Author Topic: DJ Eric B. Alive & Well  (Read 87 times)

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DJ Eric B. Alive & Well
« on: September 01, 2005, 05:06:32 PM »
Pioneering DJ Eric B. is alive and well and there is no truth to reports circulating that he had been shot and killed.

A phony report surfaced on the internet stating that Eric B., born Eric Barrier, was shot and killed in a barbershop in Camden, New Jersey.

Shortly after the report was circulated, nationally syndicated radio host Wendy Williams mentioned the report and soon dismissed it at as not being credible, but the rumor and phony report spread rapidly.

"The only way I am going to go is by having a heart attack while I am out with my grand kids," Eric B. told AllHipHop.com. "I want to thank everyone for their concern. You never really know how you have impacted people until some sort of crisis."

Eric B. was a part of the seminal group, Eric B. & Rakim. The DJ stated he was spending a good amount of time debunking the rumor to family and friends.

"My daughter and I are making a list of people to call back, there's been that many people that have called," Eric B. said. "I am alive and well. The only person I am dead to is Jay-Z, he never returns my phone calls."

Wild_Elmo

Re: DJ Eric B. Alive & Well
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 07:49:21 PM »
been knowing this