Author Topic: CWalker...  (Read 1735 times)

hotdamn

CWalker...
« on: September 01, 2005, 06:54:12 PM »
I decided to make a thread where we can continue our discussion instead of flooding the board. That way people don't have to read your dumb posts in every thread.

Let me ask you a question, ignorant one... when you refer to Western Civilization are you talking about just North America and Europe, or are there other nations you're including?

Western civilization pretty much refers to Europe, the US, Canada, Australia.......

I understand there are different definitions, since the meaning has changed over time, and even today it has multiple meanings, but in this discussion we'll just stick to the inclusions of the term since the Cold War. If you want to talk about First World/Third World... developed nations and developing nations...  then I have to inform you that Japan is a developed nation.
If you want to talk about capitalism/economies I could give you a list of countries you didn't include where a capitalist system is in use. In addition, I could name several countries where the per capita GDP is higher than that of certain countries in Europe. By the way, Israel is not in Europe, America, or Australia, so do you also want to include Israel in your list? (democracy, capitalism). Since you mentioned democracy... did you know that about 3 billion people in the world are living under "democracies" (by name), and about 1/3 of those are living in India? 1/6 of the world's population is living under a democracy in India.

Now we could also talk about the literal meaning of the word... "the West", which would also include Latin America. You obviously weren't using it in the literal sense then. The term is generally used to refer to richer nations, so some people have decided to use "the North" instead... but then again, Australia would not be on your list.

So let's see... you use the term, but make your own exclusions, so that only nations generally considered to be WHITE are included. I thought you don't try to be politically correct, so just say what you meant to say, Adolf. You are saying that white people are superior to other people, but you're afraid to admit that you agree with Hitler's beliefs. You're no American, buddy.

This is a dumb post. Obviously countries like Japan and India have democracies. But the fact is that democracy arose in Europe. Those countries patterned their governments on those in the west.

As I said before, democracy, capitalism, separation of church and state, human rights, freedom of speech, etc.....these are all concepts that arose in the west and are most widespread in the west. Some other countries may have them.........by following the model of western nations. Western civilization is the shining example for the whole world. So by pointing out other countries that are applying our concepts you are proving my point that our way of life is superior.

First of all, you're the last person to be talking about dumb posts... especially when mine contains nothing but facts, rather than racist opinions. So whoever came up with something first is superior? LOLLLL yea... you're not dumb at all. Do you want a list of some things that "non-Western" societies came up with first, and were borrowed by "Western civilization"? Let's start with something you may be quite familiar with... the concept of 0... which Arabs came up with. Without this, we wouldn't be able to ascribe a number to your IQ. If you want more things borrowed by Western Civilization, let me know.

Guantanamo Bay = Human Rights? LOL. Shut the fuck up.

You mentioned human rights, and other societies applying "our concepts".... BUT... did you know that the first Human Rights Charter was declared by Cyrus the Great (Persian Empire)? LOLL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.. YOU ARE AN IGNORANT IDIOT.

edit: I'd just like to add on a side-note.... both Trauma and CWalker have been officially dick-slapped by me on TOT today.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 06:58:57 PM by -JAMAL- »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: CWalker...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 07:05:39 PM »
man Jamal, you braggin about sonnin Trauma and Cwalker is like Reggie Miller throwin a party after making a free throw...homie what u doin aint hard  8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

hotdamn

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 07:07:41 PM »
man Jamal, you braggin about sonnin Trauma and Cwalker is like Reggie Miller throwin a party after making a free throw...homie what u doin aint hard  8)

LOL... just making it known

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 07:24:29 PM »
Hey Jamal, didn't that charter include allowing citizens to kiss his feet?

Anyway, the Native Americans had superb human rights among the tribe and a pure democracy. Not this pseudo democracy we have today. The people chose what to do next, not chose who will tell them what to do.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 07:26:52 PM »

Anyway, the Native Americans had superb human rights among the tribe and a pure democracy. Not this pseudo democracy we have today. The people chose what to do next, not chose who will tell them what to do.

Yeah that would work in a nation of 300 million people you fucking idiot.

hotdamn

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 07:33:32 PM »
CWalker... how about a response?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 07:36:24 PM by -JAMAL- »

hotdamn

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 07:40:11 PM »
Hey Jamal, didn't that charter include allowing citizens to kiss his feet?

Don't know... can you show me where it says that? Even if it does say that... do you see something wrong with ALLOWING? If it said that it was a mandatory act.. then I'd understand where you're coming from... anyways, I don't know if it states that or not, but if you know that it does, I'd like to read that part.

Let's say the charter included "Cyrus has the power to imprison anyone he feels for no reason... and torture them"... it would still be equal to Guantanamo/Abu Gharib.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 07:43:57 PM by -JAMAL- »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005, 07:45:45 PM »

There is nothing to respond to. Your arguement has no basis. All societies, cultures, civilizations...whatever you want to call it...are not equal no matter what you say.

A dictatorship (North Korea) is not equal to a democracy (England). A society that has slavery (Sudan) is not equal to a free society (Canada). A society built on communism (Cuba) is not equal to a capitalist country (US). A society that is a theocracy (Iran) is not equal to a society that is secular and has freedom of religion (England). Each civilization in the world has unqiue characteristics. It just so happens that western civilization is the superior civilization in the world. Just accept it man. You know damn well you would rather live in a western country instead of  China, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, etc

Now stop with the nonsense and go to bed little boy.

hotdamn

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2005, 08:00:14 PM »

There is nothing to respond to. Your arguement has no basis. All societies, cultures, civilizations...whatever you want to call it...are not equal no matter what you say.

A dictatorship (North Korea) is not equal to a democracy (England). A society that has slavery (Sudan) is not equal to a free society (Canada). A society built on communism (Cuba) is not equal to a capitalist country (US). A society that is a theocracy (Iran) is not equal to a society that is secular and has freedom of religion (England). Each civilization in the world has unqiue characteristics. It just so happens that western civilization is the superior civilization in the world. Just accept it man. You know damn well you would rather live in a western country instead of  China, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, etc

Now stop with the nonsense and go to bed little boy.

You're not answering anything. Read my post, and respond to what's written instead of talking out of your ass.
I never stated that a dictatorship was equal to a democracy, or that slavery was equal to a free society, or that communism is equal to capitalism, etc. You're trying to bullshit your way out of the argument, but you can't.

You said: "So by pointing out other countries that are applying our concepts you are proving my point that our way of life is superior."

You're implying that since we came up with it first, we must be superior. This alone proves that you're a fucking moron.. however, to stick to the topic... I then told you that other, "non-Western" societies have come up with a lot of concepts, and even gave you a couple of examples.... this trashes your entire argument.

You claimed that we're superior because of "human rights"... I then showed you that the first charter of human rights was declared by Cyrus The Great (a Persian leader). Again, your argument going down the drain...

Why don't you respond to the actual post instead of going off on tangents and making claims to shit I never stated.

If you can't do this, then just admit that you're a fucking ignorant bigot who believes that white people are superior to non-whites. Hitler was a lot like you in his young age.  :)

hotdamn

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2005, 08:02:14 PM »
Here's an excerpt from the charter.... remember, this was around 539 B.C.

"And until I am the monarch, I will never let anyone take possession of movable and landed properties of the others by force or without compensation. Until I am alive, I prevent unpaid, forced labor. To day, I announce that everyone is free to choose a religion. People are free to live in all regions and take up a job provided that they never violate other's rights."

When was slavery abolished in the U.S.? 1865? CWalker, just shut up. Go back to the Ukraine. If you don't want to learn the language and adapt, then get the fuck out of my country, you illegal immigrant!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 08:06:41 PM by -JAMAL- »

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2005, 09:16:51 PM »
Daamn on point, I wanna see what CWalker says to that

hotdamn

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2005, 09:22:21 PM »
Daamn on point, I wanna see what CWalker says to that

He isn't capable of responding while sticking to the argument.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2005, 10:23:34 PM »
lol at the haven thing in your sig.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2005, 06:39:04 AM »

Yeah that would work in a nation of 300 million people you fucking idiot.

We are in a digital age. I can't imagine it being hard to have a vote for every major decision, anmd quite easy for municipal decisions. "Do You want to go to war with Iraq?", at least the people can decide. Look at ancient Greece; it's democracy wasn't perfect but it's methods were still light years better thanthe current system which came from Rome's idea of democracy.

And Jamal, I was just joking around, but I did read something like that. It was something about other kings coming to kiss his feet. He was a king after all and felt people should more or less praise him. Read up on him if you like. The point of what I was saying was that a human rights charter in those days is about as good as shit in today's time.

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2005, 08:15:33 AM »
The foundation of Western Society comes from the Pre-Roman and Pre-Islamic invaded Egypt which was populated by people who look more like the people of New Orleans than in Europe. 
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!