Author Topic: Re: HOLY SHIT I'M IN TROUBLE.  (Read 642 times)

Hittman

Re: HOLY SHIT I'M IN TROUBLE.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2002, 12:55:26 AM »
Buy a big metal chain (like something you'd tie a bike to a lampost with)

You can wrap it around your fist so it hurts more if you get in a fight, or you can whip them in the head with it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2002, 01:49:08 AM »
don't be chicken-shit man. by getting you all scared like a lil bitch they have taken away more dignity than if they had beaten the shit outta you. Show no fear man. Make them know if they come near you you have 50 other mates from all over who'll fuck them up even worse. And unlike what others said, dont bail on your mates. What if was you they were after and all your friends ran. Stand your ground and fight out of the corner.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2002, 02:30:05 AM »
sup irish thug! hows the pimpin goin 8)

oh and bez, dont show no fear, and hope they jus bullshittin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2002, 04:12:05 AM »
God Damn It, muthafucka, chill!

wipe those tears fool, why the fuck u all paranoid and shit, damn stop acting like a pussy

until you know who this person is, go on with ya damn life, and dont pay it no mind

if this shit goes down, grab a bat and swing it at the muthafuckaz head as hard as u can, if u goes down then gets back up, u fuckin hit him again, till that muthafucka forgets what a mobile phone is
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2002, 04:58:52 AM »
you can either be scared like a little bitch and run and worry about this shit until something happens, or you can sack up and deal with it.  Don't get a gun like someone said, that will probably just get you in trouble.  Just don't even trip about it.  If a mutha fucka was really gonna do something bad to you he wouldn't be leaving all these messages and warnings and threats and shit.  Its probably just a stupid ass fool, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2002, 05:36:04 AM »
This is really bad you guys I am really afraid. I am sitting here shaking.

I have just got a message to my mobile phone saying "Next time I see you lad your dead, when I see you in the pub your fucked"

Of course I was liie what the hell and I msg'ed back saying" What are you what am I suppose to of done"

He message me back saying " Dont you be asking me question you fuckin tit. YOu and Danny and Kie and Smithy are all fucked, you gang of little tits"

Danny, Kie and Smithy are my mates who I hang with.

I messaged him back saying "Ok who are you and what are we of suppose to of done to you"

He has just messaged me back now saying "One of your friends fucked one of my mates a couple of months ago and you are all dead....Dont worry I have told them all"

I am like what the hell, I wasent even there when that happened.  

My latest message says well sort it out between all of u's KIE, Danny, Smithy and now me other mate COWLEY.  

Shit I am really scared because round here when shit like this happens there are ususally shit like baseball bats and shit involved.

I aint even done shit, I am really worried ya'll,I am shaking to death.HELP ME!

lol...mate...tits...lol...tits is supposed to be an insult?...lol....man just go and serve this foo...take ur homies and whoop on him....simple as that....just walk up to him and hit him up if he has a problem....if the guy is real...then he tell u he has a problem...if he doesnt answer then obviously hes scared....with either response he gives u, just bank him....i dont know if u can fight or throw a good punch but u might as well try...if ur homies are there theyre bound to help u....

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2002, 06:01:44 AM »
well shit man it seems like theres like 4 or 5 of you guys involved...thats enough guys to fuck this dude up...just message him back and say come get us you bitch ass muthafucka...and wait for him or whoever...5 of you just go at it with these dudes man...you got to rep your shit...if they are bigger and tougher just bring your own bats and whatever else it is that you need.  and if your by yourself, always bring a blade with you.  dont hide out man, thats the worst...this guy i know stole my buddies weed plants and ended up hiding out for the last 2 years...no friends, no nothin...they guys a bum now...you got to confront this problem man...get it out of the way so you dont have to worry about this kinda shit no more.  and GOOD LUCK 8)

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2002, 07:24:42 AM »
suupp

well, something like that happend to me too, like 2 years ago.

Some fool called me on the phone and , just read ;D   :

Me : yea
Dude: hi,
Me: who is it?
Dude: listen fucker u did something wrong.
Me: WTF?
Dude: yea ur going to die in school tomorrow
Me: shut up
Dude : Im going to kill u, no joke
Me: Suck my dick

After that I called one of my homies , and he was laughing
and all that, and he said that I shouldnt be scared.

I wasnt scared till I enterd school the next day.
I was scared like puffy would , when hes in compton ;)
But shit man, nothing happend and this dude never called again. ;)

murderer

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2002, 07:32:19 AM »
hey bez.

if i were you i would not worry about this guy who is trying to get you, i'm very sure this mysterious figure who is harassing you on the phone is only a 12 year old kid just getting off of his jokes. if somebody really wanted to kill you, you wouldn't even know it until it hits you. trust me, i know exactly what i'm talking about.

-murderer

bez

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2002, 07:45:12 AM »
MAn thanks for ya'll help but the truth has come out

My so called FRIEND was doing it all along. He found somebody else's sim card and put it in his phone has was the 1 all along.  I look like a total wimp in front  of my friends now.  I mean it wasent the fact that I was scared if you get me it was just the fact that my mate wrote on it will will be at yours 2nite at 9 o clock.  If he would of wrote meet us at a car park or sumit tonight at 9 I wud of been like ok you got it.  But just the fact that he put I know where u live and we are coming tonight really put the shits up me.

So at least it is all resolved.  It was him all along.  I went to his today and he said just text him now and say Ring me and lets talk about this so I did and when I sent the message he recieved the message and laffed and owned up to it.

But ya'll know what the famous saying is PAYBACK IS A BITCH, I need something really good, something that will scare the shit outter him and I want him not to have a clue that it is me if you get me. Please help me get him back, he is a good friend but what he did to me I want to do twice as worse to him.  Drop your suggestions.

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2002, 09:22:52 AM »
Nair in the shampoo bottle....

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2002, 05:13:51 PM »
Wait a while before you do shit back, Let him forget about it so he won't even think its you,Then smash his fuckin window with a fuckin brick that got a note tied around it sayin "you gona get fucked up when you least expect it bitch" and never own up to it so he freaked for a couple of weeks.
I MIGHT NOT GO DOWN IN HISTORY, BUT I'LL GO DOWN ON YA MUM

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2002, 05:44:59 PM »
U sittin there shakin? HAHAHAHA...They Use bats? HAHAHAHA...SO?? Use a bat bac...Actin like a str8 pussy...U say U have 4 MATES down wit U, So defend yurselves, shit...Yall need religion 2 have no fear...Man, If someone does dat shit 2 me, I'll wait 4 them 2 come and kicc it wit my homies 2 fuc em up, simple as dat...Know Why? Cuz I know God has my bac...And If Its my time 2 go, I gotta go, It dun matter If Im fightin or walkin in tha street, If its yo time 2 go, It is just dat, It dun matter...If it aint my time then Ima Rip shit up...Pleezbeliveit.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!