Author Topic: Racism at its finest  (Read 386 times)

Compton Casanova

Re: Racism at its finest
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2005, 11:54:23 AM »
that's just wrong.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2005, 01:22:18 PM »
Damn thas no good man i had this one article here too being racist to brown ppl it sayed  vote  Gurinder Sidhu Dont Vote ugly black something like that

LMAO......well thats just fucked up
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2005, 09:06:58 PM »
Racism like that pisses me off.  I don't know the stories behind the photos, and I could be wrong, but in my opinion that picture and story are morraly wrong.

conscious thug

• 'G'
  • CEO of Handsonium Institute
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2005, 09:11:44 PM »
yeah, not sure what the fuck the people were thinking that those pics wouldn't get picked up and ran with
"If he don't walk through the front door, I don't play here."

-- Frank Sinatra

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2005, 09:15:06 PM »
As my mother would put it "Absolutly Sickening!"

conscious thug

• 'G'
  • CEO of Handsonium Institute
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2005, 09:18:14 PM »
I don't get people who are racist or prejudicial like that...I just don't.  I can't understand their thought process.
"If he don't walk through the front door, I don't play here."

-- Frank Sinatra

rafsta

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2005, 09:27:13 PM »
I don't get people who are racist or prejudicial like that...I just don't.  I can't understand their thought process.

its really simple... they think theyre better than every-one else.

Diabolical

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2005, 04:14:53 PM »
I'm not saying this is the case because I would never the defend the media, but it is possible that the white couple found the bread and soda after it had been pushed out of the store by the water, and that the black guy went into a store looted it and took some groceries. The guy does have a lot more in his possession. I'm just saying that if that is the case, but it probably isn't, that the articles would be technically true. I only say this because if I were an eye witness to both and a white man went into a store and took things while a black couple found items floating around I would report the white as looting and the blacks as finding.

Personally I think all three are stupid as fuck for even being in the city. The second I hear a hurricane is coming I'm getting the fuck out of there, and I don't care how. 500 years ago the native americans would have felt the big storm cominglong before it got there and would have vacated. Too bad we didn't bother learning more from them.

Nah man maybe the black guy just has loads of kids to feed. :D

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2005, 08:10:43 PM »
5 baby mommas and he love them all the same!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2005, 08:26:22 PM »

i woulda wrote..."Woman runs through water from man trying to rape her, after looting a local smoke shop"  ;D