Author Topic: CWalker...  (Read 1736 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: CWalker...
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2005, 09:26:59 AM »
The foundation of Western Society comes from the Pre-Roman and Pre-Islamic invaded Egypt which was populated by people who look more like the people of New Orleans than in Europe. 

Greece was already well established centuries before Alexander came into a war torn Egypt. That's not to say that Greece didn't learn from Egypt, or that Egypt didn't learn from Greece. It's also never really been proven how black Egyptians were in general. Afrocentrics say that Egyptians were as black as any other Africans, but they also say the Jews were as well. That doesn't explain to me how neither Egyptians nor Jews are black today, while the rest of Africa is black. Even in South Africa which has had a non black presence for hundreds of years still has black people, many may be light skinned but no one confuses them for arabs. So how can their be absolutely no black Egyptians or Jews (I don't mean converted Jews like Sammy Davis) today?

My best guess is that Egypt was primarily arab looking and they had close relations with black kingdoms and the land had been ruled by them at one point but even though some sculptures look to be black people, it is clear from the facial structure that many aren't.

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2005, 11:08:26 AM »
The foundation of Western Society comes from the Pre-Roman and Pre-Islamic invaded Egypt which was populated by people who look more like the people of New Orleans than in Europe. 

Greece was already well established centuries before Alexander came into a war torn Egypt. That's not to say that Greece didn't learn from Egypt, or that Egypt didn't learn from Greece. It's also never really been proven how black Egyptians were in general. Afrocentrics say that Egyptians were as black as any other Africans, but they also say the Jews were as well. That doesn't explain to me how neither Egyptians nor Jews are black today, while the rest of Africa is black. Even in South Africa which has had a non black presence for hundreds of years still has black people, many may be light skinned but no one confuses them for arabs. So how can their be absolutely no black Egyptians or Jews (I don't mean converted Jews like Sammy Davis) today?

My best guess is that Egypt was primarily arab looking and they had close relations with black kingdoms and the land had been ruled by them at one point but even though some sculptures look to be black people, it is clear from the facial structure that many aren't.

egyptians were brown like arabs... they hated on blacks and whites.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2005, 11:44:54 AM »

Actually there was a time when Kush had taken over Egypt in 800 or 900 BC, so the rulers at that time were almost definately black, and many argue that it was once black before that. There isn't any concrete proof of anything, just archeological stuff.

rafsta

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2005, 12:38:05 PM »

Actually there was a time when Kush had taken over Egypt in 800 or 900 BC, so the rulers at that time were almost definately black, and many argue that it was once black before that. There isn't any concrete proof of anything, just archeological stuff.

ohh... because i was under the impression they were brown, because of their canes n shit... they had little sculptures of black and white people bent backwards on the cane, symbolising slavery...

hotdamn

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2005, 01:08:16 PM »
"Western Civilization", by CWalker's definition, has adopted a lot from other "non-Western" societies... including Egypt, the Middle East (especially Assyria/Mesopotamia/Persians/Arabs during Islam's Golden Age), India, China, etc.... there is no denying that. So when CWalker says that those who come up with something first are superior (which I think is fucking retarded), then he's actually contradicting his original argument... that WHITE people are superior to non-whites. Fucking pussy is too scared to say what he really means.

edit: He's not a true American
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 01:22:53 PM by -JAMAL- »

'EclipZe

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2005, 01:10:36 PM »
so CWalker tell me this, u said somewhere that u consider australia, europe, america and canada as the most evolved countries and all those coloured countries are like 3rd world shit, what about japan then? dont tell me they dont have an evolved enviroment.

hotdamn

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »
so CWalker tell me this, u said somewhere that u consider australia, europe, america and canada as the most evolved countries and all those coloured countries are like 3rd world shit, what about japan then? dont tell me they dont have an evolved enviroment.

Read my post at the top of this page. I addressed all that... he ignored it because he realized that he has exposed himself. He only meant "WHITE" countries.... he's just a scared pussy and doesn't want to admit that's what he meant... he's afraid to admit that he shares Hitler's views. He's not a true American (I think this line hurts him more than anything... I get so many PMs telling me that I'm an asshole for saying this).

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2005, 01:16:53 PM »
^ so why we even discussing with this stupid airhead.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2005, 01:21:14 PM »
I wanna see CWalker's reply so badly.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hotdamn

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2005, 05:04:13 PM »
I'd like to apologize about one thing.... I stated that CWalker wasn't American and that he was Ukrainian... I was wrong.... he's Polish.

hotdamn

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2005, 05:06:12 PM »
CWalker... you Polish Communist...

I think Hispanics should stop being so disrespectful and start learning English the way every other ethnic group that has come to America has.

Take your own fucking advice.

hotdamn

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2005, 05:08:01 PM »
CWalker... how about a response?

There is nothing to respond to. Your arguement has no basis. All societies, cultures, civilizations...whatever you want to call it...are not equal no matter what you say.

A dictatorship (North Korea) is not equal to a democracy (England). A society that has slavery (Sudan) is not equal to a free society (Canada). A society built on communism (Cuba) is not equal to a capitalist country (US). A society that is a theocracy (Iran) is not equal to a society that is secular and has freedom of religion (England). Each civilization in the world has unqiue characteristics. It just so happens that western civilization is the superior civilization in the world. Just accept it man. You know damn well you would rather live in a western country instead of  China, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, etc

Now stop with the nonsense and go to bed little boy.

You're not answering anything. Read my post, and respond to what's written instead of talking out of your ass.
I never stated that a dictatorship was equal to a democracy, or that slavery was equal to a free society, or that communism is equal to capitalism, etc. You're trying to bullshit your way out of the argument, but you can't.

You said: "So by pointing out other countries that are applying our concepts you are proving my point that our way of life is superior."

You're implying that since we came up with it first, we must be superior. This alone proves that you're a fucking moron.. however, to stick to the topic... I then told you that other, "non-Western" societies have come up with a lot of concepts, and even gave you a couple of examples.... this trashes your entire argument.

You claimed that we're superior because of "human rights"... I then showed you that the first charter of human rights was declared by Cyrus The Great (a Persian leader). Again, your argument going down the drain...

Why don't you respond to the actual post instead of going off on tangents and making claims to shit I never stated.

If you can't do this, then just admit that you're a fucking ignorant bigot who believes that white people are superior to non-whites. Hitler was a lot like you in his young age.  :)

Where you at Wienerschnitzel?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2005, 06:46:59 PM »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2005, 07:30:50 PM »
here you at Wienerschnitzel?

Again, there is nothing to respond to. This whole debate started when I said that western civilization was superior to all other cultures. You said I was wrong, then I proved it when I brought up democracy, human rights, secularism, capitalism, etc. Those concepts are unique to the west. Sure a country like Japan may have democracy and capitalism, but that is because Japan is a modeled on a western country. The United States built that entire country's economy and government after World War 2. You mentioned that the west practiced slavery for hundreds of years, but they were also the first countries to eventually ban slavery as an immoral and evil practice. Those kind of innate ideas about funademental human rights started in the west. Even as other nations continue to absorb our practices and values, that doesn't make them any less western.

Do you have any formal education, man? Because I honestly feel like I am talking to a little kid. You cannot grasp basic reasoning. Other people on this board have agreed with what I am saying about western superiority, so why can't you?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 07:56:29 PM by CWalker187 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2005, 07:49:59 PM »
Yeah, I agree.  The United States is superior to any other country in the world.   All in 200 years, too.