Author Topic: Petition to make Da WCC Hopar a mod for the G-Spot.  (Read 924 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Petition to make Da WCC Hopar a mod for the G-Spot.
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2005, 01:38:13 PM »
^^Why'd u have to say that? now your banned, and will never be a mod, u messed it all up dude
we'll see about that

this dude _really_ doesnt know me does he? u can tell who been around...

am I the only one who didn´t get that?

Don Seer

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2005, 01:39:08 PM »
lol sorry.. the dots they don't mean shit.. apart from underlining what i said
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 01:42:14 PM by Overseer »

Suga Foot

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2005, 01:42:32 PM »
It doesn't really matter if you have a million posts in the G-Spot, you have to be trustworthy, mature, and responsible in order to be a moderator.  I think Hopar is proving otherwise  :-\

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2005, 01:50:51 PM »
It doesn't really matter if you have a million posts in the G-Spot, you have to be trustworthy, mature, and responsible in order to be a moderator.  I think Hopar is proving otherwise  :-\

well yeah, he´s been more mature lately than I think he used to be, but right now.......

and he just fucked himself over by calling Seer a lil bitch

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2005, 02:03:15 PM »
hey i dont think this petition is workin u guys sikotics bein a lil bitch about it

That's what he really meant. I still say Hopar for mod.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2005, 02:09:01 PM »
by sayin lil bitch i meant that he is not takin the time to stop in this thread and let us know wat he thinks of this idea. plus ive been tryin to get his attention. and trust me im pretty mature i dont beef wit people anymore this whole nadya thing was just for fun cuz it was funny other then that wens da last time i beefed up some shit wit anyone here and plus wit all the homies signin this patition u can very well see that everyone is comfortable wit me bein a mod

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2005, 02:17:14 PM »
c'mon seer, don't get all butt hurt. It's not like he wanted to diss you, he's just frustrated that you haven't reacted to this thread for a few days now. I was actualy waiting for you to post something too. Too bad you only posted after your name was mentioned in a bad light
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

DAYUM

« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2005, 02:35:46 PM »
by sayin lil bitch i meant that he is not takin the time to stop in this thread and let us know wat he thinks of this idea. plus ive been tryin to get his attention. and trust me im pretty mature i dont beef wit people anymore this whole nadya thing was just for fun cuz it was funny other then that wens da last time i beefed up some shit wit anyone here and plus wit all the homies signin this patition u can very well see that everyone is comfortable wit me bein a mod

lol quit trying to redeem yourself

seer "off with his head" for calling u a bitch

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2005, 02:43:53 PM »
I think seer is extremely mature and responsible. However I don't think that you, hopper, or whatever, are. Your a little crying bitch and you know what I dont give a FUCK what you think of my looks because I dont believe I'm gonna be crossing continents to pull u anyway and I also don't have any problem with myself so you and your smelly armpits should grow up and fuck yourself

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2005, 03:19:01 PM »
^^ have a nice big portion of STFU

yeah, I´m aware of all that, I´m still cool with you being a mod, but it was nevertheless strategically unclever to say that stuff and make a thread for Nadya that´s 5 pages long

and lol at Sikotic

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2005, 03:23:26 PM »
I think seer is extremely mature and responsible. However I don't think that you, hopper, or whatever, are. Your a little crying bitch and you know what I dont give a FUCK what you think of my looks because I dont believe I'm gonna be crossing continents to pull u anyway and I also don't have any problem with myself so you and your smelly armpits should grow up and fuck yourself
wow those are some mature words

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2005, 04:25:06 PM »
why has my karma gone down 16 points in 3 days?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2005, 04:26:56 PM »
why has my karma gone down 16 points in 3 days?
*props*

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2005, 07:57:06 PM »
Seriously hoppar, I don't think if someone asked it yet. Why you wanna be a moderator so bad?. I mean, it won't change shit for you or the rest of the board. You got better things to do with your time. spend time with ur girl and enjoy your life man. But i sign that petition anyway  ;D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 07:59:03 PM by Black Elvis Lost In Space »

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2005, 08:24:18 PM »
Seriously hoppar, I don't think if someone asked it yet. Why you wanna be a moderator so bad?. I mean, it won't change shit for you or the rest of the board. You got better things to do with your time. spend time with ur girl and enjoy your life man. But i sign that petition anyway  ;D

Nah man, since I became mod, I fucked Melyssa Ford, Gloria Velez, AND my hand

The salary is great too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE