Author Topic: G-Unit clowned Game and Fat Joe live On The VMAs  (Read 2390 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: G-Unit clowned Game and Fat Joe live On The VMAs
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2005, 01:35:31 AM »
LMAO@ all these internet gangsters especially wack ass hempside
Come on mayne,you reaching for (net beef) thats not even there ::)....and what have I said to you,to even make you trip like that....nigga im bigga,and smarter than that.....plus im in the 3rd in three days fool.if ya want to see me(fuck net beef)we can meet in the back of (yates high school)my nigs,and yo nigs(will pm you when I arrive).im really not with it.play with some one else dogg....pluse never clamed to be a gangster punk....what the fuck you talking about.....stick with the subject.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2005, 01:40:39 AM »
But just to keep my shit moveing...that shit that "DIDDY" did with B I G was tight to me...glad that nigga showed love like that. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2005, 09:14:58 PM »
This is the shit Im talking about all of these motherfuckers ALL WAYS pose questions about WEST COAST NIGGAS credibillity. Question All of these Instant CRIPS AND BLOODS popping out of New York City All of a sudden. Question ALL OF THESE REAL HIP HOP MOTHER FUCKERS who are ALLLLLLL doing Gangster Rap (Remember u are supposed to hate it L.A. is destroying hip hop with gangster rap now yall doing it. even to the point of making up sets and shit. And WEST COAST NIGGAS still cant get no love.                                 HIPHOPOCRITES
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2005, 02:22:47 AM »
Is there anyone here from Compton... anyone at all... SHOTGUN... no.

Game has made it a point to be in Compton, and still rep the block. In Southern Cali, his getting love, his basically trying to be the hometown hero. Besides, everything I go to Compton the last few years, everyone is trendy gangsta now. I mean, they all did the pink thing, they did the tongue ring thing, not just Game but people I saw. I mean, Long Beach and Compton are like trendy gangstaz now. You want real, get Watts and Inglewood in the spot light.

i dunno Marty Mar...lol. I get whatcha sayin...but i was just in Compton a week ago and it wasnt no pink lol Thing is people dont understand these places dont just get reps cus theyre harder then everywhere else...its cus somebody bubbles from that area and blows that shit up. Compton is hard, but it aint no harder then a lotta hoods in Kali. Its just that all these muhafuckas fascinated with this gangsta shit will buy into anything they hear. Put it like this...if Anaheim put out more gangsta rappers over the last 15 yrs then Compton, everybody on here would be pretendin they was from Disney Land Dr. lol

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2005, 06:10:43 PM »
COMPTONCLOWN STOP SAYING "NIGGER" PLEASE. BITCH.

conscious thug

• 'G'
  • CEO of Handsonium Institute
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2005, 09:53:13 PM »
all these so-called gangstas...none of them are gonna bust off over some talking.  And if they DO?  They're dumb as hell.  If I made it, and I was getting money, and my life was straight the way I'd always dreamed, I'll be DAMNED if I let some punk ass take that away, and that includes me going off and shooting someone, or starting a fight.  Let the bitches talk.  Like the Pac & Biggie thing (rest in peace, both of them).  Pac & Suge and whoever else happened to be with the Row at the time, it seemed, would slam Biggie, talk about fucking his wife and shit, and what did he do?  Biggie just kept making music.  Didn't record a diss record, didn't go out talking about capping someone, or knocking heads, he just did his thing.

Wish everyone would do the same.

You'd think that after what happened with Big & Pac, that these punks would remember and be like, "wow, maybe this is bullshit"

Nothing like that is worth dying over man.  That's all I'm saying.
"If he don't walk through the front door, I don't play here."

-- Frank Sinatra

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2005, 02:36:11 AM »
^ but if Biggie dint start it he wouldnt have been murdered in those Pac records and left speechless but i like how you put erything down  :)

conscious thug

• 'G'
  • CEO of Handsonium Institute
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2005, 02:44:34 AM »
how did he start it?  All this shit popped off because Pac THOUGHT that Puffy and Big had something to do with him getting robbed and shot that night outside the studio. 

As much as I don't like Puffy, I never thought he was involved in that shit.  And it ain't because of his supposed Christian beliefs, but just hearing him talk, and hearing Big talk, I never got the indication that they were involved in that shit.  I think Pac, unfortunately, had the wrong people in his ear.  It happens a lot you know. 

Someone gets people around them who don't necessarily have anyone's best interests at heart, other than their own, and they start filling your head with some foul shit. "yo, didn't they say they wanted to see you?  You think that's a coincidence?  Man, they tried to KILL you man, you gonna let that shit slide?"

And then the next thing you know, you taking shots at your man like that.

I liked Pac, but I never respected the way he went about his shit in ripping on Big and all these people.  Just like I don't really get down with a lot of rap these days because of all the studio gangstas out there.  I'm more of a soul cat, but there's still stuff I listen to, I just need something that's new, something that's original, and not just bang bang, fuck you music, you know?

But back to what I was saying...I blame all that shit on Suge.  If it wasn't for Suge, I don't think that all that would happened. 

All the real shit between Pac & Big didn't happen til he got with Death Row, right?  I might be wrong with that, but I'm almost positive that the REAL bad shit didn't happen til then.
"If he don't walk through the front door, I don't play here."

-- Frank Sinatra

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2005, 10:20:10 AM »
all these so-called gangstas...none of them are gonna bust off over some talking.  And if they DO?  They're dumb as hell.  If I made it, and I was getting money, and my life was straight the way I'd always dreamed, I'll be DAMNED if I let some punk ass take that away, and that includes me going off and shooting someone, or starting a fight.  Let the bitches talk.  Like the Pac & Biggie thing (rest in peace, both of them).  Pac & Suge and whoever else happened to be with the Row at the time, it seemed, would slam Biggie, talk about fucking his wife and shit, and what did he do?  Biggie just kept making music.  Didn't record a diss record, didn't go out talking about capping someone, or knocking heads, he just did his thing.

Wish everyone would do the same.

You'd think that after what happened with Big & Pac, that these punks would remember and be like, "wow, maybe this is bullshit"

Nothing like that is worth dying over man.  That's all I'm saying.

from what i remember, Biggie is dead too...

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2005, 03:43:40 PM »
what the fucc im from Compton and u jealous cuz u all in urope bicth ass niggas.message me in private and ill give u my home addy.it aint no big deal. no rus can msg!!
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know