Author Topic: TOBACCO IN WEED!!!(shitS FUCKED UP IN EUROPE)  (Read 826 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: TOBACCO IN WEED!!!(shitS FUCKED UP IN EUROPE)
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2005, 03:43:23 AM »
fuck that!!! weed is weed..................................Tobacco is tobacco.a fucking biiiiig differents.......that shit makes no since to me.i dont give a fuck were its from.and I have had the best of the "DAMES" shit.and its pure all the way.niggas can not hang,.... then what the fuck you token for then....shits just stupid as fuck.....euro got their priorities fuck up!!on smoking weed myane. >:(
nothing I spelled was wrong fag!...but to  point your shit.(DICSHINARI)--its DICTIONARY1st-----2nd fuck up(WOOD)--its WOULD---3rd fuck up(MAIK)--its make...learn to speak ENGLISH first,dummy. (or mybe its the mix of cig.with weed).....go suck a dick fag. 8)

a dicshinari wood maik since thoe

i think Kills post went waaayyyy over your head didnt it?  ;)
Naw.I just took it, how I wanted to take. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2005, 03:48:19 AM »
Dutch weed is like 3Ũ stronger then any other weed, that's why we mix it here... (just ask Snoop Dogg lol)
not true(best weed yeah)yet that the reason yall have to mix it...bullshit....smokeout nigga..dont be no pussy. 8)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2005, 06:03:16 AM »
Lets get one thing straight, HOLLAND HAS THE BEST WEED THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD.

Do you americans smoke a normal joint pure, and a blunt with tobbaco???
In Holland we do it the other way around.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2005, 07:31:10 AM »
fuck that!!! weed is weed..................................Tobacco is tobacco.a fucking biiiiig differents.......that shit makes no since to me.i dont give a fuck were its from.and I have had the best of the "DAMES" shit.and its pure all the way.niggas can not hang,.... then what the fuck you token for then....shits just stupid as fuck.....euro got their priorities fuck up!!on smoking weed myane. >:(
nothing I spelled was wrong fag!...but to  point your shit.(DICSHINARI)--its DICTIONARY1st-----2nd fuck up(WOOD)--its WOULD---3rd fuck up(MAIK)--its make...learn to speak ENGLISH first,dummy. (or mybe its the mix of cig.with weed).....go suck a dick fag. 8)

lol, seriously ARE you that stupid? In case you are, search that dictionary for "differents" and the collocation "making since". Then, look up the difference (hint, hint) between "were" and "where". Also, "Europe got something fuck up" is in desperate need of a past participle...and that is NOT all you fucked up ::) But mybe its the mix of cig.with weed that got me hallucinating

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2005, 07:34:31 AM »
and lol at all those dutch guys thinking that cause itīs legal in their country to walk into a coffee shop and buy weed, they got the strongest ass shit on the planet. Nobody I know who went to Holland and smoked weed there (and I know a whole bunch of people who did that) pointed it out it was particularly strong

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2005, 10:27:50 AM »
and lol at all those dutch guys thinking that cause itīs legal in their country to walk into a coffee shop and buy weed, they got the strongest ass shit on the planet. Nobody I know who went to Holland and smoked weed there (and I know a whole bunch of people who did that) pointed it out it was particularly strong

Oh come on now. Its true we have the best weed cause its legal. And you know why? Because its legal, people who grow those plants can have a lot of attention for them and give them the best care. Its top notch quality because they are proffesional weed growers and they have all the good equipment. 

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2005, 10:42:25 AM »

Oh come on now. Its true we have the best weed cause its legal. And you know why? Because its legal, people who grow those plants can have a lot of attention for them and give them the best care. Its top notch quality because they are proffesional weed growers and they have all the good equipment. 

rrright, in the countries where itīs illegal, people donīt take care of their plants, because that makes it more illegal, whereas neglecting the plants you illegally grow makes it, uhm, less illegal and if you buy equipment youīve reached the pinnacle of illegality, which scares off everybody. Basically you said
Its true we have the best weed cause its legal. And you know why? Because its legal

::)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2005, 10:49:56 AM »

lol, seriously ARE you that stupid? In case you are, search that dictionary for "differents" and the collocation "making since". Then, look up the difference (hint, hint) between "were" and "where". Also, "Europe got something fuck up" is in desperate need of a past participle...and that is NOT all you fucked up ::) But mybe its the mix of cig.with weed that got me hallucinating
And are you seriously that gay,faggot...but your my #1 groupie.so keep sucking bitch.(laughing at this busta.bitch even fucked up his own reply).your trash...im done with your kind. :psych:

Throwback

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2005, 10:55:07 AM »
Its true we have the best weed cause its legal. And you know why? Because its legal
LMFAO!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2005, 10:56:10 AM »

And are you seriously that gay,faggot...but your my #1 groupie.so keep sucking bitch.(laughing at this busta.bitch even fucked up his own reply).your trash...im done with your kind. :psych:

ok you called me a fag. Thatīs it. You won man

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2005, 01:22:31 PM »
Ok thats bs that you only take out that part that isnt even the whole sentence, dotn make me say things i didnt say.

ok let me explain it for you. Of course in countries where weed is illegal they take care of there weed. But they gotta watch out for the police all the time. In holland the plants get better care. Because people dont have to worry about the police. So people have more time to make very strong weed. You got even special grow houses with special light and all of that shit.

And you know whatsup kill. Is it because your jealous because its illegal in what ever country your from. Why the fuck do you think people from over the whole world are coming to holland. everybody is saying in holland they got the best weed. ITS A KNOWN FACT.

Holland is a fucking drugsparadise.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 01:24:45 PM by Bullet_Loco »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2005, 04:23:28 PM »
Ok thats bs that you only take out that part that isnt even the whole sentence, dotn make me say things i didnt say.

ok let me explain it for you. Of course in countries where weed is illegal they take care of there weed. But they gotta watch out for the police all the time. In holland the plants get better care. Because people dont have to worry about the police. So people have more time to make very strong weed. You got even special grow houses with special light and all of that shit.

And you know whatsup kill. Is it because your jealous because its illegal in what ever country your from. Why the fuck do you think people from over the whole world are coming to holland. everybody is saying in holland they got the best weed. ITS A KNOWN FACT.

Holland is a fucking drugsparadise.

ok, ok, look, this discussion is not really going anywhere. I live in Switzerland, itīs not legal here, but itīs mostly tolerated (unless you drive on weed or push it) and easy to get plus I smoke little, so no reason for me to be jealous.

Only thing I wanna say, in certain countries where itīs not legal, there ainīt a Holland-like police roaming the streets and searching every angle for a bit of weed. Look at Colombia...do you think people worry about the police when producing coke? Entire villages feed off cocaine production, no exaggeration. The police belongs to the government and the government makes major cash off of cocaine export, plus theyīve got a war to fight. Itīs similar in many countries. The world is not that simple.

But Iīm not trying to beef with you, if itīs a "known fact" to you that dutch grass shits all over Afghan, Moroccan and everything, so be it

AndrE16686

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2005, 01:43:33 AM »
So im chilling with a friend of mine whom is comeing from Germany..a nigga tells him to roll one up.and this muthafucka mixed my weed with Tobacco!Ifilp the fuck out!(damn near wanted to slap the shit out of him)....I told him dont ever do that shit again :nawty:,cause thats some gay fucken shit, plus I dont smoke Tobacco(unless a blunt).....europeans are wired ass fuck....100% weed muthafuckas!!!! 8)

WTF? man everybody mixes their bud wit tobacco, you live in Cali? I bet ppl do that there too u just not knowin yet.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 01:48:37 AM by chillmatic »

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2005, 03:45:14 AM »
So im chilling with a friend of mine whom is comeing from Germany..a nigga tells him to roll one up.and this muthafucka mixed my weed with Tobacco!Ifilp the fuck out!(damn near wanted to slap the shit out of him)....I told him dont ever do that shit again :nawty:,cause thats some gay fucken shit, plus I dont smoke Tobacco(unless a blunt).....europeans are wired ass fuck....100% weed muthafuckas!!!! 8)

WTF? man everybody mixes their bud wit tobacco, you live in Cali? I bet ppl do that there too u just not knowin yet.
Come on dude.only europeans mix they cig. with weed.(a known FACT!!)....I have been to alot of places in the world.and not everybody smoke cig.with weed.....(im surprise you did not know that!!how long have you been smoking son!,and,whats your age)..must be a teen from europe....cause from London,jamaica(islands)to fucking America is pure homie...dont get it twisted when ya come.%weed or your gonna have a bad holiday. 8)

AndrE16686

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2005, 06:22:51 AM »

Come on dude.only europeans mix they cig. with weed.(a known FACT!!)....I have been to alot of places in the world.and not everybody smoke cig.with weed.....(im surprise you did not know that!!how long have you been smoking son!,and,whats your age)..must be a teen from europe....cause from London,jamaica(islands)to fucking America is pure homie...dont get it twisted when ya come.%weed or your gonna have a bad holiday. 8)

I ain't  European and I'll out smoke you anyday boy.  Yeah I get the idea, but its mixed usually cuz you got some real potent shit.  8).... :o