Author Topic: All Of These Differences Between Us Can Be Ammended...  (Read 159 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
All Of These Differences Between Us Can Be Ammended...
« on: August 29, 2005, 05:07:54 PM »
In the name of Allah, the Creator of All The Systems of Knowledge.

There is no God but Allah and Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad were of his many messengers.  Allah is the greatest, and he is the one who is knowledgeable on all things.  Allah knows what is behind us, and what is infront of us, and he knows the beggining and ending of all things.  But Allah himself has no beggining and no end.  Allah enjoined the Prayer upon the Muslims, so that they might learn to restrain themselves and be patient, so that they might become more conscious of themselves and pray with mind and body focused heavily upon the mercy of Allah.

The Qu'ran teaches Muslims to make a supplication to the effect of "Oh Allah Increase Us In Knowledge".

It is my belief, that within man's true nature, and laying deeply within his subconscious is the solution to all matters afflicting mankind.  All the differences between us can be ammended and solved; as can all the conflicts that cause pain to us as individuals.  Some matters we have been able to solve, some matters we have came to be fully aware of.  When enough people sense this information intuitively, it can become real enough in everyone's conscious for someone to write it down.  All AUTHENTIC ORIGIONAL (UNCHANGED) spiritual texts first existed with the eternal absolute entity, Allah.  Until they were finally picked up clearly enough by the messengers and prophets to be manifested in the physical dimension.  That's why these writings are called devinely inspired.

So we ask Allah to impart upon us a knowledge that is enlightened, and a toungue that is truthful.  Be generous to one another so that they love may grow in your hearts.  So that we can biuld and tap into the immunities that will make the next generation elevate themselves and solve the problems that severely plaque our world today.  Approach this with a sincere intention, and call to the one that is Most Knowledgeable and Most Merciful.

Assalamulaikum.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 05:33:04 PM by Allah's slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

Re: All Of These Differences Between Us Can Be Ammended...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 05:10:22 PM »
die slow.

ToOoOoN!!!

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 04:41:56 PM »
good post...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 04:43:30 PM »
That read was pretty deep i wonder how much of it is actually true?

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 04:44:46 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 04:48:46 PM »
^LMAO LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin