Author Topic: The photo that says it all...  (Read 1321 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The photo that says it all...
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2005, 09:38:10 PM »
Yes, engeltard is right, we're a bunch of assholes expecting the president to do something during a national catastrophe.   We should be thanking him that he did something, even if it wasn't much, afterall he wasn't required to do anything.  I mean this guy had every right to sit on his ass during this whole thing and play madden '05 while all the ignorant blacks starved to death... its not his fault the black people are too dumb and lazy to help themselves during this whole thing.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2005, 10:10:39 PM »
Kanye said it the best

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2005, 02:43:19 AM »
Yes, engeltard is right, we're a bunch of assholes expecting the president to do something during a national catastrophe.   We should be thanking him that he did something, even if it wasn't much, afterall he wasn't required to do anything.  I mean this guy had every right to sit on his ass during this whole thing and play madden '05 while all the ignorant blacks starved to death... its not his fault the black people are too dumb and lazy to help themselves during this whole thing.

Ahhhh so Bush hasn't done anything. I get it.

BLAME BUSH

conscious thug

• 'G'
  • CEO of Handsonium Institute
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2005, 10:04:01 PM »
first off let me say, I don't like Bush.  I think he didn't deserve to get in the first time, and if he had been up against anyone but Kerry he wouldn't have gotten in the second time. 

That being said, I think he's in a no-win situation here.  Because no matter what happens, no matter what he does, he is gonna get shit for something.  Either responding too slow, or not being sincere, or whatever.  Something is gonna happen that will make Bush look bad.  Not necessarily his fault all the time, but it's the way it is.  He's sort of built this legacy of fucking up, and it's kinda hard to dig out of that.

I DO think that things are fucked up in N.O. and if it was me, I woulda cancelled everything and concentrated on that.  Fuck going to California for some meeting, go back to Washington and deal with this shit.

Of course, hindsight is always 20/20
"If he don't walk through the front door, I don't play here."

-- Frank Sinatra

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2005, 10:13:14 PM »
Actually when Germany was flooded the fuck out couple years back our leader was so good that it gained him a lot of sympathy and helped him to get re-elected.. there ARE ways to profit from disasters.. after the WTC incident ppl also liked the NY govenour dude more than before and shit.. Bush is a moron, there's all there is to it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

G funker

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2005, 01:36:11 AM »
Just because these people suffer, he cant do anything for his own.  ??? :-\

conscious thug

• 'G'
  • CEO of Handsonium Institute
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2005, 02:37:37 AM »
that's the fucked up thing, when the Tsunami hit, we were over there in 2 days with supplies and shit.  It takes 5 days to get to New Orleans?  Apparantly N.O. is farther away than where the Tsunami hit? 

Craziness.
"If he don't walk through the front door, I don't play here."

-- Frank Sinatra

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2005, 02:42:36 AM »
Just because these people suffer, he cant do anything for his own.  ??? :-\

YES. Ppl were bitching about european soccer players being happy after scoring a goal on 9/11. And nobody should bitch about the president of the US having a good time while this happens? He can jack off in his cave.. but having fun on camera is unprofessional and fucked up.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2005, 11:39:16 AM »
fuck the response and the responsibility and all that

did any of yall see how this fuckin inbred monkey was acting on tv/ yall know what im talkin about/ that bush swagger....that fuckin head cock of his, that stupid smirk....this isnt the debates u piece of shit. its a national emergency....he couldnt even keep a straight face and speak genuinely with out resorting to empty rhetoric...i mean....am i the only one who sees this?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Compton Casanova

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2005, 11:56:03 AM »
it's no big deal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2005, 01:21:28 PM »
fuck the response and the responsibility and all that

did any of yall see how this fuckin inbred monkey was acting on tv/ yall know what im talkin about/ that bush swagger....that fuckin head cock of his, that stupid smirk....this isnt the debates u piece of shit. its a national emergency....he couldnt even keep a straight face and speak genuinely with out resorting to empty rhetoric...i mean....am i the only one who sees this?

He's been like that his entire term at funerals and other events. I know what you mean though man, it's terrible. Just don't smile for a few god damn hours.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2005, 01:39:52 PM »

aww man i hate that shit no matter what the situation is he's always got that smug look i wanna slap the shit outta him with a 40oz

rafsta

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2005, 01:46:28 PM »
man i just heard they were shooting at the rescue choppers... is that true ?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2005, 11:49:06 PM »

Ahhhh so Bush hasn't done anything. I get it.

BLAME BUSH

Like I said, three cheers for Bush, he did SOMETHING during this whole thing.  You're a retard dude.  You're so bigotted that you can't even tell you're wrong when you're own side is calling Bush a fuck-up.  The majority of the country is dissapointed with the way this thing is held, and you're still riding dick for god knows what reason.  Why don't you try being a real conservative for once instead of a mindless drone.  Real conservatives actually care about the well-being of the country.  Only brain-dead partisans worship their side no matter what.  This isn't a two sided arguement.  It's not an issue of policy, its solely about competence, and it doesn't take a whole lot to realize this thing was handled like shit.  The fact that you even came on here, and tried to absolve Bush by suggesting all the responsibility lied with the state and local government is disgusting.  It's an obvious attempt to put your pathetic partisanship over the well-being of the country.

How big of an asshole do you have to be to watch a few thousand people die and actually say "Bush has done more than required?" You took your bigotry to another level in this thread.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 11:50:45 PM by Ant »

AndrE16686

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2005, 03:51:23 AM »
At last Bush's severe and terrible ignorance is finally being questioned, it's a shame it took such a absolute disaster. To the weiner talking shit about blaming the New Orleans mayor, man 10,000 people are estimated to of died, the city was devastated, I think the Mayor would really have his hands tied....and are...yeah Bush hates black people, but I always considered him an asshole, this shits just preaching to the converted.