Author Topic: Racism at its finest  (Read 385 times)

ecrazy

Racism at its finest
« on: August 31, 2005, 08:48:29 PM »

DAYUM

Re: Racism at its finest
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 09:19:48 PM »
already been posted asshole

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 09:23:51 PM »
LMAO that is so messed up. It's hard to laugh because it's really sad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hotdamn

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 09:33:34 PM »
Donde esta CWalker?

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 09:55:34 PM »
already been posted asshole
Sorry im not the Board Police FAG

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 10:17:22 PM »
LOL i thought you were gona post a pic of Cwalker

UAK

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 11:34:34 PM »
Might as well grab a tv then  :P

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005, 01:30:56 AM »
Yeah (white America),and their fucked up media just wont stop.cause thats all know!its in their blood...when this is a time to help each other(its called SURVIVAL)not looting what the fuck you suppose to do. thats fucked up.niggas still can not get abreak even in the mist of all this. >:(
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2005, 04:57:30 AM »
wasnt CWalker just arguing about this ? and how its so disgusting the blacks are looting ?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2005, 08:07:35 AM »
it's sad

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2005, 08:14:22 AM »
fuck the media

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2005, 08:25:24 AM »
I'm not saying this is the case because I would never the defend the media, but it is possible that the white couple found the bread and soda after it had been pushed out of the store by the water, and that the black guy went into a store looted it and took some groceries. The guy does have a lot more in his possession. I'm just saying that if that is the case, but it probably isn't, that the articles would be technically true. I only say this because if I were an eye witness to both and a white man went into a store and took things while a black couple found items floating around I would report the white as looting and the blacks as finding.

Personally I think all three are stupid as fuck for even being in the city. The second I hear a hurricane is coming I'm getting the fuck out of there, and I don't care how. 500 years ago the native americans would have felt the big storm cominglong before it got there and would have vacated. Too bad we didn't bother learning more from them.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2005, 12:08:31 PM »
Damn thas no good man i had this one article here too being racist to brown ppl it sayed  vote  Gurinder Sidhu Dont Vote ugly black something like that

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2005, 12:41:29 PM »
disturbing people in this world

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2005, 09:23:51 PM »
I'm not saying this is the case because I would never the defend the media, but it is possible that the white couple found the bread and soda after it had been pushed out of the store by the water, and that the black guy went into a store looted it and took some groceries. The guy does have a lot more in his possession. I'm just saying that if that is the case, but it probably isn't, that the articles would be technically true. I only say this because if I were an eye witness to both and a white man went into a store and took things while a black couple found items floating around I would report the white as looting and the blacks as finding.

Personally I think all three are stupid as fuck for even being in the city. The second I hear a hurricane is coming I'm getting the fuck out of there, and I don't care how. 500 years ago the native americans would have felt the big storm cominglong before it got there and would have vacated. Too bad we didn't bother learning more from them.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, I still think the article is meant to be like that but there is a possibility the reporter saw them pick the food up after it floated out and saw the other guy actually loot it, but either way its fooked up...and my condolences to all the people there