Author Topic: lol U.S. got bitched | Chavez: U.S. will 'bite the dust' if it invades Venezuela  (Read 687 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
^ maaann....let the dogs kill each other maynee
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

Shut up slut^

Oh look it's the Vietnam Conflict Memorial  :)

it's called the vietnam war memorial because it was a war.....just not for us

seems like you're conflicted about the whole issue, but you can't argue against facts...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kain,Please GTFO of my country. Honestly,no one is forcing you to stay. It sickens me to read all your bullshit post's denouncing America or wishing some sort of catastrophic event on us. You talk mad shit on the U.S. yet you will never contribute to resloving any of the "injustices" you point out daily. You are a complete waste of skin. Since the inception of this country people have fought and died defending the right for you to run your mouth and bitch and complain. You repay them by bashing the very ideals they thought were worth fighting for. America is by no means perfect and without fault. However,since its formation America has been the land of opprotunity and freedom for millions of people. It's obvious you will never leave for the same reason Don Rizzle posts all his worthless dribble,as much as you "hate" America you wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Unfortunately
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 04:27:22 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Kain,Please GTFO of my country. Honestly,no one is forcing you to stay. It sickens me to read all your bullshit post's denouncing America or wishing some sort of catastrophic event on us. You talk mad shit on the U.S. yet you will never contribute to resloving any of the "injustices" you point out daily. You are a complete waste of skin. Since the inception of this country people have fought and died defending the right for you to run your mouth and bitch and complain. You repay them by bashing the very ideals they thought were worth fighting for. America is by no means perfect and without fault. However,since its formation America has been the land of opprotunity and freedom for millions of people. It's obvious you will never leave for the same reason Don Rizzle posts all his worthless dribble,as much as you "hate" America you wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Unfortunately
England is the motherland, you should respect my authoratai!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

UAK

America does a good job of fucking up where everyone else lives  ;) anyways I'm cool with the Native Americans (American Indians) so it's all good, get off my nutsack.

Jome

last fact...

do you know why america salutes like this:

notice palm facing down?

and other countries salute like this?:

notice palm facing out?

some historians give this to the account of america never losing a war

Naww, most countries do the same as U.S., but not necessarily because they didn't lose a war, but because they're saluting the gold emblem on the beret, which usually is the symbol of the national leader, often kings/queens, or the army logo, squadron logo, initials, etc. whatever the national tradition is..
Displaying your palm to officers is considered rude many places, thereof the palm facing down.  :D

Don't they teach this stuff in the army ??  :P

Thirteen

last fact...

notice palm facing down?

notice palm facing out?

Naww, most countries do the same as U.S., but not necessarily because they didn't lose a war, but because they're saluting the gold emblem on the beret, which usually is the symbol of the national leader, often kings/queens, or the army logo, squadron logo, initials, etc. whatever the national tradition is..
Displaying your palm to officers is considered rude many places, thereof the palm facing down.  :D

that's why i said some historians, the true reason is that the early military's hands used to be dirty for shit so they thought it was disrespectful to turn a dirty hand to some one... so they started facing it down

TeeRaySix9Teen

last fact...

notice palm facing down?

notice palm facing out?

this is America, we dont waste our time learning about any other cultures....didnt u know? lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
^^ okay, let's live in America and hope America goes down.....  ::)

Never said that or wished for it...but they can go down in Iraq, Iran, Somalia Afghanistan, Vietnam, Venezuela, North Korea etc...

And the only reason why I'm here is because of your rotten government.

well move your chongo ass back to the jungle in Congo then bitch

::)

i hate it when people say this shit

At least I know which race I'm and have pride where I come from  :D Go look into my history, bitch.

what aer you trying to say here , i'm not proud or my race?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

regimemob510

ppl need to respect americas gangsta, we got mad guns

u pussy ass nigga, its never good to be a bully, and a rule of thumb, if ur the bully, u will always have to prove urself, and one day, a nigga thats bigger, stronger, and faster will come thru and leave u on the ground leakin.  and please, dont talk about guns unless ur a gun toting soldier, whether thats in iraq, or in the hood...

WestCoasta

^^^ man shut the fuck up before I nuclear bomb you