Author Topic: The photo that says it all...  (Read 1327 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The photo that says it all...
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2005, 10:30:15 AM »
Two pictures from the same day photoshopped together...

seriously, is this what the president is supposed to be doing during a national disaster?  dicking around with country singers playing guitar? I guess its not as bad as Condi Rice getting caught shoe shopping and watching Spammalot on Broadway a FEW days later even. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2005, 03:46:35 PM »
Like I said, three cheers for Bush, he did SOMETHING during this whole thing.  You're a retard dude.  You're so bigotted that you can't even tell you're wrong when you're own side is calling Bush a fuck-up.  The majority of the country is dissapointed with the way this thing is held, and you're still riding dick for god knows what reason.  Why don't you try being a real conservative for once instead of a mindless drone.  Real conservatives actually care about the well-being of the country.  Only brain-dead partisans worship their side no matter what.  This isn't a two sided arguement.  It's not an issue of policy, its solely about competence, and it doesn't take a whole lot to realize this thing was handled like shit.  The fact that you even came on here, and tried to absolve Bush by suggesting all the responsibility lied with the state and local government is disgusting.  It's an obvious attempt to put your pathetic partisanship over the well-being of the country.

So Ant, if you are so against partisanship.....where are your posts condemning the negligence of the city and state govenments in Lousiana? They deserve just as much blame as the Bush adminstration for this tragedy(if not more), but for some reason you are only making posts attacking the president.

Could your reluctance to criticize those governments be because the mayor of New Orleans and its entire city government is black, and that the governor of Lousiana is a Democrat? That would be awfully partisan of you. In fact, blaming President Bush and letting Mayor Nagrins off the hook entirely could almost be construed as racist on your part.

You don't care about people Ant, you are just using this disaster to push your own agenda as usual. You are an idiot.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 03:48:09 PM by CWalker187 »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2005, 04:18:33 PM »
Like I said, three cheers for Bush, he did SOMETHING during this whole thing.  You're a retard dude.  You're so bigotted that you can't even tell you're wrong when you're own side is calling Bush a fuck-up.  The majority of the country is dissapointed with the way this thing is held, and you're still riding dick for god knows what reason.  Why don't you try being a real conservative for once instead of a mindless drone.  Real conservatives actually care about the well-being of the country.  Only brain-dead partisans worship their side no matter what.  This isn't a two sided arguement.  It's not an issue of policy, its solely about competence, and it doesn't take a whole lot to realize this thing was handled like shit.  The fact that you even came on here, and tried to absolve Bush by suggesting all the responsibility lied with the state and local government is disgusting.  It's an obvious attempt to put your pathetic partisanship over the well-being of the country.

So Ant, if you are so against partisanship.....where are your posts condemning the negligence of the city and state govenments in Lousiana? They deserve just as much blame as the Bush adminstration for this tragedy(if not more), but for some reason you are only making posts attacking the president.

Could your reluctance to criticize those governments be because the mayor of New Orleans and its entire city government is black, and that the governor of Lousiana is a Democrat? That would be awfully partisan of you. In fact, blaming President Bush and letting Mayor Nagrins off the hook entirely could almost be construed as racist on your part.

You don't care about people Ant, you are just using this disaster to push your own agenda as usual. You are an idiot.

The President and the Secretary of State were on vacation during this thing, and you want to shift the discussion to the incompetence of Major Naggins, and the Governor of Lousiana?  No shit people all over the placed fucked up, and I don't expect people to be perfect, but is it too much to ask for the President to cut his 5 week vacation a few days short during a national catastrophe that killed thousands?  Is it too much to ask Condolezza Rice to do something more important than attending Monty Python's Spammalot? 

I'm just using this disaster to push an agenda?  Yeah no shit, for months now I've been arguing that the Bush Whitehouse is fucking up America.  So what, when America actually gets fucked up because of the governments incompetence that isn't fair game?  I don't care who is running the government, I care that it is being run effectively and in the best interest of the America people.  It's obviously not.  It's a damn shame that it takes barrage of scandals, fuck ups, and national catastrophes to make the American public concerned with the competence of its elected officals, but apparently it does.  And if this country dare forget or fails to realize the cost of political incompetence when elections come around in 2006 and 2008 things will only get worse from hear on out. 

For years we've been trending towards letting business marketing techniques and special interests take over our political system.  Idiots like yourself and Woodrow worshipped a man that was blantantly one of the stupidest, and least competent American presidents ever.  You and a majority of the republican party became more concerned with winning elections than with staying true to conservative principles and electing competent leaders and true conservatives.  So what happened, we elected one of America's dumbest presidents ever, and you didn't bat an eye when it should have been blatantly apparent that this administration was owned by special interests.  Fuck claims of cheating, that doesn't matter, anyone that is an astute observer realizes that presidents aren't elected because of competence, but because of marketing intution.  The guy with the best speech writers, most money, best ads, least gaffs, and most dirt on his competitor wins.

And what happened because of it?  Enron, Record Deficits, Bullshit lies about WMD, Bullshit about how hard it will be to win Iraq, 1900 dead soldiers, 15,000 injuried, and on and on....

So am I gonna be shy about pointing out Bush's incompetence here?  Fuck no.  This whole adminstration has been one fuck up after another, and people need to realize  it lest history repeat itself again and again and again... I don't care at the end of the day whether you're conservative, liberal, libertarian, environmentalist, or whatever the fuck else you wanna be, but if you wanna parade around all day chanting God Bless America like you really give a damn, why don't you suck up your pride and take a critical look at the bullshit you supported during the past 5 years.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2005, 10:20:15 AM »

so what does this mean?

bush was playing a guitar while people suffered

so what.. i bet someones lying and the side of a road right now after being hit by a drunk driver and you aren't helping.. and neither is bush!...  losers!

what a stupid post

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

blend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2005, 02:33:59 PM »
Two pictures from the same day photoshopped together...

I think I know why that ladies cryin'

conscious thug

• 'G'
  • CEO of Handsonium Institute
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2005, 03:22:45 PM »
I feel bad for laughing at that photoshopped pic...*hangs head*
"If he don't walk through the front door, I don't play here."

-- Frank Sinatra

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2005, 05:17:24 PM »
This is the most irrelevent posts I have ever seen Ant...

What the fuck do you want Bush to do? Go over their and start taking out water with buckets? He is just one person. He requested billions of dollars in aid. You shouldnt rely on any huge bureaucratic government, it will never be able to protect you. If you rely on government for anything, anything, you're going to be disappointed, no matter who the president is. If you going to blame someone, blame Governor Blanco of Louisiana, he did not have a disaster plan in place, did not have enough state police and National Guard to secure a city the size of New Orleans, and did not push for federal help soon enough. President Bush was 24 hours too slow in reacting to the disaster. Why? I don't know. And the head of Homeland Security, Michael Chertoff, seemed clueless for days.

Engineers knew for decades the levee system in Louisiana could not withstand a Category 5 hurricane, but nobody wanted to pony up the $20 billion to shore it up. That kind of decision happens all day, every day

Also, this issue is not about race, It's about class. If you're poor, you're powerless, not only in America, but everywhere on earth. If you don't have enough money to protect yourself from danger, danger's going to find you. And all the political gibberish in the world is not going to change that. So dont blame Bush for not helping people that are dying.

The aftermath of Hurricane Katrina should be taught in every American school. If you don't get educated, if you don't develop a skill, and force yurself to work hard, you're most likely be poor. And sooner or later, you'll be standing on a symbolic rooftop waiting for help.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2005, 06:49:02 PM »
Yeah Ant and Kerry was probobly sucking dick and eating olives while telling incredibly boring jokes.  And what the fuck were you doing man?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »
I thought it was a bit ridiculous when michael moore poked fun at bush for taking 7 minutes to respond to 9-11.  The government took a few days to really respond to Katrina and that is suddenly ok? 

Do you even remember Bush's platform?  Don't tell me his response was excusable.  This was the administration that promised to keep America safe.  This was the administration that created the Department of Homeland Security which is staffed with 150,000 employees and has a $30 billion dollar annual budget.   You wanna support the guy, but hold him accountable for absolutely nothing. This whole thing was the epitomy of Bush Administration incompetence, but let's review.

They fuck up in Afghanistan trying to find Bin Laden

They fuck up in claiming Iraq had WMD and Ties to terrorism.

They fuck up in going to war with Iraq.

They fuck up in prosecuting the war with Iraq.

They fuck up claiming Iraq will be pretty much no sweat... it obviously wasn't. 

They fuck up by blowing a surplus, and burdening the country with massive amounts of debt.

They get caught red handing multiple times buying off the press. 

They run on a platform whose CENTRAL message was "WE CAN KEEP YOU SAFE" and at the end of the day...

They fuck up by giving the MOST LACKLUSTER response to a national castrophe this country has ever seen.

So why are you still riding dick?  You wanna know why your life sucks, why you can't get a decent job, or a nice steady girlfriend that actually treats you good? Just go look at yourself in the mirror.  You sacrifice your intelligence trying to defend a president and political party that don't even know who the fuck you are or really give a shit for that matter.  What the fuck are you trying to prove?  Bigotry does nothing to improve your life, but it sure as hell goes a long way towards making you a hell of a lot less successful, so why fucking bother with it? 

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2005, 08:46:26 PM »
I thought it was a bit ridiculous when michael moore poked fun at bush for taking 7 minutes to respond to 9-11.  The government took a few days to really respond to Katrina and that is suddenly ok? 

Do you even remember Bush's platform?  Don't tell me his response was excusable.  This was the administration that promised to keep America safe.  This was the administration that created the Department of Homeland Security which is staffed with 150,000 employees and has a $30 billion dollar annual budget.   You wanna support the guy, but hold him accountable for absolutely nothing. This whole thing was the epitomy of Bush Administration incompetence, but let's review.

They fuck up in Afghanistan trying to find Bin Laden

They fuck up in claiming Iraq had WMD and Ties to terrorism.

They fuck up in going to war with Iraq.

They fuck up in prosecuting the war with Iraq.

They fuck up claiming Iraq will be pretty much no sweat... it obviously wasn't. 

They fuck up by blowing a surplus, and burdening the country with massive amounts of debt.

They get caught red handing multiple times buying off the press. 

They run on a platform whose CENTRAL message was "WE CAN KEEP YOU SAFE" and at the end of the day...

They fuck up by giving the MOST LACKLUSTER response to a national castrophe this country has ever seen.

So why are you still riding dick?  You wanna know why your life sucks, why you can't get a decent job, or a nice steady girlfriend that actually treats you good? Just go look at yourself in the mirror.  You sacrifice your intelligence trying to defend a president and political party that don't even know who the fuck you are or really give a shit for that matter.  What the fuck are you trying to prove?  Bigotry does nothing to improve your life, but it sure as hell goes a long way towards making you a hell of a lot less successful, so why fucking bother with it? 

Read what you wrote one more time.  I know, I feel stupid for you.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2005, 10:43:01 PM »
By all means go ahead and try to say something specific about my post.  You can't jackass.  At the end of the day, what are you?  Not much dude, so don't run you're mouth.  I keep trying to tell you assholes, you wanna know why your life is going nowhere fast, look in the mirror.  Self criticism might seem scary at first, but its well worth it in the long run. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2005, 09:27:51 AM »

We are talking about a natural diaster son, not a Homeland Security diaseter like 9/11. Why is Bush and his adminstartion responsible for protecting people from a hurricane? Its a natural occuring thing. The people were ordered to evacute and many chose not too. Its the State and Local officals to protect their citizins from a hurricane. Like I said you shouldnt rely on government to do anything. You have to be independent in this world we live in. Now, im not saying Federal officals shouldnt help, but that is not their IMMEDIATE responsiblity. 

Its obvious you are taking advantage of this situation to blame bush even more, but its all irrelevent.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2005, 10:17:42 AM »
Other than that, it isn't up to him to do anything since it is in FEMA's

who exactly is it that appointed the head of FEMA?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2005, 10:28:24 AM »
i mean....am i the only one who sees this?

no  ;)

I dont think alot of the people on here are getting the idea of this thread tho. Its not that Bush should be down there pumping water 24/7. But i dont recall him dancing around in the streets of downtown New York after 9/11 either. This is more about his overall attitude and ignorance. He's a fuckin IDIOT period...if someone cant see that, its only cus theyre the exact same type of idiot. I dont see how any normal, non upper-class, rich, twisted, religious white male racist, retards could support him. Its like Bill Maher said on his lil show, mocking Bush..."I was in New Orleans all day hugging Negroes....what else do u want me to do?!" lol

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2005, 10:30:07 AM »
Its obvious you are taking advantage of this situation to blame bush even more, but its all irrelevent.

please....if Jordan dropped the ball as much as Bush has since he's been in office, he'd be on the bench...