Author Topic: CWalker...  (Read 1737 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CWalker...
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2005, 03:44:56 PM »
You are telling me that human rights is part of Persian culture??????? Iran and human rights????

Just stop man. You lost.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2005, 03:56:11 PM »
You are telling me that human rights is part of Persian culture??????? Iran and human rights????

Just stop man. You lost.

No, I'm telling you that the first human rights charter was established in Persia... and you said that Western civilization (by your definition the correct term would be White Civilization) was superior because these things "arose" and were practiced here first. Now do you get it, fucktard?

You also ignored the fact that Haiti abolished slavery before the U.S.

You lost, Polski.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2005, 04:02:23 PM »
Guantanamo Bay = Human Rights?
Abu Gharib = Human Rights?

U.S. operations in Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East = democratic and caring for human rights?

The history of Black people in the U.S. = democratic/human rights?

Seriously, go back to Poland.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2005, 06:18:02 PM »
o, I'm telling you that the first human rights charter was established in Persia... and you said that Western civilization (by your definition the correct term would be White Civilization) was superior because these things "arose" and were practiced here first. Now do you get it, fucktard?

You lost, Polski.

Western civilization is superior. There are no human rights in Iran, which makes the West superior to that country. Why you keep bringing up some alleged charter from Persia a thousands years ago I have no clue. Whether there was or was a "charter" not does not matter. THERE ARE NO HUMAN RIGHTS IN IRAN/PERSIA! That is the point.

You are really grasping for straws man. Same thing with Haiti. Of course the Haitians banned slavery after the revolution. THEY WERE THE FUCKING SLAVES! What else do you expect them to do? They didn't develop the concepts of individual human rights, freedoms, etc that arose in the west. Western nations like Britain were the first to speak out against the practice of slavery as an evil and immoral practice that violated people's inherent rights.

Just stop this stupid exercise in futility man. Let the thread die so you don't look any more stupid.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2005, 06:30:31 PM »
The reason I brought these examples up is because YOU stated that Western Civilization was superior BECAUSE it came up with these concepts (including human rights and the abolishing of slavery) FIRST. My response was that if you were to base your argument on that, then it's not true. Do you get it now or no? By the way, it's funny how at first you didn't mention Japan, but only after I brought up that by your definition of Western Civilization, Japan should be included, did you decide to touch upon that. You have this mind-set that white people are superior to non-whites, and that's why you're a modern-day Hitler.  :)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2005, 06:34:29 PM »
Western nations like Britain were the first to speak out against the practice of slavery as an evil and immoral practice that violated people's inherent rights.

Actually that was also included in that charter... ancient Persia  :-*

Sorry CWalker.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2005, 06:47:54 PM »
o, I'm telling you that the first human rights charter was established in Persia... and you said that Western civilization (by your definition the correct term would be White Civilization) was superior because these things "arose" and were practiced here first. Now do you get it, fucktard?

You lost, Polski.

Western civilization is superior. There are no human rights in Iran, which makes the West superior to that country. Why you keep bringing up some alleged charter from Persia a thousands years ago I have no clue. Whether there was or was a "charter" not does not matter. THERE ARE NO HUMAN RIGHTS IN IRAN/PERSIA! That is the point.

You are really grasping for straws man. Same thing with Haiti. Of course the Haitians banned slavery after the revolution. THEY WERE THE FUCKING SLAVES! What else do you expect them to do? They didn't develop the concepts of individual human rights, freedoms, etc that arose in the west. Western nations like Britain were the first to speak out against the practice of slavery as an evil and immoral practice that violated people's inherent rights.

Just stop this stupid exercise in futility man. Let the thread die so you don't look any more stupid.

You're a fucking dumbass, man.  He has the evidence right in your face and now all your saying is that," Oh they have no human rights, no, your wrong!!", What the fuck? Why can't you just accept that this country ( which your not even from) isn't "superior"? You keep saying, no what is there to respond to, there is a lot to respond to, asshat, read the fucking posts

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2005, 06:52:35 PM »
CWalker, I already stated in one of my posts (one of the many you decided to ignore the main points in) that Western Civilization was superior in the sense that we're more advanced technologically and have higher standards of living. BUT... what I was arguing is your definition of Western Civilization and your basis on what makes it superior. I don't think a democratic country like the U.S. is superior to another country because it claims to support democracies around the world and stands up for human rights... when in fact it sets up dictatorships when necessary and carries out things like Guantanamo/Abu Gharib. That doesn't define superiority in my eyes. Maybe in your eyes it does... since the life of a white person is worth more than the life of a non-white.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2005, 07:05:41 PM »
I am glad you brought up Abu Grahab prison. Abu Grahab prison shows just exactly why the west is unique and ultimately superior to other cultures.

Think about it. Here we have Islamic extremists who would like nothing more than to brutally murder ever single American alive. They would not hesitate to slit the throat of any American - man, woman, or child. So here we have these monsters in a prison locked away. Unfortunately, a few prison guards went too far in some of their behavoir and did some wrong things like strip them naked, make them pose in humiliating positions, scare them with dogs, etc. Not exactly the Nazi death camps........but wrong behavoir nonetheless.

What makes the west unique to other countries and ultimately superior is how we responded to these events. Our media released those photos to the world and they made headlines for months and months. Immediately, people became outraged. There was widespread public anger, the government condemned the treatment of the prisoners and launched investigations into what happened, there were congressional hearings,the soliders who did the abuse went to trial and were sent to prison. And so on and so on. All that for some nudie photos of terrorists that wanted to kill us.

That is what makes America and other western nations unique. That kind of reaction doesn't happen in China or Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. No one is saying that we are perfect....no one is. But it is the values about things like human rights and how we react to things like Abu Grahab that separate us from other cultures.

God bless America and God bless western civilization. Now go take a nap little boy.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 07:07:28 PM by CWalker187 »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2005, 07:12:27 PM »
I'm glad to see a response from you, now will you please respond to:

The reason I brought these examples up is because YOU stated that Western Civilization was superior BECAUSE it came up with these concepts (including human rights and the abolishing of slavery) FIRST. My response was that if you were to base your argument on that, then it's not true. Do you get it now or no? By the way, it's funny how at first you didn't mention Japan, but only after I brought up that by your definition of Western Civilization, Japan should be included, did you decide to touch upon that. You have this mind-set that white people are superior to non-whites, and that's why you're a modern-day Hitler. :)

You stated that all other cultures borrowed those ideas (human rights, etc) from western civilization, but the first Human Rights Charter came from Ancient Persia, so your argument is basically down the toilet.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2005, 07:19:26 PM »
Before any argument, you should always realize what the argument is about in the first place. The argument here wasn't whether or not Western Civilization is superior, but whether it is superior based on the guidelines you described, and what countries constitute Western Civilization. You already admitted I was right and you were an ignorant fuck on the latter, but you failed to admit to the first part, which is why it's probably going to take a bit more time for you to realize that as well. You ignorant Polish Communists seem to have difficulty understanding things, so just keep reading the posts over and over until you realize that you're a dumbfuck, if you already don't know.  :-*

edit: This is getting boring and I feel like I'm stooping to the level of a Polish retard with this... so let me know if you're going to respond to my posts in full by addressing everything in the posts or if you will admit that you were wrong by saying that Western Civilization only means white people, and that white people are superior to others. Otherwise just go and worship your Hitler poster, and I'll leave your Communist ass alone.

Since you made that remark about me "beheading infidels", let me just say that you just got VERBALLY BEHEADED like the bitch that you are.  8)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 07:25:26 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2005, 07:27:43 PM »
LMAO I just checked my messages....

OWNED!

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2005, 07:33:21 PM »
^^^^^

That is fake. Not only is this guy uneducated, but he has way too much time on his hands. Get a life, dude.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2005, 07:34:32 PM »
^^^^^

That is fake. Not only is this guy uneducated, but he has way too much time on his hands. Get a life, dude.

Uneducated? LOLL this is coming from the WCC Hitler.

My knowledge > your existence

Let me know when you can respond to my posts in their entirety, but until then you're excused from class, BITCH.  8)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 07:38:04 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2005, 07:33:22 AM »
LMAO I just checked my messages....

OWNED!
LMAO! Cwalker187 I like to know how that is fake, but whatever.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion