Author Topic: Freemasonry?  (Read 155 times)

J Bananas

Freemasonry?
« on: August 29, 2005, 12:33:14 PM »
Does anyone here have knowledge about the Freemasons? Interesting group of people that go unnoticed by most of the world. Almost impssible to get straight information about their teachings and rituals.

Don Seer

Re: Freemasonry?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 12:47:29 PM »
i know some stuff... most info is online now and lodges are more open these days.. its not so secret anymore

its not evil like people make out.. far from it...

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 12:53:33 PM »
^^^
Yeah I totally agree it's not evil, definetly misunderstood. All their imagery is a little misleading though.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 02:43:08 PM »
it's just a drinking club.  Now the stonecutters, that's where it's at.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 05:46:13 PM »
There's a Masonic temple in my Town, on Maryland ave. Being a mason is basically like being in a worker's union, except it involves a lot more money ang gives you more rights
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 01:41:49 AM »
i'm not too sure on this one.

I've worked with a couple of masons in my last job but the firm used to be run by masons and now almost all had been sidelined they made it all seem pretty innocent.

The other thing i know is that italian masons were implicated in the dealings of the murdered Roberto Calvi (the Vatican banker murded in london during the '80s), Calvi lost millions for the creditors for phoney businesses in south america the Vatican paid out some money as compensation but never admitted any responsibility, he wzs able to break so many financial regulations because he operated out of vatican city although even when the bank of italy and the italian authorities investigated the murky waters his dodgy deals continued, he was link to the masionlic lodge P2 which had over 1000 of italys most powerful men including the cabinet finance minister Licio Gelli who was jailed for 12 years after his involvement was unearthed. p2 was origionally created as a right wing plot to protect italiy from a communist coup,which went right to the top of the vatican and some of italys most senior politicians

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 01:43:49 AM »
hehe doubt many will get that simpsons reference :)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 01:56:58 AM »
hehe doubt many will get that simpsons reference :)

i did  :D