Author Topic: New Orleans POLICE OFFICERS have joined the looting!!!! (Pic)  (Read 610 times)

Sikotic™

Re: New Orleans POLICE OFFICERS have joined the looting!!!! (Pic)
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2005, 02:37:31 PM »
Actually not only did citizens loot to survive, but they had fuckin pirates run up on Sri Lanka and jack shit too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2005, 02:46:41 PM »
Well I could have sworn that their wasn't the type of violence following the tsunami that we are seeing in New Orleans.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2005, 02:51:03 PM »
Well that's what you want to think to make your point valid. To be honest, I don't know and I don't feel like researching it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2005, 02:56:31 PM »
You just lost everything you know, i wonder how you would act.  There is serious talk of not even rebuilding new orleans just abandoning it all together, i wonder how you would act.

child please.  I wouldn't shoot at fucking evac helicopters if I was starving to death in the streets.  I'd act like a fucking MAN not a bitch.  Do you have sympathy or empathy for these bitches down there looting? 

Yeah you'd probably be playing guitar at a concert instead. No wait, that was Bush. Seriously Trauma have you ever been in a situation like that. Rational thought gets thrown out the window, no matter what the race.

hotdamn

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2005, 04:12:23 PM »
Well I could have sworn that their wasn't the type of violence following the tsunami that we are seeing in New Orleans.

CWalker, if you don't want to learn our language and adapt, then get the fuck out of our country! Go back to the Ukraine if you don't want to learn our language, you Communist! I can't stand people who are so backwards... don't wan't to adapt, yet want all the luxuries of our nation. Fucking free-loading bitch.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2005, 04:45:11 PM »

CWalker, if you don't want to learn our language and adapt, then get the fuck out of our country! Go back to the Ukraine if you don't want to learn our language, you Communist! I can't stand people who are so backwards... don't wan't to adapt, yet want all the luxuries of our nation. Fucking free-loading bitch.

You are an annoying little girl. Do you want me to point out every little mistake you make? For starters , you spelled the word "separate" wrong in the other thread. You spelled it s-e-p-e-r-a-t-e. 

There I showed you. Now shut the fuck up already.

hotdamn

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2005, 04:54:17 PM »

You are an annoying little girl. Do you want me to point out every little mistake you make? For starters , you spelled the word "separate" wrong in the other thread. You spelled it s-e-p-e-r-a-t-e. 

There I showed you. Now shut the fuck up already.

Instead of making shit up, why don't you respond to the posts? LOLL fucking dipshit realizes he has been exposed as the racist motherfucker that he is, and now he's shitting in his Swastika-underwear.

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2005, 06:22:27 PM »
Shit, I would love to go looting

Anyone who says they don't is lying

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2005, 11:17:11 PM »
^^ Same  8)

G funker

Re: New Orleans POLICE OFFICERS have joined the looting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2005, 01:39:03 AM »
cwalker, if i was you, i would seriously consider suicide

LOL

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2005, 03:28:04 AM »
it looks like they trying to recover some shit.or mybe its his shit....that false shit homie..............(yet I see what your doing its fucked up  mayne.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.