Author Topic: game ringtones!  (Read 232 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
game ringtones!
« on: August 22, 2005, 05:06:29 PM »
yo anyone know where i can get some sick game ringtones at? or can anyone put em in the hookup spot....

i got how we do which sounds sick.....

drop it like its hot mp3 ringtone cant be fucked with,lol......and dirt of your shoulers

but yo i was wonderin if anyone got start from scratch ringtone or anything??? or where i can get it from?

hollaaaaa

Quadruple OG

Re: game ringtones!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 05:18:43 PM »
depends on what kinda phone you have.  if you have verizon, you can get "Higher", "How we do", "Dreams", "Put you on the game" and "Westside story" as a ringtone

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 05:22:29 PM »
i got the motorola razr v3.....black one, u know how i grind homie,haha........nah but for real.....where can i get them from?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 05:26:03 PM »
what carrier do u have (verizon, sprint, t-mobile, cingular)?

Jome

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 10:20:09 PM »
If you got a mobile that can play mp3s, why don't you just use them as ringtones ???
If you just want the instrumental or the chorus, put the mp3 into Sound Forge and edit as you want, pretty simple.  8)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 06:22:38 PM »
yeah...i do the same thing.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 08:13:07 PM »
yo anyone know where i can get some sick game ringtones at? or can anyone put em in the hookup spot....

drop it like its hot mp3 ringtone cant be fucked with,lol......and dirt of your shoulers

but yo i was wonderin if anyone got start from scratch ringtone or anything??? or where i can get it from?

hollaaaaa
do you have bluetooth on your comp you should be able to tranfer over your mp3s to their....

Hittman2001

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 08:14:45 PM »

hollaaaaa
do you have bluetooth on your comp you should be able to tranfer over your mp3s to their....

all of us don't make as much as you do Erik   ;)  Damn Mac groupie

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 08:47:32 PM »

hollaaaaa

all of us don't make as much as you do Erik   ;)  Damn Mac groupie
Diss  :)

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 08:55:59 PM »
If you got a mobile that can play mp3s, why don't you just use them as ringtones ???
If you just want the instrumental or the chorus, put the mp3 into Sound Forge and edit as you want, pretty simple.  8)
i do this, sometimes you need an AMR converter

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2005, 08:59:16 PM »
The ONLY site you will EVER need for ringtones...... http://stt3.smashsworld.com/  ....there you can upload any audio from your computer, they will send youa  text message to download the ringtone on your phone...been using it FOREVER and it's tight as hell...best of al it's free!!! Also, if you want, you can upload any image from your computer, have them send it to u in a text (just like the ringtone) and then apply it as a wallpaper or whatever.....

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2005, 09:07:41 PM »