Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound On G-Unit? What would the FANS think?  (Read 1825 times)

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tha Dogg Pound On G-Unit? What would the FANS think?
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2005, 09:19:43 PM »
Nobody said they have or are signing to G-Unit, this was a poll to see what the people would think of this incase it happened. For them to see what the fans would think about that.

To me that sounds like an offer is on the table to the dogg pound.

Thats what I was thinkin'. This sounds like 50 put the offer on the table and Daz and Kurupt is considerin' it but they wantin' to know what their true westcoast fans would think of this move. If thats the case then no. Dont sign with G-Unit. Like Jrome said a couple posts b4 me, Daz needs to go to Dre and tuck his tail and tell him he fuck'd up and would like him  to at least have some input on their album. Maybe even give em a beat or two. If that went down then Daz and Kurupt would drop a hella dope ass record.

Mr.Dirty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2005, 03:52:15 AM »
at least the dpg will be a sellout group like everybody in this game.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2005, 04:52:12 AM »
So is this just a distribution deal or are we talking actually signing a recording contract? If it's just a distribution deal, all the G-Unit name gives you is a place in every store nationwide. They'd probably do a deal just like the bay artists and Jive. The company just puts the record out there and Kurupt & Daz go out and promote the shit out of it. That's not a bad deal.

Now if it's a recording contract, I say fuck that. Might as well sign another contract with Suge instead.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2005, 05:11:14 AM »
i been sayin it since '93 and im a keep sayin it FUCCC THA MUTHAFUCCIN DOGG POUND 8)
No disrespect homie.but who the fuck do you like....be sides Eazy. :-\
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2005, 05:15:36 AM »
If G-Unit had nothing to do with the music, it's ok with me. As long as they keep the album strictly westcoast, G-Unit is a good place to get mainstream exposure.

If the music's gonna be G-Unit influenced, fuck that, go independent. Daz is making lotsa money that way and that would give the fans what they (we) want.
they already had mainstream exsposure.....yall niggaz dont relize that DOGGPOUND is known all over the world!!!kids know who the DOGGPOUND is.....why yall keep talking that mainstream bullshit.as long as Snoop keep doing his thing DPGC is gone be out there. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2005, 05:15:57 AM »
Well i'm gonna put it like this.  FUCK NO THEY SHOULDN'T SIGN WITH G-UNIT.  The fans that they gain if they do this are nothin but bubble gum bullshit teenie boppers.  G-Unit is flavor of the month type shit.  They might be hot now, but that shit is a gimmick and it ain't gonna last.  I look at it as G-Unit = Murder Inc.  Murder Inc absolutely ran shit for 2-3 years and then fell harder than a motherfucker.  I guarantee you 50 is gonna do the same thing.  He's nowhere near the person he was when he first broke, and no heads like his shit anymore.  His time is coming. 

How many times platinum did dogg food go?? 4x...5x, shit maybe more.  They need to quit fuckin around, get there mind right, get focused.  Daz needs to really drop some ill shit - he could drop the dopest shit at the drop of a hat.  Today his shit is hit or miss.  Kurupt also has his shining moments, but is only a shadow of his former self.  They both need to put 110% into a DPG album.  DAZ SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE, HOLLER AT DRE!!! Tell him you fucked up, you need him to oversee some of your shit.  And that ain't shittin on Daz at all!.  Dre is the best to ever do it, bar none.  Why would you not want this man breakin down your music with you?  He made a fuckin white rapper go fucking diamond! Do you have any idea how dope Daz and Kurupt would come of if Dre was coachin?? I truly believe they have more more talent between them than all of G-UNIT combined.

So no, they should absolutely not sign to G-Unit.  Do it yourselves.  Make an album that you would be proud of.  If you make an album true to yourself, and put everything you have into it, it can be successful.  PEACE
the best post in a long time, props

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2005, 05:32:08 AM »
i been sayin it since '93 and im a keep sayin it FUCCC THA MUTHAFUCCIN DOGG POUND 8)

Lil Eazy

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2005, 12:16:33 PM »
i think theyd lose a good chunk of their current fan base, but then that wud be made up wit the G-Unit fan base.
personally i wudn't like to see it happen (as u can tell by my signature that i aint a fan of 50 or G-Unit).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2005, 12:28:59 PM »
I dont think thats a good move but Kurupt will go antwhere if the moneys right and daz zaint got no problems qith g-unit apart from spider so 2 b realistic, it might happen

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2005, 11:50:39 AM »

Lil Eazy

8)
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2005, 12:15:32 PM »

Lil Eazy

8)
:tosser:

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2005, 02:26:37 PM »
hayl no. never gonna happen.
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2005, 05:59:27 PM »
Well i'm gonna put it like this.  FUCK NO THEY SHOULDN'T SIGN WITH G-UNIT.  The fans that they gain if they do this are nothin but bubble gum bullshit teenie boppers.  G-Unit is flavor of the month type shit.  They might be hot now, but that shit is a gimmick and it ain't gonna last.  I look at it as G-Unit = Murder Inc.  Murder Inc absolutely ran shit for 2-3 years and then fell harder than a motherfucker.  I guarantee you 50 is gonna do the same thing.  He's nowhere near the person he was when he first broke, and no heads like his shit anymore.  His time is coming. 

How many times platinum did dogg food go?? 4x...5x, shit maybe more.  They need to quit fuckin around, get there mind right, get focused.  Daz needs to really drop some ill shit - he could drop the dopest shit at the drop of a hat.  Today his shit is hit or miss.  Kurupt also has his shining moments, but is only a shadow of his former self.  They both need to put 110% into a DPG album.  DAZ SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE, HOLLER AT DRE!!! Tell him you fucked up, you need him to oversee some of your shit.  And that ain't shittin on Daz at all!.  Dre is the best to ever do it, bar none.  Why would you not want this man breakin down your music with you?  He made a fuckin white rapper go fucking diamond! Do you have any idea how dope Daz and Kurupt would come of if Dre was coachin?? I truly believe they have more more talent between them than all of G-UNIT combined.

So no, they should absolutely not sign to G-Unit.  Do it yourselves.  Make an album that you would be proud of.  If you make an album true to yourself, and put everything you have into it, it can be successful.  PEACE

:sign_werd:
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Okka

The Watcher

« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2005, 05:09:29 AM »
get that money, just don't sell your soul
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden