Author Topic: Let me "maketh clear" WITH FACTS what I mean when I tell you I'm a slave  (Read 364 times)

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
Re: Let me "maketh clear" WITH FACTS what I mean when I tell you I'm a slave
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2005, 09:03:44 AM »
one question if your all slaves to the creator why do you follows rules set by ordinary people and NOT the creator. do you think it would really be the creators wish to place women below dogs in the grand scheme of things? your just brainwahsed.
How do we know that they are NOT from the creator ?
How do you know that it is the creator's wish to place women below dog's "in the grand scheme of things" ? Where have you read this rubbish ?

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2005, 09:54:38 AM »
no i've seen the muslim treatment of women and its immoral. islam is an organised religion ie. people, not god have set the rules for centuries. some may claimed to have spoken to god and are acting upon his will but who is to say they are not just seeking the limelight and respect that this innevitable would bring if it were true (or believed to be true). and why are there so many different versions of the same religion? because no one can agree on what is true islam same goes for christianity, if its so important to the creator that you shit on your women and pray to him 20 times a day he could make it clear to everyone this is what you need to do in not uncertain terms, after all he created the world and everything in it so i'm sure its in his power. religion is just a myth that has been twisted and exploited for other peoples gain. thats not to say religion doesn't do good things, but its rules are only hearsay and are most likely completly made up and all too often contradictory

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2005, 10:13:54 AM »
islam<real world

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2005, 10:48:51 AM »
yo i didnt read ur post it was 2 long n shit but damn nigga didnt u know slavery ended a long ass time ago u dont gotta put urself through this. the white man cant force that shit on us no more.
lol,he is the whiteman...by the way start reading topics before you reply

dis nigga is white? he be soundin like da next malcolm x n shit. i aint readin thru all dat and u aint gone make me. u jus another white man tryin 2 tell me what 2 do.
lmao

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2005, 01:43:58 PM »
LMAO, "Da Flamboyant 1"'s posts are dope

And if there is an opposite to Allah, I`m down with that homie

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2005, 02:01:06 PM »
first of all infinite,no woamn should be treated like islam women are treated,not allowed to vote,to speak or even to drive a car.............

man and second of all where does Jesus fit into your picture..................

gimme a break I take yahweh over allah any day..........
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2005, 02:55:14 PM »
LMAO, "Da Flamboyant 1"'s posts are dope

And if there is an opposite to Allah, I`m down with that homie

thanx g u seem coo too. yo but how come my karma shit be all negative then. fuckin haters.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2005, 03:43:21 PM »
someone slap this weird fuck.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2005, 04:53:22 PM »
I see hate even in a forum thread...it seems that the hate that surrounds the world it's not enough, can't you even read what a man has to say, without taking it as a joke, or tryin to offend him?

If we believe in God, Allah, Buddha that doesn't makes us slaves..because HE doesn't treat us like slaves...He's our father, that makes us His children
Are we the slaves of our parents?
Anyway, I understood what you said, don't worry.

PLS listen closely Trick Daddy-Thug Holiday   
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

regimemob510

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2005, 11:08:15 PM »
AA brother, i am also a slave to Allah, and with my head up high, i can honestly say that my fellow muslims and i are "submitting" to the truest, most complete, grammatically correct religion on planet earth, praise to Allah for making me a Muslim, if any1 on this site would like to discuss any questions, please PM me. thank you.  510 MOB

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2005, 01:23:55 AM »
Actually, our slavery to the Creator is not something that bemeans us or puts us down, but it raises us.  When one submits himself to the will of the Creator, then he can no longer be manipulated into following the "created things" that have no real power to benefit him.   All of your priorities and affairs will be put into order.  And then through effot we will see the friuts of our work, Allah willing.

Haha your saying we should all become drones that work towards one cause. Thats not how the world works, you need conflict, its what makes up life. reguardless of whether its postive or negative. just because you need to sort your life out doesnt mean everyone else has to.
Working toward one goal, I thought is the goal we as the human race is trying to work towards...what you thinking myne ???.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2005, 08:50:37 AM »
^^^
I think you are in the dark when it comes to the way things work. What goal do we the human race as a whole need to work on? This is gonna sound fucked up, but we need wars, famine, rivalry... to keep things moving. Otherwise we'd overpopulate and become one giant mass of miserable beings