Author Topic: Suge Knight Shot In The Leg!  (Read 2275 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Suge Knight Shot In The Leg!
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2005, 07:09:06 AM »
Fuckin amateurs can't shoot him down for good? What the fuck is up with shootin in the leg?
hmm might´ve been a fight that escalated and you think it would be worth to spend the rest of your life in jail for it? i´d rather see someone be shot in the leg then in the head especially if they got kids and shit coz once you´re gone it aint no coming back.
when you shoot suge in the leg... and ppl find out it was you, and he's alive, you're prolly more fucked than you'd be if you put him down for good and go to jail a lil bit. also, I hate suge with a passion and yea, motherfuckin amateur should learn how to shoot a fucker down for good, it can't be that hard.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2005, 07:33:16 AM »
Maybe it was a g-unit member, they usually prefer "warning shots"  ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2005, 08:34:58 AM »

i just got back from the gym and up on the screens the story was shown on the news.. they showed lots of old footage of biggie + 2pac... and "diddy" as he's called today..

what channel was that on?

sky news

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2005, 08:41:17 AM »
This was a publicity stunt. I'm not falling for this. SUge is trying to get hype to get Petey Pablo some attention. It was a convenient shot in the leg. Don't believe the hype!!

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2005, 08:55:55 AM »
This was a publicity stunt. I'm not falling for this. SUge is trying to get hype to get Petey Pablo some attention. It was a convenient shot in the leg. Don't believe the hype!!
Yeah, I can totally see Suge say "Nigga, I got a great idea, shoot me in the leg. Petey's gonna go 2x platinum."

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2005, 09:10:27 AM »
^LMAO

but anyways i think its dre & game have a hand in this, possibly snoop 

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2005, 09:15:32 AM »
but anyways i think its dre & game have a hand in this, possibly snoop 
Game-maybe,but Dre & Snoop???lmao,c'mon now ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2005, 09:19:37 AM »
Yeah, I can totally see Suge say "Nigga, I got a great idea, shoot me in the leg. Petey's gonna go 2x platinum."

lol. Suge can't get a break.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2005, 09:26:47 AM »

Even Suge can't be that dumb.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2005, 09:44:44 AM »
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/12500229.htm

^Suge on the stretcher.

^Spoken word artist Molik Yousef was taken in by police for questioning outside the Shore Club.

Death Row Records CEO Marion 'Suge' Knight was in surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach at 3 a.m Sunday morning to remove a bullet from his leg and repair a fractured bone.

Knight was shot in the leg while partying in the exclusive Red Room at the rear of the Shore Club. His wounds were not life-threatening said police spokesman Bobby Hernandez. Knight was to remain in the hospital after surgery but Hernandez said his attorneys were pushing to have him sent back to Los Angeles as early as Sunday afternoon to be with his own doctors.

Police had made no arrests and have no suspects.

A group of friends waiting outside the hospitals' emergency room - including the rapper Petey Pablo who recently signed to Knight's label - said Knight was alert and talkative.

''That bullet is a tribal mark, orientation, something we all gotta get sometimes, just as long as we don't die, it's fine,'' said Pablo. The rapper also chastised some media outlets for declaring Knight dead immediately after the shooting and for flooding their airwaves with DeathRow songs.

According to several witnesses, Knight was sitting at a table with friends at about 12:30 a.m. when a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt walked up to him and fired at least two shots.

''I was dancing beside him, then I heard a pop that sounded like a champagne bottle had been opened, then I saw his bodyguards throw themselves on him'' said Lilo Kinn, a New York-based artist. ``It happened so fast, people were in a panic, trying to get out of there.''

Knight, and a sea of celebrities, have been in town attending a host of parties and after-parties all leading up to today's MTV, Video Music Award. The festive spirit of the VMA's were especially high on Saturday, the first day many parties had been on scedule since hurricane Katrina.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 09:48:02 AM by Ozir »

S-Red40

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2005, 09:47:41 AM »
somebody on the sohh-forum said that he paid this guy to shoot him for promotion... :o
dont know if thats true... i doubt it...

http://www.sampledictionary.com

Best Site About HipHop-Samples!!!
A lot Of West Coast Artists too!!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2005, 09:50:51 AM »

^Spoken word artist Molik Yousef was taken in by police for questioning outside the Shore Club.

they talking about malik yusef from Bungalo?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Woodrow

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2005, 09:53:06 AM »
they talking about malik yusef from Bungalo?
I think so...

He was on a track with common and Kanye so that would account for him being at the party...

Here's a pic:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 09:55:56 AM by Woodrow »

S-Red40

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2005, 09:53:52 AM »

lmao at the cops face... ;D

http://www.sampledictionary.com

Best Site About HipHop-Samples!!!
A lot Of West Coast Artists too!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2005, 09:54:19 AM »
Maybe Suge will realize how lucky he is and chill out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE