Author Topic: TOBACCO IN WEED!!!(shitS FUCKED UP IN EUROPE)  (Read 840 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: TOBACCO IN WEED!!!(shitS FUCKED UP IN EUROPE)
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2005, 12:15:17 AM »
in toronto we batch the shit mayne cuz our chronic aint bush like american weed...

You trippin'...Cali got some of the bombest bud in the world. Canada got some dank shit, but the kush in Cali is fire...

And fuck mixin' up tobacco and weed...That makes no fucking sense at all, unless you really like downgrading your trees like that...PeACe
how often do u blaze man?

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2005, 12:18:16 AM »
fuck that!!! weed is weed..................................Tobacco is tobacco.a fucking biiiiig differents.......that shit makes no since to me.i dont give a fuck were its from.and I have had the best of the "DAMES" shit.and its pure all the way.niggas can not hang,.... then what the fuck you token for then....shits just stupid as fuck.....euro got their priorities fuck up!!on smoking weed myane. >:(
nothing I spelled was wrong fag!...but to  point your shit.(DICSHINARI)--its DICTIONARY1st-----2nd fuck up(WOOD)--its WOULD---3rd fuck up(MAIK)--its make...learn to speak ENGLISH first,dummy. (or mybe its the mix of cig.with weed).....go suck a dick fag. 8)

a dicshinari wood maik since thoe

i think Kills post went waaayyyy over your head didnt it?  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2005, 06:59:57 AM »
fuck that!!! weed is weed..................................Tobacco is tobacco.a fucking biiiiig differents.......that shit makes no since to me.i dont give a fuck were its from.and I have had the best of the "DAMES" shit.and its pure all the way.niggas can not hang,.... then what the fuck you token for then....shits just stupid as fuck.....euro got their priorities fuck up!!on smoking weed myane. >:(
nothing I spelled was wrong fag!...but to  point your shit.(DICSHINARI)--its DICTIONARY1st-----2nd fuck up(WOOD)--its WOULD---3rd fuck up(MAIK)--its make...learn to speak ENGLISH first,dummy. (or mybe its the mix of cig.with weed).....go suck a dick fag. 8)

a dicshinari wood maik since thoe

i think Kills post went waaayyyy over your head didnt it?  ;)

Must be a character. Nobody who can handle the registration to a message board is that dumb.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2005, 12:08:50 PM »
in toronto we batch the shit mayne cuz our chronic aint bush like american weed...

You trippin'...Cali got some of the bombest bud in the world. Canada got some dank shit, but the kush in Cali is fire...

And fuck mixin' up tobacco and weed...That makes no fucking sense at all, unless you really like downgrading your trees like that...PeACe
how often do u blaze man?

Every day. Why, are you concerned?

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2005, 01:24:28 PM »
Dutch weed is like 3× stronger then any other weed, that's why we mix it here... (just ask Snoop Dogg lol)
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2005, 02:04:44 PM »
Dutch weed is like 3× stronger then any other weed, that's why we mix it here... (just ask Snoop Dogg lol)

Not true...

hotdamn

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2005, 02:34:33 PM »
Actually the strongest shit comes out of Morocco, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, and Nepal. I read that Afghanistan's shit used to be the strongest, before the 20something years of war fucked up the agriculture... anyways, a lot of the shit in Holland is actually imported from the places I listed... and the weed in Northern California is known for its quality, and those seeds came from Afghanistan as well. Here's an excerpt from some article:

During the 1960's and early 70's, Afghani hash was considered the best available. Cultivation of squat, rugged, phat-leaved Indica plants, which cannabists now call "Hindu Kush," "Afghani," and "Hashplant" became prevalent during this era; some ethnobotanists say Afghanistan's earlier cannabis farmers mostly grew Sativa varieties.

According to cannabis pioneer Wernard Bruining, who created Holland's first coffee shop nearly 30 years ago, Western hippies collected Afghan marijuana seeds and spread them across the world in the 1970's, most notably to Northern California, where the seeds became genetic precursors for many of today's most popular cannabis cultivars.

"People who we call ‘the early Skunk pioneers' were experimenting with these Afghani seeds," says Bruining, whose Positronics seed bank was one of the earliest to offer a large menu of international marijuana seeds. "Afghan plants were highly sought after because they grew fast and short, were hardy, and produced huge tops full of resin. Some of them had the characteristic skunky smell and powerful body high that now identifies varieties known as ‘Skunk.'"

---------

The only thing Holland is #1 in = faggots selling their ass on the street

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2005, 03:32:08 PM »

Not true...

I don't know if that's the reason people mix it, but Dutch weed is usually stronger than any other weed. I've heard that from several Americans (including people from Cali ::)) Not all blunts have tabacco in it though.

hotdamn

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2005, 03:53:55 PM »
The reason Dutch weed is strong is because they import their shit... and they mix it up with what they have. Morocco/Afghanistan/India/Pakistan/Nepal have the strongest shit.

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2005, 04:09:58 PM »
oooh yeah i tried some morroccon shit once lol

hotdamn

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2005, 04:11:11 PM »

I'm sure you've tried it all... wait, you were talking about weed?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2005, 04:31:19 PM »
bitch someone needs to kick you in the face.

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2005, 04:34:53 PM »
the fucks ur problem i was just replying to a post about weed i wasnt insultin anyone could i get a break here please!?

hotdamn

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2005, 04:43:09 PM »
Yeah white boy... break her off... I mean give her a break...

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2005, 04:51:59 PM »
Us probably an ugly motherfucker white boy anyway now fuck off and leave me alone i said what 9 words.. oooh yeah i tried some morroccon shit once lol. IS THAT HURTING U?!????? get a life man.