Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound On G-Unit? What would the FANS think?  (Read 1853 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tha Dogg Pound On G-Unit? What would the FANS think?
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2005, 02:26:15 AM »
They would lose sooooooooooo many fans......DPGC is a real gang not something phony like G-unot. ::)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2005, 03:29:20 AM »
DP.....GGGGGGGunit!

FUCK NO!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2005, 06:13:50 AM »
nima know sumthing we dont?

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2005, 07:29:03 AM »
Ya'll some dramatic motha fucka's...saying you'll quit listening to rap if they sign to g-unit...
acten like a bunch of drama queens

signing to g-unit is their best opportunity to get on the radio....and if ya'll were some real fans of dpg, ya'll would want them to get their shine on and not worry about what label it's comin from instead of bitchen about how the record's gonna suck when it's not even recorded yet.

so I say DPG sign to g-unit, get exposure for westcoast since no one else is...and fuck tha fans that aren't gonna stay loyal because their crying about what label the record's coming from.
look whos crying....cause wont nobody agree with that bullshit move your talking about......NEGRO PLEASE. 8)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2005, 07:34:12 AM »
I'm all for it man. This would garner some much needed exposure for Daz and Kurupt. it'd gain them a younger generation of fans and increase sales undoubtedly. The opinions of some of the people on here don't neccessarily reflect those of the mainstream. and we all know the mainstream are bandwagoners. Though, i don't think there's anything wrong this time, with people becoming fans or looking into DPG because of their g-unit affiliation. Success-wise, i think this would be a positive move for tha dogg pound in the near future and the long run. If they drop on G-unit, they're bound to get decent sales, and this success would encourage these 2 to do more music. Also the perks of higher production values, music videos with actual play, and basically having that g-unit machine behind them. I don't Daz and Kurupt, ever got an interview on 106 and park. If they got with g-unit, that kinda of exposure would be for sure. if you ignore the possible beefs, ignore your dislike of 50 cent and company, and look at the potential for good music and the future of daz and kurupt's career, g-unit is the place to be. I like Kurupt going to G-unit for money better than him joining up with Death Row for money and creating tension with his entire dpg family. Honestly, I think Daz and Kurupt should consider themselves lucky for an oppourtuniy to work with G-unit. Cause I had a hard time thinking anyone would want them, but having a successful label willing to bring them on? I wouldn't pass on that. Would you?

If I was their manager I would tell them niggas to pass like a muthafucka...wiggas done lost their minds. 8)

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2005, 08:25:40 AM »
^^ haha, who's white here? it ain't me.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2005, 08:35:23 AM »
If G-Unit had nothing to do with the music, it's ok with me. As long as they keep the album strictly westcoast, G-Unit is a good place to get mainstream exposure.

If the music's gonna be G-Unit influenced, fuck that, go independent. Daz is making lotsa money that way and that would give the fans what they (we) want.

JigsawCorleone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2005, 09:16:16 AM »
Fuck no, when DPG can make a song better than Three 6 Mafia's "Choices II" Posse Song, then they can talk about signin' wit' some major distribution.

Diggfinger

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2005, 10:49:43 AM »
I voted yes because it will give Tha Dogg Pound more publicity and hopefully enable westcoast rappers to put out real shit in a couple of years when we on the map again.

Even if they dont go to GUnit I must say I aint really expecting nuthin classic.... :-\

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2005, 10:50:57 AM »
i been sayin it since '93 and im a keep sayin it FUCCC THA MUTHAFUCCIN DOGG POUND 8)
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

BL7

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2005, 11:10:38 AM »
DP & G-Unit? Nah, that shit wouldn't work. I wouldn't trip if they signed, but I doubt anything good would come out of it. Even if they pushed big numbers, 50 would get all the credit, not them.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2005, 12:35:47 PM »
Nobody said they have or are signing to G-Unit, this was a poll to see what the people would think of this incase it happened. For them to see what the fans would think about that.

To me that sounds like an offer is on the table to the dogg pound.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2005, 01:59:55 PM »
Jimmy Kimmel Should of ask 50 about this Last night on his show

i been sayin it since '93 and im a keep sayin it FUCCC THA MUTHAFUCCIN DOGG POUND 8)

:psych: :loser: :nawty: :oi: :stupid: :grumpy: :sign_banhim:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2005, 08:32:50 PM »
Well i'm gonna put it like this.  FUCK NO THEY SHOULDN'T SIGN WITH G-UNIT.  The fans that they gain if they do this are nothin but bubble gum bullshit teenie boppers.  G-Unit is flavor of the month type shit.  They might be hot now, but that shit is a gimmick and it ain't gonna last.  I look at it as G-Unit = Murder Inc.  Murder Inc absolutely ran shit for 2-3 years and then fell harder than a motherfucker.  I guarantee you 50 is gonna do the same thing.  He's nowhere near the person he was when he first broke, and no heads like his shit anymore.  His time is coming. 

How many times platinum did dogg food go?? 4x...5x, shit maybe more.  They need to quit fuckin around, get there mind right, get focused.  Daz needs to really drop some ill shit - he could drop the dopest shit at the drop of a hat.  Today his shit is hit or miss.  Kurupt also has his shining moments, but is only a shadow of his former self.  They both need to put 110% into a DPG album.  DAZ SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE, HOLLER AT DRE!!! Tell him you fucked up, you need him to oversee some of your shit.  And that ain't shittin on Daz at all!.  Dre is the best to ever do it, bar none.  Why would you not want this man breakin down your music with you?  He made a fuckin white rapper go fucking diamond! Do you have any idea how dope Daz and Kurupt would come of if Dre was coachin?? I truly believe they have more more talent between them than all of G-UNIT combined.

So no, they should absolutely not sign to G-Unit.  Do it yourselves.  Make an album that you would be proud of.  If you make an album true to yourself, and put everything you have into it, it can be successful.  PEACE

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2005, 09:00:04 PM »
the worst possible thing that could happen is if dpg signs with g unit then start some sort of beef with game.
 :'(

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc