Poll

Who's better?

Shaq
17 (50%)
Ben
17 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Shaq or Ben Wallace?  (Read 397 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Shaq or Ben Wallace?
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2005, 12:21:49 PM »
First of all Shaq has Dwane Wade (the most dominant player in the game right now)

Miami 2006 NBA Champs
Cleveland 2007 NBA Champs
Cleveland 2008 NBA Champs
Cleveland 2009 NBA Champs

LOL you're funny,you should be a comedian LOL..that's why he went 0-6 0 pts in the 4rth querter..their's a reason kobe won 3 straight championships he didn't go no fuckin 0-6 0 pts in the 4rth querter like d.wack

i'll take Ben Wallace right now..shaq is ben's bitch!! 2years in a row ben got his bitch ass
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 12:26:07 PM by Black Mask »

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2005, 08:02:48 AM »
Why do you think Kobe got 3 rings, cuz Shaq got 3 rings.  DWack maybe went 0 for 6 but at least he is in the playoff.  Where his Kobe I haven't seen him since april i guess.  Kobe is great but without Shaq or another very dominant player he is never gonna win an another Chips.

BTW DWack gonna get one very soon, cuz Shaq gonna get one very soon.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 08:08:09 AM by Sim Corleon »
The Canadian Polish

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2005, 05:01:53 PM »
Super Model or Crack Whore?

hmmmmm........

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2005, 06:09:09 PM »
Big Ben Wallace... he took shaq down twice in the playoffs

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2005, 10:50:37 AM »
Shaq Shaq Shaq Shaq Shaq

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »
WTF
did u guys see shaq drop ben wallace with an elbow ?? even the announcers were like ben wallace hasnt been himself cuz hes gettin thrown around inside lol u guys cant be serious ... i know i know you guys are laker fans but the fact of the matter is
shaq  SHITS on ben wallace

u put shaq on the memphis grizzlies and for sure they'll be a playoff team, shaq creates so many problems offensively
couldnt say the same about ben wallace

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2005, 10:48:37 AM »
WTF
did u guys see shaq drop ben wallace with an elbow ?? even the announcers were like ben wallace hasnt been himself cuz hes gettin thrown around inside lol u guys cant be serious ... i know i know you guys are laker fans but the fact of the matter is

u put shaq on the memphis grizzlies and for sure they'll be a playoff team, shaq creates so many problems offensively

the grizzlies have made the playoffs twice in a row   ::)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2005, 01:14:00 AM »
one of the easiest polls ever. Wallace BY FAR. Problem is, these are two players at WAY different stages in their career. Shaq in his prime, i take Shaq. But, Wallace in his prime versus Shaq at the end of his career, i take Wallace. Big Ben is honestly dominant at the defensive end and on the glass. One of VERY few players ever in history to be able to dominate a game without even being a force on offense.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2005, 01:19:14 AM »
WTF

i first really started followin Wallace about 3 years ago. I seen him play in a game against the Lakers, and he was stickin Shaq the whole game. I remember Shaq, did one of his two moves....that little move where he fakes toward the baseline, then drives into the lane, travels, and throws up that little half hook shot thats almost impossible to block cus of his size. Wallace jumped to block the shot, after Shaq jumped. Got up faster then him, and sent the shit back to the three point line. I was like damn...it was impressive. I know its only one play, but still...the shit shocked me. Like the original post said, consider everything...age, contracts....etc.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2005, 04:22:03 PM »
WTF

Finally someone said it, damn, did you see how ben lost his fight halfway throught this years series, you could see in his eyes he knew he couldnt take shaq

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2005, 11:00:52 PM »
definitely BEN that nigga can shoot unlike shaq
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2005, 02:17:14 PM »
definitely BEN that nigga can shoot unlike shaq

Ben can shoot????? His FT % is just as bad as Shaq's, and this year in the playoffs Tim Duncan's was just as bad also

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2005, 10:53:11 PM »
shaq

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2005, 12:41:35 PM »
id go wit ben.
near the end of the year lass yr, ben was bein more offensive cause they were givin him the opportunity to score more.
if detroit decidez to giv ben the ball again this yr he shud be able to abergae bout 11 or 12 pointz a game and styll hav his reboundin, blockin a bit of stealin at a good avg.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!