Author Topic: What A Fuckin Joke.......  (Read 267 times)

Suga Foot

What A Fuckin Joke.......
« on: August 31, 2005, 07:28:44 PM »
http://www.thefair.com/page.asp?view=4987

I just saw a commercial for this on TV.  They have RCMP doing "intricate figures and cavalry drills choreographed to music" at the Puyallup Fair in Washington State. 

How the fuck can anyone take them serious when they do shit like this?

oh and they aren't real police officers, but still, this shouldn't be happening.

Sikotic™

Re: What A Fuckin Joke.......
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 08:36:28 PM »
That's pretty f'd up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 10:23:38 PM »
LOL i hate the RCMP only the brown ones are the ones who understand teens more but the rest piss me off i wana go just to boo them

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 12:09:29 PM »
RCMP=Gay

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 02:05:43 AM »
well they are regarded as one of the best police academies in the world but that's just because all they have to do is sit around and eat donuts we need some fucking violonce in Canada  ;D LOL  j/p

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 01:54:18 PM »
Makes me glad Ontario has no RCMP.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 02:24:22 PM »

uuuh, what?

Atlantic Region (Halifax)
Central Region (Ottawa)
North West Region (Regina)
Pacific Region (Vancouver)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 03:42:01 PM »

uuuh, what?

Atlantic Region (Halifax)
Central Region (Ottawa)
North West Region (Regina)
Pacific Region (Vancouver)

This is a performance of some sort I'm guessing. In Ontario we have our provincial police (OPP) and they're starting to become regional. Where I live has Niagara Regional Police, Hamilton has their own, Toronto has their own, etc...

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 04:00:06 PM »
Yeah Ontario has it's own police, but it still has RCMP to handle federal cases.  Canada's equivilant to FBI and CIA are all just divisions of the RCMP.

A lot of cities have thier own Police Forces in Canada.  But RCMP is everywhere in the country.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 04:18:05 PM »
Yeah Ontario has it's own police, but it still has RCMP to handle federal cases.  Canada's equivilant to FBI and CIA are all just divisions of the RCMP.

A lot of cities have thier own Police Forces in Canada.  But RCMP is everywhere in the country.

I knew that. I just meant that the RCMP aren't the ones patrolling the streets around here.

Paris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2005, 06:42:22 PM »
Why is the show taking place in the US?