Author Topic: Game standing by Suge when he got shot..was the bullet really intended fo Suge?  (Read 1038 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game was standing right by suge when he got shot, He was with petey pablo to.. Miss info said game and suge squashed they beef, Then moments later suge got shot, Also game almost ran into 50 when 50 was doing sound check, Game left right before 50 got there, He didnt know 50 was coming so before anybody say he was avoiding 50 forget about it..

She said game wouldn't give up his gun cause he heard g unit was gonna be there and when they said he had to leave the gun and they will give him a bodygaurd he said no cause he aint want to end up like big and pac.

They also saying that two bullets grazed Game and i think the fourth one hit Suge

Source Miss Info Hot 97
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 12:18:08 AM by Abhshil »

ABN

^Miss Info got some things wrong since it was Game´s bodyguards who had guns. and come on if you walk up face to face to a person to shoot them you don´t shoot another person. as usual i don´t believe anything said in a rumor segment on a show like Hot97.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
probably bs

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lie, they're just trying to add fuel to the fire
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

hot97 = on 50's nuts.. and being hella stupid dry snitching as focus is gonna turn 50's way now..

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
yeah i read it was only 2 shots fired... and both hit Suge, one in the leg and one in the chest..

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah one in his chest the other in his leg thats wat woz over the news over in britain
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Avalanche

any1 else notice games new bws chain looks like the brooklyn mint logo

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4781
http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=7483

couple of articlez juss sayin how Game was banned from convention center out of fear of retaliation for Suge'z shootin.
itz stupid cause the 2 squashed this beef apparently.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Two bullets grazed Game?  ::)

No mention of this at the VMA pre-show. I doubt Game would leave that out. If he got grazed then we would know.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SOURCE: MISS INFO HOT 97

Trauma-san

The cop that was complaining about how nobody would come forward and say what they saw, said "6 shots fired in a club and nobody saw anything?"  so the police are saying 6 instead of 2. 

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"I didn't see Suge Knight in the club," said the Game, although both were at the party. "I never saw him."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=54952

Crown

• 'G'
Dont nobody know what happened. Real niggas dont talk. 50Cent talks alot though.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!