Should CWalker be banned?

Yes
28 (71.8%)
No
8 (20.5%)
That statement wasn't really racist.
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: A Clear Majority Agree CWalker is a Racist and Deserves to be Banned...  (Read 976 times)

J Bananas

Re: A Clear Majority Agree CWalker is a Racist and Deserves to be Banned...
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2005, 05:56:45 PM »
^^^
Haha what are you gonna fly a plane in my house? And besides, I was just using harsh words that I dont mean but I know people are gonna be sensitive too. It's about using strategy in ur insults, I knew it was gonna piss him off but obviously u caught some feelings too, LMAO. And we're not on the same team, if anything u are the polar oppsite and a fuckin prick as well just for the other side.

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2005, 01:42:19 AM »

As much as i don't agree with half the bullshit he says, I don't see what it would achieve by banning him.

Racism occurs worldwide, at least by having his ignorant comments around it gives ya more insight into their ill-directed ideologies and how to handle it when it occurs. Ya can't just go round laying into every racist, it would probably make ya feel better, but violence would only just fuel their racism.

Culture acceptance is a learnt process
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2005, 01:57:22 AM »
I GOT HEAD FROM THE BITCH,MY HOME'BOY DID'NT....THAT DONT MAKE HER RACIST. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

conscious thug

• 'G'
  • CEO of Handsonium Institute
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2005, 02:36:24 AM »
I don't know the situation so I can't really vote on it, so I won't, however racism is one of the things that I find intolerable.  You can talk about being tolerant of other's beliefs, and whatnot, but you know...if me not tolerating a racist makes me a hypocrite or whatever, fine...guilty.

I mean, there's a guy on this board (who I don't remember his username) who used to frequent another board that I am a moderator for, who talks up all the west coast hip hop, and how Ice Cube and Daz are awesome and whatnot, and then he starts emailing me all this racist stuff about shaquille O'Neal, because he's a huge Laker Homer.  Starts spamming racist slurs against Shaq to my email because he got banned from the site for being abusive.

That's just an example to set up what I'm about to say.

How can someone who is a fan of black culture, as someone would clearly be if they are members of a hip hop board, and taking part in discussions on black culture, spout racist speech and whatnot, against black people?  I brought that up to this guy, and he just doesn't see it, I don't think.  I don't think he believes he's racist because "I'm not racist...I'm just playing around"

In my opinion, that's not a playing around type of word that he's throwing out, and if this guy said the stuff about the western civilization (whites) being superior to africa and asia and whatnot (blacks, asians, etc), then you know...I got no tolerance for him, and really would not wanna have anything to do with him.

However, you know...free speech and all that.  But this is a private board, as far as I know, you have to sign up to be a member, so I don't think Free Speech applies.  I could be wrong, though.
"If he don't walk through the front door, I don't play here."

-- Frank Sinatra

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Does dubcc tolerate racism?
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2005, 03:25:07 AM »
That wasn't a racist comment. In fact, I can see where C-Walker is coming from and I somewhat agree with him.

why is that racist? he hasnt said a thing about colour, just that countries are less advanced. its true that the western world see's itself as more advanced.

Isnt racism a lack of tolerance? Now if you don't tolerate racism, isnt it kinda paradoxical? :D

Main Entry: rac·ism
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Main Entry: ra·cial
Function: adjective
1 : of, relating to, or based on a race
2 : existing or occurring between races

Main Entry: race
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French, generation, from Old Italian razza
1 : a breeding stock of animals
2 : a: a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock  b : a class or kind of people unified by community of interests, habits, or characteristics

You're free to make your own conclusions, but if we accept the dictionary definition of racism then it seems pretty clear CWalker is racist, or at least his statement was.  According to the dictionary their is a cultural dimension to race, but regardless his words were African, Asian, or Indiginous cultures are inferior.  Let's not play word games, its basically the same as saying African, Asian, or Native people are inferior.

If you don't think that's racism I dont really care. To me its just a bit ironic that a hip-hop message board tolerates racism, but to each his own. 
there are many rascist elements in hiphop.....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2005, 10:37:43 AM »
if we can ban others for being racist, how come the biggest racist the board has ever seen cant be?

BALLER

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2005, 10:49:21 AM »
U should be banned for being a rat

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2005, 11:35:42 AM »
^^^
Haha what are you gonna fly a plane in my house? And besides, I was just using harsh words that I dont mean but I know people are gonna be sensitive too. It's about using strategy in ur insults, I knew it was gonna piss him off but obviously u caught some feelings too, LMAO. And we're not on the same team, if anything u are the polar oppsite and a fuckin prick as well just for the other side.

Lol...do u know how many corny ass faggots have used that fly a plane into my house as an insult? what u goona doi next? make fun of my turban and beard/?

the more things change, in this place, the more they stay the same
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

rafsta

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2005, 01:50:34 PM »
^^^

Lol...do u know how many corny ass faggots have used that fly a plane into my house as an insult? what u goona doi next? make fun of my turban and beard/?

youuuu wear a turban !!!?? AND A BEARD !!!!!???? BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHALMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

lol j/p  ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2005, 01:58:25 PM »
im ukranian :)

and no he shouldnt be banned, cause he has dif opions then other people, i rember there was sum fucker with hitler in his sig, i think thats 10x worse, then walker just saying the shit he believes in...

J Bananas

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2005, 02:03:08 PM »

you tabouleh eating bastard!