Author Topic: CWalker...  (Read 1734 times)

hotdamn

Re: CWalker...
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2005, 08:06:23 PM »
here you at Wienerschnitzel?

Again, there is nothing to respond to. This whole debate started when I said that western civilization was superior to all other cultures. You said I was wrong, then I proved it when I brought up democracy, human rights, secularism, capitalism, etc. Those concepts are unique to the west. Sure a country like Japan may have democracy and capitalism, but that is because Japan is a modeled on a western country. The United States built that entire country's economy and government after World War 2. You mentioned that the west practiced slavery for hundreds of years, but they were also the first countries to eventually ban slavery as an immoral and evil practice. Those kind of innate ideas about funademental human rights started in the west. Even as other nations continue to absorb our practices and values, that doesn't make them as less western.

Do you have any formal education, man? Because I honestly feel like I am talking to a little kid. You cannot grasp basic reasoning. Other people on this board have agreed with what I am saying about western superiority, so why can't you?

You PROVED it by bringing up democracy, human rights, and capitalism? You didn't PROVE shit. First you said that Western Civilization only includes Europe, U.S., Canada, and Australia. I AM the one who proved that according to certain definitions of the word, countries like Japan could also be included. You were trying to imply that only nations where WHITE people are the majority, are considered part of Western Civilization when you said that Western Civilization was superior.... hence you were implying that WHITE people are superior to non-whites... without actually saying it because you're such a fucking pussy.

You've also said numerous times that those who CAME UP with the concepts are "superior"... then I showed you that the first Human Rights Charter was declared by Cyrus The Great (Persian Empire... not part of Europe, U.S., Canada, or Australia). By the way, Haiti isn't considered part of Western Civilization (especially not by your standards, since it's not a "white" nation".... but I hope you know that Haiti abolished slavery before the U.S.... so if you want to use that as your argument, it's working against you.  

If you were to say that Western society is more advanced technologically, then I'd say yea it is. If you're going to argue that it is "superior" and you back that up with false reasoning... then I'm going to point it out, and tell you why according to your definition of superiority, your statement is false. This leads to me to conclude that when you defined Western Civilization, you actually were just listing nations where the majority of the people are WHITE... and when you said they're superior... you were implying that White people are superior to non-whites. Now that we've cleared this up, you may now go on and live your life as the racist Polish faggot that you are. You're welcome for your lesson.

edit: You mentioned Europe... are you including Eastern Europe as well, or just Western Europe? I could bring a whole lot more to shatter your argument.... but then again, you're from Poland, so why would you not include Eastern Europe.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 08:35:54 PM by -JAMAL- »

hotdamn

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2005, 08:10:44 PM »
Yeah, I agree.  The United States is superior to any other country in the world.   All in 200 years, too.   

Once again you don't know what the fuck is going on, and decide to talk out of your ass... you don't want me to make you look like a fucking idiot again, do you? Shut the fuck up... or just respond to this:

Also; you're accusing me of being racist, but using the word political.  Get a fucking dictionary.  Learn what you're talking about before you step to someone with a fucking intellect.  

LMAO @ the irony. I don't think I need to say anything about this, since it's pretty much self-explanatory, but I still wouldn't expect a dumbfuck like you to see what's wrong with that.

The correct word would've been: BY  (not but).

Which leads us to "Get a fucking dictionary".... TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE, DUMBFUCK.

"Someone with a fucking intellect"? THAT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT YOU. LOLL... if anything, you need to take your advice on this on as well, since you're the dumbfuck here, and I'm the one who exposed you to be the dumbfuck that you are.

Now please do yourself a favor, and hop off my dick... I'm not Mormon, and not one of your relatives.

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2005, 11:31:07 PM »
I want to know why every time I post Shallow got a reply.

I didnt say ONE MOTHERFUCKING THING ABOUT GREECE.
I DID NOT SAY that the Egyptains WERE Black, but I BET YO ASS THAT IF A ANCIENT EGYPTAIN WAS IN AMERICA IN THE 50S HED BE AT THE BACK OF THE BUS.
Unlike Yourself Homeboy.
Next time read my text, B4 U start typing replys to every post I put up.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2005, 11:46:17 PM »
There are Black Egyptains today in Nubia (they have facial features that resemble the statues), and there are Black Jews in Isreal.they are called Falashas.Even most white Jews have some Negroid blood in them  ( Egypt is one of the longest enduring countries on Earth, Egyptains have been assimilating and mixing races for 1000s of years. South Africa maybe not even 100yrs
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2005, 03:19:15 AM »
CWalker... how about a response?

There is nothing to respond to. Your arguement has no basis. All societies, cultures, civilizations...whatever you want to call it...are not equal no matter what you say.

A dictatorship (North Korea) is not equal to a democracy (England). A society that has slavery (Sudan) is not equal to a free society (Canada). A society built on communism (Cuba) is not equal to a capitalist country (US). A society that is a theocracy (Iran) is not equal to a society that is secular and has freedom of religion (England). Each civilization in the world has unqiue characteristics. It just so happens that western civilization is the superior civilization in the world. Just accept it man. You know damn well you would rather live in a western country instead of  China, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, etc

Now stop with the nonsense and go to bed little boy.

in other words....a brown society is not equal to a white one. youre racist, its obvious, admit it....and kill yourself.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2005, 09:55:28 PM »

Again, there is nothing to respond to. This whole debate started when I said that western civilization was superior to all other cultures. You said I was wrong, then I proved it when I brought up democracy, human rights, secularism, capitalism, etc. Those concepts are unique to the west. Sure a country like Japan may have democracy and capitalism, but that is because Japan is a modeled on a western country. The United States built that entire country's economy and government after World War 2. You mentioned that the west practiced slavery for hundreds of years, but they were also the first countries to eventually ban slavery as an immoral and evil practice. Those kind of innate ideas about funademental human rights started in the west. Even as other nations continue to absorb our practices and values, that doesn't make them as less western.

Do you have any formal education, man? Because I honestly feel like I am talking to a little kid. You cannot grasp basic reasoning. Other people on this board have agreed with what I am saying about western superiority, so why can't you?

You PROVED it by bringing up democracy, human rights, and capitalism? You didn't PROVE shit. First you said that Western Civilization only includes Europe, U.S., Canada, and Australia. I AM the one who proved that according to certain definitions of the word, countries like Japan could also be included. You were trying to imply that only nations where WHITE people are the majority, are considered part of Western Civilization when you said that Western Civilization was superior.... hence you were implying that WHITE people are superior to non-whites... without actually saying it because you're such a fucking pussy.

You've also said numerous times that those who CAME UP with the concepts are "superior"... then I showed you that the first Human Rights Charter was declared by Cyrus The Great (Persian Empire... not part of Europe, U.S., Canada, or Australia). By the way, Haiti isn't considered part of Western Civilization (especially not by your standards, since it's not a "white" nation".... but I hope you know that Haiti abolished slavery before the U.S.... so if you want to use that as your argument, it's working against you. 

If you were to say that Western society is more advanced technologically, then I'd say yea it is. If you're going to argue that it is "superior" and you back that up with false reasoning... then I'm going to point it out, and tell you why according to your definition of superiority, your statement is false. This leads to me to conclude that when you defined Western Civilization, you actually were just listing nations where the majority of the people are WHITE... and when you said they're superior... you were implying that White people are superior to non-whites. Now that we've cleared this up, you may now go on and live your life as the racist Polish faggot that you are. You're welcome for your lesson.

edit: You mentioned Europe... are you including Eastern Europe as well, or just Western Europe? I could bring a whole lot more to shatter your argument.... but then again, you're from Poland, so why would you not include Eastern Europe.

This is 100% correct, but CWalker cant face defeat so hes gonna some way make a reply that has nothing to do with responding to this...

hotdamn

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2005, 11:58:20 AM »
CWalker, where you at you fucking Wienerschnitzel?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2005, 01:13:09 PM »
This debate is thoroughly addressed in Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jarod Diamond... its worth reading.

BowDown

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2005, 04:22:47 PM »

No response?  :-*

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2005, 04:26:35 PM »

No response?  :-*

Response to what? I already proved that western civilization is superior, which was what the whole arguement was about. How many more times can I state the obvious?

BowDown

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2005, 04:33:21 PM »

-----------------

You didn't prove shit, and you haven't responded to this post. Come on Wienerschnitzel.... you can do it... !

BowDown

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2005, 04:34:47 PM »
Response to what? I already proved that western civilization is superior, which was what the whole arguement was about. How many more times can I state the obvious?

Why do you refuse to adapt to our lifestyle? Why do you refuse to learn the language? Why do you insist on holding on to your backwards Polish beliefs? Get the fuck out of my country if you don't want to learn our language!

After all... it was you who said:

my father taught me that when you move to another country you should show basic respect to that country by assimilating to their way of life. And one way you do that is by learning their language.

I think Hispanics should stop being so disrespectful and start learning English the way every other ethnic group that has come to America has.

:-*
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 04:37:49 PM by JML no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2005, 03:29:52 PM »
CWalker, just because you feel like a dumbass and have no response does not mean you need to send me messages like this:

Quote from: CWalker187
Shouldn't you be out beheading infidels like your beloved prophet (peace be upon him)?

Instead, just say that you have no response.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2005, 03:38:13 PM »
Response to what? How many times do I have to make you look foolish? You already admitted that democracy, capitalism, human rights, separation of church and state, etc are all superior to any alternative. Those are indeed aspects of western culture. The West did them first and we do them best today.

Japan definitely has embraced those values, but that is only because their country was rebuilt by the US after World War2. We taught them our ways and our values. The fact that they embraced them doesn't make them any less ours. Just like the fact that Eminem is a rapper doesn't make hip hop any less of a black artform.

Please run off and play now, little boy. You have me repeating myself over and over and having to state obvious truths that only you seem incapable of grasping.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2005, 03:41:33 PM »

-----------------

You didn't prove shit, and you haven't responded to this post. Come on Wienerschnitzel.... you can do it... !

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker