Author Topic: Some Brief Spiritual Notes  (Read 235 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Some Brief Spiritual Notes
« on: August 24, 2005, 01:40:37 AM »
All praise is to Allah, the most benificent the most merciful.  Allah, there is nothing worthy of worship but Him.  Allah appointed the sun and the moon to their perscribed course and they do not deviate from that course for they are submitters to Allah.  Allah is the Creator of all things and all conditions, and verily he can change any condition by saying 'Be'...and it is.  I ask Allah to giude my heart and to giude my tounge.  I ask Allah for patience in all things.  And I seek refuge with Allah from wasting your time.

I seek refuge with Allah from a heart in which there is no remembrence.  I especially seek refuge with Allah at the five points of the day.  And I restrain myself with those who seek his pleasure morning and evening.   It is prayer that restrains the Muslims, and it is in prayer that we learn patience.  During prayer, we seek Allah's help, by halting all of our day's activities to seek his pleasure at the 5 points of the day.  And we ask Allah to focus our minds and focus our hearts during prayer so that we might derive the full benefit.

Allah does not forbid us from pushing ourselves to achieve the bouties of this land, provided that we do it for his sake only.  Often, man in his rage, can become so dissillusioned and driven towards the life of this world, that he will do anything to achieve wealth and anything to achieve satisfaction.  But true satisfaction only comes from the remembrence of Allah.  The life of this world encourages us to do things in haste.  But the Prophet (saws) was reported to have taught that 'this way of life (religion) is sure, so penetrate it deeply with discipline, through patience and moderation; for the one who rides his horse too hard covers no ground.'[/i]  It is like putting a cup under a facet, if you turn the pressure of the facet on too high, you will never keep the cup full; but let that facet drip, and soon you will have a full cup of water.  So this is the religion of patience, and we thank Allah for encouraging us to seek knowledge about how to be patient and how to maximise our potential in it's due course.

Lastly, I ask Allah to make me benefit and a mercy to those whom I come in contact with.  I ask Allah to keep me far away from the sins of backbiting and gossip, for Allah has condemned in his Qu'ran, those who enjoy the spread of scandel.  Ohh Allah, make my intentions pure.

I leave this supplication to Allah open for everyone to read, because it was the practice of the Prophets Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses), Issa (Jesus), and Muhammad to call to the Oneness of the Creator.  After Muhammad there will be no more Prophets, so it is up to those left to carry on the message of submission to our Creator.  This message serves a dual purpose, because in reminding others I am also reminding myself, and busying myself in the work of the anbiya (prophets) so that I am protected that I may be saved for another day from evil behaivor.

Assalamualikum.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 01:53:18 AM by Allah's slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Da Flamboyant 1

Re: Some Brief Spiritual Notes
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 01:45:15 AM »
yo dat line bout da cup n da faocet was dope i went n tried it n ur rite it didnt get full

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 01:59:05 AM »
yo dat line bout da cup n da faocet was dope i went n tried it n ur rite it didnt get full

Thank you for reading.  Remember though to make effort, to not just read, but to put into action.  Make your words consistent with your deeds and your deeds pleasing to Allah. 

There was this one Muslim, who was excited at the masjid, talking about how he had all of the best Qu'ran readings downloaded to his labtop from all of the best reciters, and so the brothers joked with him, "So your laptop will go to Jennah (Heaven) now, but where will you be?"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 02:01:18 AM by Allah's slave: Abdul-Infinite »

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 02:06:44 AM »
damn mayne chill out i was jus sayin its a good line no need 2 get all serious

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 08:36:38 PM »
Is it possible for you to have a conversation where you don't spout complete bullshit 75% of the time.  Here is a test.  Re-write that whole bullshit paragraphs in as few words as possible getting str8 to the point w/o all the BS. 

Allah doesn't give a fuck if you start each of your corny ass diatribes on here with "All praise to allah, blah blah blah balh blah"  Do you ever just have a normal conversation?  I own a Koran and a Bible and read bits of both.  I grew up christian, and went to a college with a large Muslim population.

Don't use your religion as an excuse to act like a weird fuck.  I'm friends with christian priests, and my friend's dad is a muslim Imam.  They act, and talk like normal people.  You talk like a robot.  There is nothing in the Koran about acting like a weird fuck all day long.  Quit it.

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2005, 09:59:55 PM »
Is it possible for you to have a conversation where you don't spout complete bullshit 75% of the time.  Here is a test.  Re-write that whole bullshit paragraphs in as few words as possible getting str8 to the point w/o all the BS. 

Allah doesn't give a fuck if you start each of your corny ass diatribes on here with "All praise to allah, blah blah blah balh blah"  Do you ever just have a normal conversation?  I own a Koran and a Bible and read bits of both.  I grew up christian, and went to a college with a large Muslim population.

Don't use your religion as an excuse to act like a weird fuck.  I'm friends with christian priests, and my friend's dad is a muslim Imam.  They act, and talk like normal people.  You talk like a robot.  There is nothing in the Koran about acting like a weird fuck all day long.  Quit it.

lol damn nigga got punked

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 10:22:50 PM »
the weird talk is used to confuse us on purpose so we fall in love with the imagery used to sell us this crap like the metaphor for the cup with water and all that. Look this fool tryin to prey on the youngin givin him the bs rap.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 10:36:23 PM »

Damn that was hard as fuck. Especially the last paragraph. Hardcore-post.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2005, 12:17:43 AM »

OWNED!  ;D

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2005, 01:01:25 AM »
your post are normally full of garbage and way too long so i can't be arsed to read them.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2005, 09:45:38 AM »
  Allah is the Creator of all things and all conditions, and verily he can change any condition by saying 'Be'...and it is. 

I leave this supplication to Allah open for everyone to read, because it was the practice of the Prophets Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses), Issa (Jesus), and Muhammad to call to the Oneness of the Creator.  After Muhammad there will be no more Prophets, so it is up to those left to carry on the message of submission to our Creator.

A question; if Allah can change any condition at will then couldn't he very easily choose to send more prophets? So isn't it foolish to automatically assume that there will be no more prophets, or that there weren't any since Muhammad? Just wondering.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2005, 10:02:24 AM »
lay off the crack man!

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2005, 11:54:56 PM »
the weird talk is used to confuse us on purpose so we fall in love with the imagery used to sell us this crap like the metaphor for the cup with water and all that. Look this fool tryin to prey on the youngin givin him the bs rap.

Yeah, that's some of it.  I think he honestly has good intentions but he's proven himself time and time again to be an extremely (almost comically or unbelievably) weak minded person.  He can't make any decisions or even think for himself, he can't choose what's right for himself, so he has to cling to something with everything he has to keep his sanity.  The problem comes from the assumption that lies just below all of his posts, that his way is the correct way and we're all going to hell in a handbasket because we're not willing to do what he had to do.  If someone wanted to talk about Islam and not come across as so judgemental, we'd probably all be down to talk about it.  There's a difference in being judgemental about bullshit (I judge people on here all the time) and being judgemental about matters concerning people's eternal souls and their relationship with God, that's a little condescending even for me. 

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2005, 11:53:14 AM »
^^^
Truth!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2005, 04:54:04 PM »
I've been making effort to greatly reduce the amount of times I respond directly to verbal attacks made against me; in an effort to follow the great words of Ali bin Talib (Radialahu Anhu) who said something to the effect of "Whatever harm accrues of silence can be remedied, but whatever harm accrues of speach cannot be remedied."