Author Topic: G-Unit clowned Game and Fat Joe live On The VMAs  (Read 2392 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: G-Unit clowned Game and Fat Joe live On The VMAs
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2005, 12:45:03 AM »
ggggggggggg gay

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2005, 01:13:06 AM »
shit is crazy, someone is gonna get shot tonight, first fat joe came out and said something to g-unit like " i feel real safe tonight cus theres a lot of security brought to u in cortesy of G-Unit" so right after that u could hear the g-unit screamin like "  fuck u fat joe, at Nigga" and shit like that, so like an hour later 50 cent came out and performed, and during the performance u could see prodigy from mobb deep go over to where game was sittin and they were exchanging words, so when the performance was over, 50 started going crazy saying like " fat joe is pussy, fuck u fat joe, fuck u pussy boy, and then he turned to where game was sittin and started saying some shit like fuck yall niggaz your gonna get it " and then mtv cut them off, but Game and Fat Joe and all of their crews are like right there like 30 feet away, and then p. diddy came out and he looked scared like some shit was about to go down. i'll keep u guys posted
50 knowns better.he dont want it with them latin King niggaz,from both sides(EAST,and the WEST)....and Mobb Deep really need to sit their asses down some were...cause whats gonna happen, is they the ones thats gonna take that stray bullett....plus the WESTSIDE got some unfinished bizz.with them niggaz..so this is perfect for Game,and the west...Damn!I hope my nigga BUCK just move on from them niggaz.yet 50s cash is keeping that cat out of jail..so he really has no choice but to ride. :scarface:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2005, 01:15:06 AM »
HE SAID SOMTHIN ABOUT MISSY....WHAT DID HE SAY TO MISSY LOL

FIIIIIIGHT...if there's a fight...this iwll be awesome...i dont give a fuck about you guys who say "violence is horrible' blah blah blah...these  fuckin RETARDS need to solve their beef.
I agree. 8)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2005, 01:20:55 AM »
hahhaahahaha when will they all have sex???. pussy ass niggas.all of em is lil bitches man. game, fat ho, 50 rat, niggas is bustas. when they gonna grow nuttz  and prove they aint just talk.which is exactly what they is. if it ain't Compton it aint nuttin 8)
aint ya boy from C-TOWN.you confussing me homie. :stupid:

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2005, 01:28:46 AM »
hahhaahahaha when will they all have sex???. pussy ass niggas.all of em is lil bitches man. game, fat ho, 50 rat, niggas is bustas. when they gonna grow nuttz  and prove they aint just talk.which is exactly what they is. if it ain't Compton it aint nuttin 8)
I wonder where Game's from, East LA, no, Long Beach, That ain't it, South Central, no, oh wait he's from Compton. smartass.

i know where game is from bitch. but like Lil E say "you gotta come direct when u come wit Compton".the nigga aint nuttin but a phony gangsta.
oh ok.cause now I know....yet I dont support GAME.but I fucks with my nigga EIHT.since 1990 cheaah,thats the real COMPTON president.....Dre own some more shit.not truely understanding the direction he going in. :-\

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2005, 01:34:40 AM »
Joes comment had me cracking up!!had that nigga pissed off!could not even roll my good up. ;D

The Watcher

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2005, 03:48:19 AM »
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4774

Sources stated that 50 actually jumped on stage off camera after Fat Joe made the quip about G-Unit.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Okka

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2005, 04:24:16 AM »
shieeeet... where the hell you got that from?

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

ABN

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2005, 07:03:08 AM »
i didnīt see them say shit to Game but these awards only makes hip hop look stupid and unprofessional and these artists makes an entire culture look stupid. if you wanna go on record and say what you feel you gotta say then fine but donīt do in on a show watched by hundres of millions of people(that goes for both Joe and 50).

SGV

« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2005, 09:27:10 AM »
Joe > G-Unit.

Joe was rolling solo, ALL of G-Unit was there. That's why he's one of the hardest in NY.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2005, 09:36:53 AM »
ggggggggg-strings
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2005, 09:44:35 AM »
dude i saw this shit too last night it was nuts manat first i didnt think it was for real but i watched it a second time and he really was saying fat joes pussy somehting bout the game and shit so yea shits gonna go down soon

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2005, 11:07:03 AM »
i didnīt see them say shit to Game but these awards only makes hip hop look stupid and unprofessional and these artists makes an entire culture look stupid. if you wanna go on record and say what you feel you gotta say then fine but donīt do in on a show watched by hundres of millions of people(that goes for both Joe and 50).

50 already made hiphop look pretty stupid with Candy Shop.

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2005, 11:15:14 AM »
aint ya boy from C-TOWN.you confussing me homie. :stupid:

whatt..u think all compton niggas is down wit game?? haha.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know