Author Topic: Suge Knight Shot In The Leg!  (Read 2295 times)

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
Re: Suge Knight Shot In The Leg!
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2005, 09:55:46 AM »
somebody on the sohh-forum said that he paid this guy to shoot him for promotion... :o
dont know if thats true... i doubt it...

OH reallly? check this quote out from the article " A group of friends waiting outside the hospitals' emergency room - including the rapper Petey Pablo who recently signed to Knight's label - said Knight was alert and talkative. 'That bullet is a tribal mark, orientation, something we all gotta get sometimes, just as long as we don't die, it's fine,'' said Pablo. The rapper also chastised some media outlets for declaring Knight dead immediately after the shooting and for flooding their airwaves with DeathRow songs."

Suge is getting more attention that he has in months and petey pablo is getting attention as well. This is all a publicity stunt for a failing record label. I bet they start promoting Petey's album soon to take advantage of the buzz. I'm not fooled.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2005, 09:58:01 AM »
That bullet is a tribal mark, orientation, something we all gotta get sometimes, just as long as we don't die, it's fine,'' said Pablo.

That's one of the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2005, 09:58:15 AM »
Maybe Suge will realize how lucky he is and chill out.
lol i cant see it..

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2005, 10:01:50 AM »
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/12500229.htm

^Suge on the stretcher.

^Spoken word artist Molik Yousef was taken in by police for questioning outside the Shore Club.

Death Row Records CEO Marion 'Suge' Knight was in surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach at 3 a.m Sunday morning to remove a bullet from his leg and repair a fractured bone.

Knight was shot in the leg while partying in the exclusive Red Room at the rear of the Shore Club. His wounds were not life-threatening said police spokesman Bobby Hernandez. Knight was to remain in the hospital after surgery but Hernandez said his attorneys were pushing to have him sent back to Los Angeles as early as Sunday afternoon to be with his own doctors.

Police had made no arrests and have no suspects.

A group of friends waiting outside the hospitals' emergency room - including the rapper Petey Pablo who recently signed to Knight's label - said Knight was alert and talkative.

''That bullet is a tribal mark, orientation, something we all gotta get sometimes, just as long as we don't die, it's fine,'' said Pablo. The rapper also chastised some media outlets for declaring Knight dead immediately after the shooting and for flooding their airwaves with DeathRow songs.

According to several witnesses, Knight was sitting at a table with friends at about 12:30 a.m. when a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt walked up to him and fired at least two shots.

''I was dancing beside him, then I heard a pop that sounded like a champagne bottle had been opened, then I saw his bodyguards throw themselves on him'' said Lilo Kinn, a New York-based artist. ``It happened so fast, people were in a panic, trying to get out of there.''

Knight, and a sea of celebrities, have been in town attending a host of parties and after-parties all leading up to today's MTV, Video Music Award. The festive spirit of the VMA's were especially high on Saturday, the first day many parties had been on scedule since hurricane Katrina.
wtf police want him to return to la as soon as sunday afternoon...give dude a chance...

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2005, 10:09:07 AM »
Everytime Suge attends these events, some crazy shit goes down. Interesting how this time, he was on the receiving end.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2005, 11:21:15 AM »
whoever says suge deserves this and that is was a publicity stunt should go fuck themselves.  Only person in the rap game that deserves to get shot at is Ma$e.

I hope Suge makes a quick recovery, and that for all the Suge haters, you do realize that he's going to be more in the public now, considering it was the second time he was shot at.

Don Seer

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2005, 11:29:29 AM »
Maybe Suge will realize how lucky he is and chill out.
lol i cant see it..

a similar thing is what shook dre up enough to quit death row... he got shot in the leg too..

mauzip

« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2005, 11:30:25 AM »
This is some fucked up shit... my best wishes go to Suge Knight.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2005, 11:48:37 AM »
That bullet is a tribal mark, orientation, something we all gotta get sometimes, just as long as we don't die, it's fine,'' said Pablo.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2005, 11:54:21 AM »

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2005, 12:31:21 PM »
what kind a ho ass nigga can miss suge knight??? he couldve been in l.a. and aimed in miamis direction and suge woulda got the bullet in his head!!!. anyway i wish suge knight a horrible recovery and i sincerly hope this episode will result in a cardiac arrest for the fat man. 8)
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2005, 12:35:11 PM »
p.s.

i heard petey pablo wants "tribal marks". petey should stop by in eastside compton n we'll give him as many "tribal marks" as he wants.just come on over. 8)
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

djlocskeet

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2005, 12:39:56 PM »
good piece shotgun^ Suge is a hook ass  I'm 30 years old and I just joined the Ru's ass nigga. Free Lil Rod

westkoastanostra

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2005, 01:16:17 PM »
i hope this is a wake up call for suge....dude is 40!

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2005, 01:24:18 PM »
''That bullet is a tribal mark, orientation, something we all gotta get sometimes, just as long as we don't die, it's fine,'' said Pablo.

fuck this nigga talking bout?