Should CWalker be banned?

Yes
28 (71.8%)
No
8 (20.5%)
That statement wasn't really racist.
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: A Clear Majority Agree CWalker is a Racist and Deserves to be Banned...  (Read 978 times)

'EclipZe

Re: POLL: Should CWalker be banned? VOTE!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2005, 12:50:13 PM »
he bings up good topics though, even though they rascist, it's somethin to discuss about :D

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2005, 01:17:02 PM »
Has C Walker responded to the fact that he is a dirty ukrainian refugee yet? He should be banned if he doesn't admit that he'll never be an all American white jock like me and he deserves to be washing my grand marquis for minimum wage right now

rafsta

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2005, 01:24:38 PM »
Has C Walker responded to the fact that he is a dirty ukrainian refugee yet? He should be banned if he doesn't admit that he'll never be an all American white jock like me and he deserves to be washing my grand marquis for minimum wage right now

lol just as bad as cwalkers quote... but anyways...

i find it funny as fuck that cwalker rejects his heritage and roots.

DAYUM

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2005, 03:32:16 PM »
No

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2005, 03:37:06 PM »
Thanks to everyone who voted no. Unfortunately I voted no, so only 3 other people supported me.

hotdamn

Re: Does dubcc tolerate racism?
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2005, 03:49:10 PM »
Let me ask you a question, ignorant one... when you refer to Western Civilization are you talking about just North America and Europe, or are there other nations you're including?

Western civilization pretty much refers to Europe, the US, Canada, Australia.......

I understand there are different definitions, since the meaning has changed over time, and even today it has multiple meanings, but in this discussion we'll just stick to the inclusions of the term since the Cold War. If you want to talk about First World/Third World... developed nations and developing nations...  then I have to inform you that Japan is a developed nation.
If you want to talk about capitalism/economies I could give you a list of countries you didn't include where a capitalist system is in use. In addition, I could name several countries where the per capita GDP is higher than that of certain countries in Europe. By the way, Israel is not in Europe, America, or Australia, so do you also want to include Israel in your list? (democracy, capitalism). Since you mentioned democracy... did you know that about 3 billion people in the world are living under "democracies" (by name), and about 1/3 of those are living in India? 1/6 of the world's population is living under a democracy in India.

Now we could also talk about the literal meaning of the word... "the West", which would also include Latin America. You obviously weren't using it in the literal sense then. The term is generally used to refer to richer nations, so some people have decided to use "the North" instead... but then again, Australia would not be on your list.

So let's see... you use the term, but make your own exclusions, so that only nations generally considered to be WHITE are included. I thought you don't try to be politically correct, so just say what you meant to say, Adolf. You are saying that white people are superior to other people, but you're afraid to admit that you agree with Hitler's beliefs. You're no American, buddy.

:-*

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2005, 04:08:41 PM »
Let me ask you a question, ignorant one... when you refer to Western Civilization are you talking about just North America and Europe, or are there other nations you're including?

Western civilization pretty much refers to Europe, the US, Canada, Australia.......

I understand there are different definitions, since the meaning has changed over time, and even today it has multiple meanings, but in this discussion we'll just stick to the inclusions of the term since the Cold War. If you want to talk about First World/Third World... developed nations and developing nations...  then I have to inform you that Japan is a developed nation.
If you want to talk about capitalism/economies I could give you a list of countries you didn't include where a capitalist system is in use. In addition, I could name several countries where the per capita GDP is higher than that of certain countries in Europe. By the way, Israel is not in Europe, America, or Australia, so do you also want to include Israel in your list? (democracy, capitalism). Since you mentioned democracy... did you know that about 3 billion people in the world are living under "democracies" (by name), and about 1/3 of those are living in India? 1/6 of the world's population is living under a democracy in India.

Now we could also talk about the literal meaning of the word... "the West", which would also include Latin America. You obviously weren't using it in the literal sense then. The term is generally used to refer to richer nations, so some people have decided to use "the North" instead... but then again, Australia would not be on your list.

So let's see... you use the term, but make your own exclusions, so that only nations generally considered to be WHITE are included. I thought you don't try to be politically correct, so just say what you meant to say, Adolf. You are saying that white people are superior to other people, but you're afraid to admit that you agree with Hitler's beliefs. You're no American, buddy.

This is a dumb post. Obviously countries like Japan and India have democracies. But the fact is that democracy arose in Europe. Those countries patterned their governments on those in the west.

As I said before, democracy, capitalism, separation of church and state, human rights, freedom of speech, etc.....these are all concepts that arose in the west and are most widespread in the west. Some other countries may have them.........by following the model of western nations. Western civilization is the shining example for the whole world. So by pointing out other countries that are applying our concepts you are proving my point that our way of life is superior.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 04:13:12 PM by CWalker187 »

hotdamn

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2005, 04:25:59 PM »
First of all, you're the last person to be talking about dumb posts... especially when mine contains nothing but facts, rather than racist opinions. So whoever came up with something first is superior? LOLLLL yea... you're not dumb at all. Do you want a list of some things that "non-Western" societies came up with first, and were borrowed by "Western civilization"? Let's start with something you may be quite familiar with... the concept of 0... which Arabs came up with. Without this, we wouldn't be able to ascribe a number to your IQ. If you want more things borrowed by Western Civilization, let me know.

Guantanamo Bay = Human Rights? LOL. Shut the fuck up.

You mentioned human rights, and other societies applying "our concepts".... BUT... did you know that the first Human Rights Charter was declared by Cyrus the Great (Persian Empire)? LOLL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.. YOU ARE AN IGNORANT IDIOT.

AndrE16686

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2005, 03:48:01 AM »
Ant is a typical left winger. They want to censor anyone who has a viewpoint that is different than their own. They do it all the time to conservatives on college campuses. I guess it is easier for Ant to get me banned then it is to prove me wrong.

In all seriousnous, saying that western civilization is superior to other cultures is just the brutal honest truth. Capitalism, democracy, separation of church and state, freedom of religion, frreedom of speech, human rights.......those are all western concepts and they are what make us better than China, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc. Stop with the nonsense that all societies are equal, man. You are living in a simplistic, politically correct dreamworld.

True, Im currently doing first year Uni and lecturers take a very left wing appraoch to teaching, maybe because they are educated and although if you make a good conservative argument then you get heard. I agree the ideals of Western civilization are very progressive, but the ideals of equality, tolerance are universal to all civilizations. Remeber the concept of  "Western civilization" is fairly ambiguous, for instance how is the concept of separation of church and state upheld in the U.S, religion still finds it's way into politics, frreedom of speech is not an absolute and capitalism in practice can often contradict human rights in the quest for profit. You cannot deal in absolutes.

rafsta

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2005, 06:21:25 AM »
haha... yeah CWALKER187 is a dumb slut... keep bangin crip fuck-rag. just by your stupid alias i dont understand how overseer, trauma or others even infinite can take any of your posts seriously... not only are you not black, but youre not a true american...

"rockin a motherfuckin flag doesnt make you a hero"

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2005, 10:12:41 AM »
i cant see it racist, lotta truth in there. I dont mean anything bad. But witout the west the world would now be like 400 years back

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2005, 10:14:16 AM »
hell naw he shouldnt be banned.....he should be passed around like a spliff
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

rafsta

Re: A Clear Majority Agree CWalker is a Racist and Deserves to be Banned...
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2005, 11:06:14 AM »
A Clear Majority Agree CWalker is a Racist and Deserves to be Banned... 

dont forget this is a democracy... what we say doesnt mean shit anyway.

'EclipZe

Re: A Clear Majority Agree CWalker is a Racist and Deserves to be Banned...
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2005, 02:42:27 PM »
So cwalker is a wannabe crip, while crips are black, and he hates blacks, so, I don't understand him lol...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2005, 03:57:41 PM »

haha....homey u and c walker playin for the same team...look around u mayne......dont take shots at him....you goin down with em
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll