Author Topic: Documents show that U.S. and Taliban bargained over Bin Laden  (Read 263 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Documents show that U.S. and Taliban bargained over Bin Laden
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2005, 01:03:44 PM »
There were even some fucking churches that told their congragations to stop coming of they vote for Kerry.

Proof?

And I hate to bring this up because most liberals complain about it, but there is a reason why the electoral college is in place. There is around 11 million people through out the entire state of New York. Put them up against the enitre state of Idaho, and that's about as one sided as you get. So the popular vote means absolutely nothing to me.

How can you say that only conservatives refuse to see the wrong republicans do? I could say the exact same thing about liberals. I'm a moderate. Anytime Bush says something stupid, I'm right there to poke fun at it. But in my experience, liberals really tend to let things slide on their side more often. They act like the common person is too dumb to figure it out. But either way, there is too much snake shit going on from both sides to keep track of it all.

I my experience Democrats don't sand by their chosen leader no matter what. If the guy fucks up he gets laughed at. How many Clinton jokes did you hear coming out of New York TV shows when he was caught with Lewinski? Compare that to many Bush jokes come out of Alabama, or Texas. It's like it's blasphemous to speak poorly about him. That's where the Jesus comparison came from.

How can you say the popular vote means shit. It's the only one that should count in my opnion, (of course if it were up to me, people would vote over decisions and not over people who make decisions, and you would need to take a competence test before voting), anyway, if you live in New York and want to vote republican it's pointless, just like if you live in Texas and want to vote Democrat. The vote doesn't mean anything. You should be catering to the majority. If 8 people live in one town and 7 live in poverty you have nearly 90% poverty rate, but if a city of 2 million has a 30% poverty rate that still means that 600,000 need help, and that means more to me than helping 7. Majority rules is how it's supposed to be. And to get things out in the open, wouldn't Gore have won if the black people were a llowed to vote in Florida? ;) Your whole voting system in America is such a joke I just laugh at it. At least in Canada are PM doesn't come down to who is more personable. We had a Prime Minister for a decade that could barely speak English or French.