Author Topic: The photo that says it all...  (Read 1319 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The photo that says it all...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 08:55:21 PM »
I hate this man.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 09:12:11 PM »
Wow...sad

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 11:53:04 PM »
I BE DAMN!!@!  :o     >:(
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Caution2006

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 03:15:30 AM »
i hope someone kills bush

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 06:28:30 AM »
 :eh:

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 06:32:52 AM »

so what does this mean?

bush was playing a guitar while people suffered

so what.. i bet someones lying and the side of a road right now after being hit by a drunk driver and you aren't helping.. and neither is bush!...  losers!

what a stupid post

BJV

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 07:00:54 AM »

so what does this mean?

so what.. i bet someones lying and the side of a road right now after being hit by a drunk driver and you aren't helping.. and neither is bush!...  losers!

what a stupid post

Exactly

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 07:54:36 AM »

so what does this mean?

what a stupid post

It meansa lot since politics are all about image. It doesn't look good for the man who is supposeed to be the leader to be having a party while a major city is in peril. People are already criticizing him for not doing what was needed in the first place. He could ast least have a frown on his face while he's strumming chords, maybe even shed a tear. If someone I was supposed to be protecting is in a car accident and needs help then you better believe I will not be at the nearest bonfire and sing folk songs.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 08:04:19 AM »
He could ast least have a frown on his face while he's strumming chords, maybe even shed a tear.

Two things at once? He might hurt himself.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2005, 10:10:27 AM »

so what does this mean?

what a stupid post

how a 30 year old like u totally misses the point is mind numbing.

Hes the fuckin leader of the country/ theres a national state of emergency and hes playin the fuckin guitar?!??!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2005, 10:16:32 AM »
stupid post, u expect him to go into the action. He gave much money, trust me.

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2005, 10:37:18 AM »
stupid post, u expect him to go into the action. He gave much money, trust me.

let's see, not only does the liberal half of America agree with me on this one, but we're seeing an unprecedented number of ring wing commentators say Bush's response to this disaster was fucked up at best.   This isn't liberals trashing the president.  The National Review Editor and the Washington Times both blasted Bush for being a fuck up.  Jonah Goldberg implied the republican leadership is incompetent, and said outright that the republican leaders are hypocrites. 
Time to crack heads

TODAY'S EDITORIAL
    September 2, 2005

Troops are finally moving into New Orleans in realistic numbers, and it's past time. What took the government so long? The thin veneer separating civilization and chaos, which we earlier worried might collapse in the absence of swift action, has collapsed.

. . . We expected to see, many hours ago, the president we saw standing atop the ruin of the World Trade Center, rallying a dazed country to action. We're pleased he finally caught a ride home from his vacation, but he risks losing the one trait his critics have never dented: His ability to lead, and be seen leading. He returns to the scene of the horror today, and that's all to the good. His presence will rally broken spirits. But he must crack heads, if bureaucratic heads need cracking, to get the food, water and medicine to the people crying for help in New Orleans and on the Mississippi coast. The list of things he has promised is a good list, but there is no time to dally, whether by land, sea or air. We should have delivered them yesterday. Americans are dying.

----

This is from the Washington Times, the most read conservative newspaper in America.  The National Review is the most read conservative magazine in America.  Both said Bush fucked up, so for anyone to call me out for being wrong here is ridiculous.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2005, 10:39:37 AM »
^ shut up man... youre always yappin about liberal this and conservative that...as if the world revolves around these spheres
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2005, 10:56:30 AM »
^ shut up man... youre always yappin about liberal this and conservative that...as if the world revolves around these spheres

you're an idiot, the people that control our government are either republican or democrat.  when you're talking about federal issues you have to name one of those two constituencies.  US politics does revolve around these spheres, it doesn't take a whole lot to realize this much. you can't have a discussion without objects to discuss, do you have a suggestion for words to use other than repubilcan, democrat, conservative, liberal? 

you're always whining about muslim repression this, muslim repression that... i don't bitch at you for lack of variety in your naming conventions.  it makes more sense to me to discuss issues of republican and democrat competency than it does for you to run around a hiphop message board referring to yourself in the third person becuase 6 years ago you saw the Rock start doing it and you thought it sounded cool. 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 10:58:47 AM by Ant »