Author Topic: TOBACCO IN WEED!!!(shitS FUCKED UP IN EUROPE)  (Read 827 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: TOBACCO IN WEED!!!(shitS FUCKED UP IN EUROPE)
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2005, 05:00:51 AM »
^^^ yep

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2005, 05:06:22 AM »
a joint is a spliff rolled with no baccy.

but whats worse is them damn fools that smoke bongs with baccy mix in their weed, fuckin chumps thinkin they get more, when you still smoke the same exact amount of weed... never understood them...

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2005, 05:11:29 AM »
bong = hash
joint/blunt = weed

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

rafsta

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2005, 05:14:49 AM »
bong = hash

? nah man, here in oz bongs are way more popular than joints, you use less weed to get belted, but its less sociable i guess... at parties we always used to blaze up joints...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2005, 06:03:06 AM »
is wierd in the uk we dont even really consider using bongs.. only like once in a blue moon we'll do one.. prob like you said is a less social way of smoking... funniest moments are when a joint / blunt is gettin passed around...  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2005, 07:22:15 AM »
I smoke bongs more often with weed than with hash.. bongs are hardcore tho lol. I only do it when Im not willing to do anything this day anymore :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2005, 07:50:16 AM »
fuck that!!! weed is weed..................................Tobacco is tobacco.a fucking biiiiig differents.......that shit makes no since to me.i dont give a fuck were its from.and I have had the best of the "DAMES" shit.and its pure all the way.niggas can not hang,.... then what the fuck you token for then....shits just stupid as fuck.....euro got their priorities fuck up!!on smoking weed myane. >:(
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2005, 07:55:48 AM »
YES!!! ive been smoking for like 5 years, on and off, smoking blunts and bongs, joints hardly ever, but ye , so i was smoking with some kids a Couple months back, and they smoked joints, and they mixed it, WTF, its like ur smoking tobaco and not weed, its nasty , i fuckin hate it, and some kid i was smoking with last week was telling me he does that, but i told him not to do it, but ye, man i just smoke blunts and then a cig after,

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2005, 08:02:47 AM »
YES!!! ive been smoking for like 5 years, on and off, smoking blunts and bongs, joints hardly ever, but ye , so i was smoking with some kids a Couple months back, and they smoked joints, and they mixed it, WTF, its like ur smoking tobaco and not weed, its nasty , i fuckin hate it, and some kid i was smoking with last week was telling me he does that, but i told him not to do it, but ye, man i just smoke blunts and then a cig after,
See thats how you do that shit homie!!!if you smoke cigs.....(weed 1st,then blaze ya cig after).not no mix,and bullshit excusses like, it want burn pure...get the fuck out of here!....that shit is just corny!! ::)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2005, 09:28:01 AM »
fuck that!!! weed is weed..................................Tobacco is tobacco.a fucking biiiiig differents.......that shit makes no since to me.i dont give a fuck were its from.and I have had the best of the "DAMES" shit.and its pure all the way.niggas can not hang,.... then what the fuck you token for then....shits just stupid as fuck.....euro got their priorities fuck up!!on smoking weed myane. >:(

a dicshinari wood maik since thoe

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2005, 09:55:55 AM »
nothing I spelled was wrong fag!...but to  point your shit.(DICSHINARI)--its DICTIONARY1st-----2nd fuck up(WOOD)--its WOULD---3rd fuck up(MAIK)--its make...learn to speak ENGLISH first,dummy. (or mybe its the mix of cig.with weed).....go suck a dick fag. 8)

a dicshinari wood maik since thoe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2005, 02:27:12 PM »
in toronto we batch the shit mayne cuz our chronic aint bush like american weed...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2005, 02:47:15 PM »
you waste more weed pure..well known fact..it dont burn as good...i only put like letters on a cig in.....

da ppl u were wuit mite hav put 2 much baccy in.idk....i can hardly taste it in my zoots...the doja's dat strong...    8)

the pre-roll's dey do in amsterdam had wayyy to much baccy in....

We Fly High

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2005, 03:06:03 PM »
so do you guys hold the hit in then, if ur smoking bacco with weed. thatd be hella bad for u.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2005, 12:01:28 AM »
in toronto we batch the shit mayne cuz our chronic aint bush like american weed...

You trippin'...Cali got some of the bombest bud in the world. Canada got some dank shit, but the kush in Cali is fire...

And fuck mixin' up tobacco and weed...That makes no fucking sense at all, unless you really like downgrading your trees like that...PeACe