.  got down at the club at 5 or so, didn' leave till the sun came up.  hahaha good memories.

SGV

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 11:47:24 PM »
that's cool.  I won't be able to make it out there but yeah on the real, be safe yall.  shit gets crazy down there.  and the driving down there is  :o lol.  I saw Quik at Iggys last summer.  it was some fun shit.  got down at the club at 5 or so, didn' leave till the sun came up.  hahaha good memories.

The driving ain't that bad. I say be careful cuz of the Cops. They love to fuck with the drunk Americans. LOL.

Iggy's only good for Performance's. Papa's is the spot. Club Maya is dope, especially when you in the VIP.

Here's some flicks me and Junior took the weekend the Club opened when Sly Boogy and Diamonique performed on Cinco De Mayo weekend.

This is how the Club looked then. It's changed a little since:

This is the VIP:

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 11:49:17 PM »
ddddddddaaaaaaayyyyyyuumm i wanan goo FACK

SGV

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 01:00:06 AM »
Go down! It's gonna be off the chain!