Author Topic: The photo that says it all...  (Read 1324 times)

wcsoldier

Re: The photo that says it all...
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2005, 11:07:02 AM »
The way Bush handles this tragedy is horrible , it's sad , very sad for these people

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2005, 11:19:12 AM »
could this be portrayed as a symbol that bush doesnt really give a fuck about americans or anyone in general, and that he really was just avenging his father ?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2005, 11:29:11 AM »
^ shut up man... youre always yappin about liberal this and conservative that...as if the world revolves around these spheres

you're an idiot, the people that control our government are either republican or democrat.  when you're talking about federal issues you have to name one of those two constituencies.  US politics does revolve around these spheres, it doesn't take a whole lot to realize this much. you can't have a discussion without objects to discuss, do you have a suggestion for words to use other than repubilcan, democrat, conservative, liberal? 

you're always whining about muslim repression this, muslim repression that... i don't bitch at you for lack of variety in your naming c

onventions.  it makes more sense to me to discuss issues of republican and democrat competency than it does for you to run around a hiphop message board referring to yourself in the third person becuase 6 years ago you saw the Rock start doing it and you thought it sounded cool. 

what a fuckin idiot

if terrorism is the subject, muslim repression will be discussed. if the subject is a hurricane, ill be damned if i start yappin about muslim repression u stupid in bred monkey

it seems to u legitimacy is only achieved when some one from the other side dares to agreee. Thats legitimacy for u. You would take more delight in a republican co signin u then actually finding out the truth.
Youre a fuckin stooge basically is what Tech is sayin. And Tech talks like this not because he saw the Rock do it...but because Tech is an internet character created solely to insult white people and or white sympathehizers.

Now fuck off little boy, and post republican commentary on the hurricane.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2005, 11:56:47 AM »
He could ast least have a frown on his face while he's strumming chords, maybe even shed a tear.

Two things at once? He might hurt himself.

Normally I'd agree but Bush has proven that he can go on vacation and invade Iraq at the same time. He's a multi-tasker.

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2005, 12:04:21 PM »

you kids don't understand the job of a leader.. he has people looking after this.. the photo was taking while he was visiting soldiers on a commemorative day its not like he was jack assing around

UAK

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2005, 12:17:53 PM »

you kids don't understand the job of a leader.. he has people looking after this.. the photo was taking while he was visiting soldiers on a commemorative day its not like he was jack assing around

lmao I don't think you're appreciating the magnitude of this disaster.

They're are now estimating 10,000 dead in New Orleans alone.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2005, 12:41:14 PM »
what do you want bush to do.. stand with a foot pump 24/7 removing flood waters?

rafsta

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2005, 12:49:00 PM »
Bush has the responibility as the leader to make sure action is taken immediately and effectively in these situations... as the leader he should cop the fault if something goes wrong, even if he isnt directly in charge of an operation, the people under him are supposed to reflect bush and his administration......

UAK

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2005, 01:02:43 PM »
what do you want bush to do.. stand with a foot pump 24/7 removing flood waters?

Yes  ::)

You calling people on the forum kids but you have no clue what's going on...what does that make you ?

« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 01:04:46 PM by K A I N »

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2005, 01:13:06 PM »

You calling people on the forum kids but you have no clue what's going on...what does that make you ?

So you've seen the destruction first hand?

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2005, 01:16:53 PM »
It's too late now. Bush can do everything in his power, but people are dead and lives are already ruined. My aunt out there is telling me people are getting restless and riots might break out soon. Then what's gonn happen?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2005, 01:18:24 PM »
It's too late now. Bush can do everything in his power, but people are dead and lives are already ruined. My aunt out there is telling me people are getting restless and riots might break out soon. Then what's gonn happen?

Blame the blacks.

UAK

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2005, 01:24:36 PM »

So you've seen the destruction first hand?

Seer is talking about removing flood waters when every1 in world knows those people are starving to death.

No food/water 5+ days.

Not that I care about those people but it's really fucked up how the government has responded.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 01:27:28 PM by K A I N »

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2005, 01:27:05 PM »

Blame the blacks.

Yeah. It's all their fault they live in poverty and don't have the resources to leave the state on their own. Of course simple-minded people, *cough*CWalker*cough*, are only able to look at the race of the people and not their socio-economic level.

But yeah, fuck em.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2005, 08:28:28 PM »
Stop blaming Bush. Emergency response plans and disaster relief are planned at the local and county (sometimes state) level. This is where FEMA starts off, basing their response and help on the existing state and local plans. The feds do not plan evacuations (except on multiple state levels) and do not release aid until asked for by the state governors. Bush has done all he can, and has done more than was required by declaring the area a disaster BEFORE the hurricane hit. Other than that, it isn't up to him to do anything since it is in FEMA's and the other state agency's hands. All the lack of planning and early lack of response for help can be put SQUARELY on the mayor and governor.