Author Topic: TOBACCO IN WEED!!!(shitS FUCKED UP IN EUROPE)  (Read 844 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: TOBACCO IN WEED!!!(shitS FUCKED UP IN EUROPE)
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2005, 10:36:48 AM »
Yall Americans cant come close to us europeans, when it comes to smokin weed. Just accept it!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2005, 10:39:55 AM »
Yall Americans cant come close to us europeans, when it comes to smokin weed. Just accept it!

LMAO

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2005, 12:54:32 PM »
Yeah, most dudes here mix the two as well. Never did it myself back when I smoked. No tobacco for me, thank you very much.

Damn, I haven't smoked in years. Thinking about it makes me want to. Good thing it's so fucking expensive here - makes me change my mind right away.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2005, 11:27:24 AM »
Ok thats bs that you only take out that part that isnt even the whole sentence, dotn make me say things i didnt say.

ok let me explain it for you. Of course in countries where weed is illegal they take care of there weed. But they gotta watch out for the police all the time. In holland the plants get better care. Because people dont have to worry about the police. So people have more time to make very strong weed. You got even special grow houses with special light and all of that shit.

And you know whatsup kill. Is it because your jealous because its illegal in what ever country your from. Why the fuck do you think people from over the whole world are coming to holland. everybody is saying in holland they got the best weed. ITS A KNOWN FACT.

Holland is a fucking drugsparadise.

ok, ok, look, this discussion is not really going anywhere. I live in Switzerland, it´s not legal here, but it´s mostly tolerated (unless you drive on weed or push it) and easy to get plus I smoke little, so no reason for me to be jealous.

Only thing I wanna say, in certain countries where it´s not legal, there ain´t a Holland-like police roaming the streets and searching every angle for a bit of weed. Look at Colombia...do you think people worry about the police when producing coke? Entire villages feed off cocaine production, no exaggeration. The police belongs to the government and the government makes major cash off of cocaine export, plus they´ve got a war to fight. It´s similar in many countries. The world is not that simple.

But I´m not trying to beef with you, if it´s a "known fact" to you that dutch grass shits all over Afghan, Moroccan and everything, so be it

i havent read page four so this might already have been pointed out...but  the columbian police do not tolerate cocaine manufacturers....sure there is a great number of corrupt cops that do...an that corruption go's right up through the government chain of command...but the uncorrupt one's still try to decrease the distribution.....an the war Colombia are fighting is AGAINST the major paramilitaries that do support the cocaine dealers...

but with dat being said the paramilitary of that savatore guy control 85% of the country so i suppose it depends on who you view as actually in charge on the country.....

but in other countries could you really see a weed cultivator having the backing of a major paramiltary that is as well armed an trained as the real army?..no....thats why we have to be low-key and discreet.....i cant go buy thousands of pounds worth of lighting an hydroponic equipment...an use an entire warehouse as a growing facility....its too much of a loss if i get caught an its confiscated....i cant hire others to cultivate my plants for me....

trus me i know my stuff on this one..i got three plants growing in my attic under a 400 watt light...ones "mako haze" an the other two are "Indica"...im willn to say if it was legal id have a much betting growin system....

as for never hearing anyone say skunk in amsterdam isnt strong....dey must have bought it off a street dealer or sum cheap shit....cus amsterdams bud is serrrrrrrrious.....

an i have no byist on that cus im english.....an i aint choosing sides in yall's lil beef...jus statin my opinion an wat i know...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2005, 11:30:30 AM »
and NIK have u been to amsterdam?..

cus i smoked on sum cali bud an it aint all dat...its aiight....probably worse dan the stuff u get cus its imported..but nuttn special in my eyes...on a scale to amsterdam especially...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2005, 01:57:52 PM »

cus i smoked on sum cali bud an it aint all dat...its aiight....probably worse dan the stuff u get cus its imported..but nuttn special in my eyes...on a scale to amsterdam especially...

See, you probably got some whack Cali bud. Hopefully you wasn't fuckin with streez, but I'm pretty sure you didn't smoke some OG Kush or some of the danker shit we have...The shit with Cali is that we got everything, from the dankest of the dank to some bunk ass 20 dollar zones of streez...I can get some 500 dollar an ounce 100% Indica Kush shit if I wanted, but I usually smoke some dank 250 dollar an ounce chronic, which I still think is a lot danker than what most people out there smoke...PeACe

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2005, 02:14:39 PM »

See, you probably got some whack Cali bud. Hopefully you wasn't fuckin with streez, but I'm pretty sure you didn't smoke some OG Kush or some of the danker shit we have...The shit with Cali is that we got everything, from the dankest of the dank to some bunk ass 20 dollar zones of streez...I can get some 500 dollar an ounce 100% Indica Kush shit if I wanted, but I usually smoke some dank 250 dollar an ounce chronic, which I still think is a lot danker than what most people out there smoke...PeACe

get the fuck out of here, you dont know nothing about weed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2005, 02:20:04 PM »

LMAO. Yes, my weed is illegal, there's no way in hell it's any good...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 02:26:22 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

J Bananas

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2005, 02:24:48 PM »
anyone from amsterdam sayin their shit is better than cali's is lyin to themselves, I've been there several times and the best stuff they have is imported from other places. sorry eurotrash, cali is just the shit and u wish u could be from here!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2005, 02:48:41 PM »

LMAO. Yes, my weed is illegal, there's no way in hell it's any good...

cf the quote in my sig and give up discussing

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2005, 04:48:31 AM »
up  in northern cali.they fucking with that purple alot. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Okka

« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2005, 06:25:46 AM »
If i smoke hash i mix it with tobacco, it burns better, but i don't usually mix tobacco with weed, but i don't smoke weed alot, i smoke hash, and by the way...I JUST FUCKIN LOVE HASH, ITS BETTER THEN WEED  ;D We use bongs, and we use alot of other shit too though, but i can't explain that shit cuz i don't know what the names are (if you translate them into english  :-\ )
Smoke that shit pure,out of your bong....its the same rule for hash to.hash is made for pipes. 8)

I'm used to smoke hash with tobacco mixed in it, but i usuall smoke that green shiet raw...