Poll

What do you all think?

It is unbiblical
6 (60%)
It is not
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Catholisicm is unbiblical?  (Read 459 times)

Fathom

• 'G'
Catholisicm is unbiblical?
« on: August 31, 2005, 05:53:26 PM »
Being truley Christian is following the Bible word for word and the teachings of Jesus.  Catholisicm is so entirely unbiblical in it's views of Idels, Saints, and Church Hierharchy.

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Catholisicm is unbiblical?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 05:54:20 PM »
crack aint working for you son, leave it.

BJV

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 05:55:47 PM »
THANK APES

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 05:56:42 PM »
Can someone move this to TOT.  My bad.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 06:46:13 PM »
Being truley Christian is following the Bible word for word and the teachings of Jesus.  Catholisicm is so entirely unbiblical in it's views of Idels, Saints, and Church Hierharchy.

When starting a thread like this EXPLAIN WHY. >:(

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 07:16:25 PM »
HAHAHAHA

why don't you have your mommy hold your hand while you piss  :loser:

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 08:10:13 PM »
what does this have to do with the west coast? ???

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 08:53:10 PM »
how is catholicism unbiblical when its the FIRST RELIGION SPANNED FROM CHRIST!! Any Other Christian Religion must be unbiblical due to the fact that it was made as a revolt against catholicism.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 08:57:35 PM »
I heard Yukmouth was studying to be a priest.

......There, now it can stay in here because I mentioned a west coast rapper.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 09:01:38 PM »
^^ Fuck you and your fav. rapper

Ok..I just started beef this can moved to Gspot now and Hopar and Pred-bitch can argue in it ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 09:12:28 PM »
^^Well guess what, I did a track with him using a beat I produced on Frooty Loops. Now we need to move this to the Unsigned Hype section.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 09:13:19 PM »
^^Well guess what, I did a track with him using a beat I produced on Frooty Loops. Now we need to move this to The Lab section.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2005, 01:31:39 AM »
as a christian my self I say leave well enoughf alone.  These cats is hip hop heads.  Not some religeous freaks that want to hear you preach on them. 

I have said before, To each man his own path and he will be judged by his own knowlege of what is truth.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2005, 07:46:48 AM »
how is catholicism unbiblical when its the FIRST RELIGION SPANNED FROM CHRIST!! Any Other Christian Religion must be unbiblical due to the fact that it was made as a revolt against catholicism.

But it wasn't the first religion spanned from Christ. There were Christian for about 300 years before Constantine adopted it for Rome, and even the then the centre was in Constatinople in Greece (now Istanbul because the Muslims took over Greece). So many would say that it was the Orthodox that had the first official Church, and Catholism broke off from them. Many of the major parts of Catholism come from St. Benedict who wrote his code 1000 years after Christ. It's very easy to say it's unbiblical.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2005, 08:01:09 AM »

But it wasn't the first religion spanned from Christ. There were Christian for about 300 years before Constantine adopted it for Rome, and even the then the centre was in Constatinople in Greece (now Istanbul because the Muslims took over Greece). So many would say that it was the Orthodox that had the first official Church, and Catholism broke off from them. Many of the major parts of Catholism come from St. Benedict who wrote his code 1000 years after Christ. It's very easy to say it's unbiblical.

who give a fuck man, im a catholic but the only good thing i get from the bible is love your brothers and respect god. the old testament is nothing but bullshit. jesus #1