Should CWalker be banned?

Yes
28 (71.8%)
No
8 (20.5%)
That statement wasn't really racist.
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: A Clear Majority Agree CWalker is a Racist and Deserves to be Banned...  (Read 992 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Does dubcc tolerate racism?
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2005, 04:13:39 PM »
CWalker believes white people are superior to non-whites (same belief as Hitler)...
People get banned for saying "niglet" or "pasty".... but CWalker doesn't get banned when he claims that white people are superior to other races, that people from non-western countries are backwards, and that only non-whites are the ones involved in gang activity.

Maybe CWalker really isn't racist.... but he's ignorant... being ignorant isn't a crime, and he shouldn't be banned for being an idiot.

CWalker would've been very happy living in 1940 Germany with other people that had the same ideals as him.

I don't care how much he tells himself that he's American... he isn't. A true American knows the ideals and foundatios laid out by our founding fathers, CWalker doesn't. CWalker's English is barely good enough to pass out of a 4th grade ESL class. If he doesn't want to learn the language and adapt, then he should go back to the Ukraine.  :-*

I agree. He's a clever ass dude, I give him his dues for that. Alot fo the things he says does put down other groups of people, and yeah that is racist.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2005, 04:44:18 PM »
hey if we didnt ban that flamboyant little boy, I dont know why we're having this conversation.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2005, 05:21:17 PM »
yall need to check out cwalkers personal space  ::)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2005, 05:48:53 PM »
Ant is a typical left winger. They want to censor anyone who has a viewpoint that is different than their own. They do it all the time to conservatives on college campuses. I guess it is easier for Ant to get me banned then it is to prove me wrong.

In all seriousnous, saying that western civilization is superior to other cultures is just the brutal honest truth. Capitalism, democracy, separation of church and state, freedom of religion, frreedom of speech, human rights.......those are all western concepts and they are what make us better than China, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc. Stop with the nonsense that all societies are equal, man. You are living in a simplistic, politically correct dreamworld.

I don't really care if you get banned to be honest, i was more curious how others felt. you worship perhaps the most incompentent republican administration this country has seen and make the mistake of assuming I'm liberal just because I don't fall for the same bullshit you do.  You have less of a brain than Trauma or Woodrow.  You're the essentially the right-wing equivalent of infinite.  You spout so many talking points I at times wonder if you're actually real. 

Since when do typical left-wingers want to censor people?  Isn't the left that has spent the past 4-5 years fighting the hardest for free speech?  That doesn't even make any sense dude.  Censoring your stupidity has nothing to do with ignoring different points of view.  You're an asshole and you deserve to be identified as such, but really whether or not you get banned means little to me.  This is just for shits and giggles. If you got banned I'd laugh my ass off, but if you didn't I could care less.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 05:50:51 PM by Ant »

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2005, 05:55:05 PM »
When Ant argues with people it gives me a bonner.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..........  8)......(release).

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2005, 06:06:47 PM »
In all seriousnous, saying that western civilization is superior to other cultures is just the brutal honest truth. Capitalism, democracy, separation of church and state, human rights.......those are all western concepts and they are what make us better than China, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc.

What makes us superior? The fact that we have more money? We can afford more, so we're superior? You're an idiot.

Human rights? Guantanamo? Abu Gharib?

Democracy? Since when do we want other countries to have true democracies where the governments are there to help their own people? Did we not support dictatorships when it was in our financial interest to do so? Did we not help bring Saddam Hussein to power?

Separation of church and state? I'm guessing you know nothing about the history of Europe.

LOL... you're ignorant... that's all there is to it.

Co-sign

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2005, 06:07:16 PM »
who fuckin cares anymore?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2005, 06:11:28 PM »
Let me ask you a question, ignorant one... when you refer to Western Civilization are you talking about just North America and Europe, or are there other nations you're including?

Western civilization pretty much refers to Europe, the US, Canada, Australia.......

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2005, 03:06:59 AM »
Ant is a typical left winger. They want to censor anyone who has a viewpoint that is different than their own. They do it all the time to conservatives on college campuses. I guess it is easier for Ant to get me banned then it is to prove me wrong.

In all seriousnous, saying that western civilization is superior to other cultures is just the brutal honest truth. Capitalism, democracy, separation of church and state, freedom of religion, frreedom of speech, human rights.......those are all western concepts and they are what make us better than China, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc. Stop with the nonsense that all societies are equal, man. You are living in a simplistic, politically correct dreamworld.

seriousnous?... what does it mean?... some ukrainian word maybe?

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2005, 04:11:15 AM »

seriousnous?... what does it mean?... some ukrainian word maybe?

u know he meant seriousness...

u know you're picking at straws when you diss the mans spelling and where his parents come from... sad

rafsta

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2005, 04:27:09 AM »
why is that racist? he hasnt said a thing about colour, just that countries are less advanced. its true that the western world see's itself as more advanced.

dont make excuses for that cunt, he didnt say we're more advanced, he said we're superior... that is bullshit.

rafsta

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2005, 04:36:09 AM »
Even though my first instict made me vote yes, I actually think he shouldn't be banned.

you should always trust your first instinct...

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2005, 04:39:34 AM »
why is that racist? he hasnt said a thing about colour, just that countries are less advanced. its true that the western world see's itself as more advanced.

dont make excuses for that cunt, he didnt say we're more advanced, he said we're superior... that is bullshit.

the country and society not the race or people..

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2005, 04:55:07 AM »

the country and society not the race or people..

as i said, dont make excuses... he said the CULTURE is inferior...

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: POLL: Should CWalker be banned? VOTE!
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2005, 12:05:59 PM »
BAN CWAlker