Author Topic: The Blacks are looting down in New Orleans........  (Read 1843 times)

hotdamn

Re: The Blacks are looting down in New Orleans........
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 06:50:11 PM »
1. You are Ukrainian. It's in your blood. That's where the racism comes from.

How can I be Ukranian???? I wasn't born there, I have never even been there. I don't speak their language, I don't know anything about their culture. I am 100% Amercan you idiot.

1. Your heritage = Ukrainian.

2. Your English isn't so great, so don't bring language into this.

3. Culture in America = Cultures of the rest of the world in a melting pot.

4. You're not American. True Americans aren't bigots, or are they? If real Americans are bigots/scoundrels/racists... then you're a true American... otherwise, you are just what your ancestors were... Ukrainian.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2005, 07:10:53 PM »
1. You are Ukrainian. It's in your blood. That's where the racism comes from.

How can I be Ukranian???? I wasn't born there, I have never even been there. I don't speak their language, I don't know anything about their culture. I am 100% Amercan you idiot.

1. Your heritage = Ukrainian.

2. Your English isn't so great, so don't bring language into this.

3. Culture in America = Cultures of the rest of the world in a melting pot.

4. You're not American. True Americans aren't bigots, or are they? If real Americans are bigots/scoundrels/racists... then you're a true American... otherwise, you are just what your ancestors were... Ukrainian.

Youre an idiot. The culture of America isn't based upon the whole world. We are a WESTERN nation built upon WESTERN civiliization. Africa, Asian, indegenuous cultures are all inferior.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2005, 07:12:00 PM »
Y the fukl u gotta say black u racist shit its not only blacks looting White black and latino and prolly more wtf up with u singling out one race?

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2005, 07:14:15 PM »
fuck it id jack some shit too its the mexican in me what can i say?

hotdamn

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2005, 07:18:56 PM »
Africa, Asian, indegenuous cultures are all inferior.

You're a true American.... all these other cultures are inferior... yet you can't even spell the word indigenous. You're no more American than the ESL kids at my school whose parents bought their ID cards at the park. Get out of my country, you Ukrainian Communist!

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2005, 07:21:09 PM »
You're a true American.... all these other cultures are inferior... yet you can't even spell the word indigenous. You're no more American than the ESL kids at my school whose parents bought their ID cards at the park. Get out of my country, you Ukrainian Communist!

Like it or not, you're American too.

I don't give a fuck where you came from, if you live here now, and you're a citizen, you are American. The end.

hotdamn

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2005, 07:23:13 PM »

I don't give a fuck where you came from, if you live here now, and you're a citizen, you are American. The end.

I never said I wasn't. I love this country and I have accepted the ideals laid out by our founding fathers... CWalker hasn't. He can't even spell yet. He still thinks anyone that isn't White is inferior. He belongs in 1940 Germany.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 07:24:51 PM by -JAMAL- »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2005, 07:25:04 PM »

I never said I wasn't.

You said  i wasn't.

hotdamn

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2005, 07:26:56 PM »
You aren't.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2005, 07:28:17 PM »

LOL   :D

hotdamn

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2005, 07:29:27 PM »

People might think you're Ukrainian, like CWalker.

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2005, 07:30:25 PM »
for real man, I'm sure it isn't just blacks...... but the people looting are scum for sure, ya don't do that in a time like this.....

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2005, 08:20:22 PM »
hating ppl for looting isnt racist, he just always pulls the race card which ppl dislike.

Thank you. They just don't like the fact that I stated the obvious: that all the looters are black.

Why make the extra effort if your not trying to aid a negative stereotype of the black population.  I usually don't see you come on dubcc and refer to specific races in your posts.  You don't write posts entitled "The Whites...."

Usually the only time a person makes the extra effort to attach a specific demographic to a negative act is when they are trying to denigrate that demographic.  For example, you might write "the liberals disrespect the troops " or "evangelicals.... " 

Say what you will, its highly unlikely you didnt make the extra effort to single out "the blacks" with the intention of denigrating the black demographic.  If that wasn't your intention then I dont know why you'd bother to title it as you did, since you could just as easily have titled it something like "looters trash new orleans"

Either way you're the second weirdest fuck I've encountered on this site (behind infinite).  You two are like alter egos.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2005, 08:47:38 PM »
Fuck you, and your sorry life first and foremost. Secondly, why is your username Cwalker 187? I don't think your typical "american" embraces that, what is C-walk from? oh yeah, a race that isn't yours, so why are you glorifying it? Bitch I feel sorry for your mother

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2005, 09:00:10 PM »
hating ppl for looting isnt racist, he just always pulls the race card which ppl dislike.

Thank you. They just don't like the fact that I stated the obvious: that all the looters are black.

Why make the extra effort if your not trying to aid a negative stereotype of the black population.  I usually don't see you come on dubcc and refer to specific races in your posts.  You don't write posts entitled "The Whites...."

Usually the only time a person makes the extra effort to attach a specific demographic to a negative act is when they are trying to denigrate that demographic.  For example, you might write "the liberals disrespect the troops " or "evangelicals.... " 

Say what you will, its highly unlikely you didnt make the extra effort to single out "the blacks" with the intention of denigrating the black demographic.  If that wasn't your intention then I dont know why you'd bother to title it as you did, since you could just as easily have titled it something like "looters trash new orleans"

Either way you're the second weirdest fuck I've encountered on this site (behind infinite). You two are like alter egos.
I'm white but I agree, you don't know they are all blacks, and they probably aren't, and it's stupid to single out and say "The Blacks are looting"