Author Topic: New Orleans POLICE OFFICERS have joined the looting!!!! (Pic)  (Read 608 times)

hotdamn

Re: New Orleans POLICE OFFICERS have joined the looting!!!! (Pic)
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2005, 05:22:27 PM »
Pretty disgusting what they're doing down there.  They don't even know how to act civilized. 

Sorry, but us non-white people are not civilized. Maybe one day when we start dropping atomic bombs on other nations we can claim to be civilized like you white people.

That's clever of you to ignore the topic we're talking about, and switch it to your pet topic, America's government.  HEY GUESS WHAT, DUMBASS?  YOU'RE just as American as I am!  If I dropped the bomb, YOU dropped the bomb, prick. 

How are you so fucking stupid that you don't even see you're accusing me of stuff just because of my nationality, and yet you find yourself exempt?  Child please. 

You said that it was pretty disgusting what "they" are doing down there, and that "they" don't know how to act civilized... earlier you stated that all the looters were black, so they = black people.... which means we're talking about race, not nationality. I made my comment based on this same factor... race, not nationality. Now you feel the need to change the factor to nationality. Nice try, cousin-fucker.

UAK

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2005, 05:43:25 PM »
All the jails are flooded. They should just declare marshall law there and get some choppers overhead to cover it. Now there is a reality show. I know I shouldn't be laughing at that, but I am.  :P

They already declared Martial Law  :)

http://www.canada.com/national/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=9fef7da8-13e2-412c-b484-090b8082fa1c

hotdamn

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2005, 05:59:27 PM »
I'd act like a fucking MAN not a bitch.

Topic title: So, this ASS on ebay screwed me out of money ($15)
Guess he fucked up though.  I live in Charlotte, he lives in Myrtle Beach.  He shouldn't have thought I wouldn't drive the 2 1/2 hours just to slash the tires on his car and steal shit out of his yard.  WHOOOPS. 

LOL @ THE IRONY. Fucking bitch... shut up, you don't have the right to call anyone a bitch... when you're "more of a bitch than a bitch"  8)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2005, 06:10:24 PM »
They don't even know how to act civilized. 

and you do? lol

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2005, 06:12:28 PM »
I'd act like a fucking MAN not a bitch.

Topic title: So, this ASS on ebay screwed me out of money ($15)
Guess he fucked up though.  I live in Charlotte, he lives in Myrtle Beach.  He shouldn't have thought I wouldn't drive the 2 1/2 hours just to slash the tires on his car and steal shit out of his yard.  WHOOOPS. 

LOL @ THE IRONY. Fucking bitch... shut up, you don't have the right to call anyone a bitch... when you're "more of a bitch than a bitch"  8)

LMAO!... Trauma should just learn to keep his mouth shut.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: New Orleans POLICE OFFICERS have joined the looting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2005, 07:03:49 PM »
You RACIST!  Those police officers are black.  I know what you've trying to say.

shut up faggot...any other post and youd be agreeing with the little polack
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2005, 11:57:33 PM »
Why is law enforcement employees looting witht them?  (regardless of race).
They are suppose to protect from the looters. damn.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2005, 10:08:46 AM »
lol @ trauma takin a road trip just to steal rusted paint cans from some ones yard
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2005, 10:10:41 AM »
WHY MOTHERFUCKERS CALLIN HIM RACIST FOR THIS PIC FOR?
its just proof.

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

wcsoldier

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2005, 11:13:01 AM »
I like how some ignorants judge these people, you're are NOT part of this tragedy so stop judging them.  What would you react if u were in the same position ? I and some of you don't know how it's sad to lose all you have, friends, family .

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2005, 12:13:57 PM »
I'm just curious if anyone knows what they did with all the prisoners if there were any jails around where it got flooded?, i'm sure there had to be one...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Orleans POLICE OFFICERS have joined the looting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2005, 12:26:13 PM »
You RACIST!  Those police officers are black.  I know what you've trying to say.

shut up faggot...any other post and youd be agreeing with the little polack

I'll edit it for you:

You RACIST!  Those police officers are black.  I know what you've trying to say.[/sarcasm]

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2005, 01:32:14 PM »
What the fuck are they gonna do? Jail the looters? They should keep the looters who lost everything from getting food? You know what, those cops probably lost their homes too. Why not take advantage of the situation since they got fucked by lack of funding?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2005, 02:25:48 PM »
I'm just curious if anyone knows what they did with all the prisoners if there were any jails around where it got flooded?, i'm sure there had to be one...

Did the victims of the tsunami in Asia go around looting, killing, raping etc following the disaster?

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2005, 02:30:06 PM »
Yes.