Author Topic: TOBACCO IN WEED!!!(shitS FUCKED UP IN EUROPE)  (Read 845 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: TOBACCO IN WEED!!!(shitS FUCKED UP IN EUROPE)
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2005, 07:16:23 AM »
like i said before... sometimes when you get some wet bud you just have to put some tobacco in with it.. other wise it burns shit and it aint a good smoke...
waht does it matter neway if you put baccy in a joint your still guna get lean off it...  8)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 10:14:01 AM by Educated Thug »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2005, 07:56:24 AM »
LOL yall are stupid. I know how you americans roll a joint. It look like shit. Yall dont even come close to europeans. WE know how to smoke weed. Dont give me that bs yall are a bunch of fucking amateurs.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2005, 10:27:26 AM »
LOL yall are stupid. I know how you americans roll a joint. It look like shit. Yall dont even come close to europeans. WE know how to smoke weed. Dont give me that bs yall are a bunch of fucking amateurs.
Come on now,we have agreed that EUROPE has the best weed.but to call Americans amateurs in weed smoking is crazy..Why?cause we dont kill our gunja by mixing it with cig. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2005, 11:02:11 AM »
Dutch weed is like 3× stronger then any other weed, that's why we mix it here... (just ask Snoop Dogg lol)

Not true...

I don't know if that's the reason people mix it, but Dutch weed is usually stronger than any other weed. I've heard that from several Americans (including people from Cali ::)) Not all blunts have tabacco in it though.

I'm sure Dutch weed is dank, but we get strains from all around the world in Cali... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2005, 11:04:41 AM »
Lets get one thing straight, HOLLAND HAS THE BEST WEED THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD.

Do you americans smoke a normal joint pure, and a blunt with tobbaco???
In Holland we do it the other way around.

LMAO...I don't know anyone who mixes a blunt with tobbaco...The blunt wrap is already enough tobacco as it is, why add more tobacco in there? To completely destroy the taste of your trees? Come on now, I can maybe understand spliffs, but tobacco in blunts?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2005, 11:10:28 AM »
So im chilling with a friend of mine whom is comeing from Germany..a nigga tells him to roll one up.and this muthafucka mixed my weed with Tobacco!Ifilp the fuck out!(damn near wanted to slap the shit out of him)....I told him dont ever do that shit again :nawty:,cause thats some gay fucken shit, plus I dont smoke Tobacco(unless a blunt).....europeans are wired ass fuck....100% weed muthafuckas!!!! 8)

WTF? man everybody mixes their bud wit tobacco, you live in Cali? I bet ppl do that there too u just not knowin yet.
Come on dude.only europeans mix they cig. with weed.(a known FACT!!)....I have been to alot of places in the world.and not everybody smoke cig.with weed.....(im surprise you did not know that!!how long have you been smoking son!,and,whats your age)..must be a teen from europe....cause from London,jamaica(islands)to fucking America is pure homie...dont get it twisted when ya come.%weed or your gonna have a bad holiday. 8)

I ain't  European and I'll out smoke you anyday boy.  Yeah I get the idea, but its mixed usually cuz you got some real potent shit.  8).... :o

You'll outsmoke him, yet you're too much of a pussy to smoke your shit pure cuz it's "real potent"...I sometimes get the dankest of the dank and never once has anything been "too potent" for me to smoke pure... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2005, 11:11:46 AM »
like i said before... sometimes when you get some wet bud you just have to put some tobacco in with it.. other wise it burns shit and it aint a good smoke...
waht does it matter neway if you put baccy in a joint your still guna get lean off it...  8)

That's not true...Sticky wet trees are even better cuz they burn slower...You don't need to mix that shit with tobacco if you have any idea how to roll a nice tight blunt (or j, which I don't smoke)...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2005, 11:13:35 AM »

Ya'll are still fuckin' with the j's, that's your guys' problem...See, ya'll look at a blunt like it fell from the moon...Someone needs to teach ya'll the dankest methods of chiefin, joints are on some old school shot...PeACe

Okka

« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2005, 11:18:39 AM »
If i smoke hash i mix it with tobacco, it burns better, but i don't usually mix tobacco with weed, but i don't smoke weed alot, i smoke hash, and by the way...I JUST FUCKIN LOVE HASH, ITS BETTER THEN WEED  ;D We use bongs, and we use alot of other shit too though, but i can't explain that shit cuz i don't know what the names are (if you translate them into english  :-\ )

Suga Foot

« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2005, 11:20:25 AM »
I've read that the best weed comes from either Afghanistan, NorCal, India, Vancouver, Amsterdam.  I think it just depends on where you live.  I've read Afghanistan more than any other place tho.  It might also be a matter of taste.  Like whiskey, some like blends, some don't.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2005, 11:30:06 AM »
I've read that the best weed comes from either Afghanistan, NorCal, India, Vancouver, Amsterdam.  I think it just depends on where you live.  I've read Afghanistan more than any other place tho.  It might also be a matter of taste.  Like whiskey, some like blends, some don't.  

Well, Afghanistan has the dankest HASH...Cali, since we get trees imported from basically every spot in the world, probably has the dankest weed...I heard Canada, Amsterdam, Germany, etc. but Cali gets bud from all those places...PeACe

Elevz

« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2005, 11:35:16 AM »
I heard somewhere the dutch weed is the strongest because they got labs here where they keep on working to make the weed stronger, something about the crystals in them. I'm not that technical when it comes to weed - I just like smoking me a fat blunt with pure weed.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2005, 11:41:01 AM »
I'm not that technical when it comes to weed - I just like smoking me a fat blunt with pure weed.  8)

Amen to that... 8)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2005, 07:09:05 AM »

Ya'll are still fuckin' with the j's, that's your guys' problem...See, ya'll look at a blunt like it fell from the moon...Someone needs to teach ya'll the dankest methods of chiefin, joints are on some old school shot...PeACe
I can not even front.I like fucking with them king size Js...now dont get me wrong!!if a friend rolls up a blunt,then that bitch is gonna get smoked.but for me,i like toking them fat Jamaican junts.can tast the weed better....but as long as my shit is 100% pure.im with it. 8)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2005, 07:12:18 AM »
If i smoke hash i mix it with tobacco, it burns better, but i don't usually mix tobacco with weed, but i don't smoke weed alot, i smoke hash, and by the way...I JUST FUCKIN LOVE HASH, ITS BETTER THEN WEED  ;D We use bongs, and we use alot of other shit too though, but i can't explain that shit cuz i don't know what the names are (if you translate them into english  :-\ )
Smoke that shit pure,out of your bong....its the same rule for hash to.hash is made for pipes. 8)