Author Topic: The photo that says it all...  (Read 1320 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The photo that says it all...
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2005, 12:26:14 PM »
I thought it was a bit ridiculous when michael moore poked fun at bush for taking 7 minutes to respond to 9-11.  The government took a few days to really respond to Katrina and that is suddenly ok? 

Do you even remember Bush's platform?  Don't tell me his response was excusable.  This was the administration that promised to keep America safe.  This was the administration that created the Department of Homeland Security which is staffed with 150,000 employees and has a $30 billion dollar annual budget.   You wanna support the guy, but hold him accountable for absolutely nothing. This whole thing was the epitomy of Bush Administration incompetence, but let's review.
We are talking about a natural diaster son, not a Homeland Security diaseter like 9/11. Why is Bush and his adminstartion responsible for protecting people from a hurricane? Its a natural occuring thing. The people were ordered to evacute and many chose not too. Its the State and Local officals to protect their citizins from a hurricane. Like I said you shouldnt rely on government to do anything. You have to be independent in this world we live in. Now, im not saying Federal officals shouldnt help, but that is not their IMMEDIATE responsiblity. 

Its obvious you are taking advantage of this situation to blame bush even more, but its all irrelevent.

Dude what the hell are you talking about.  Homeland Security is a 150,00 man organization, with a $30 billion dollar budget, created BY BUSH to protect the american people and property from all potential catastophe's including terrorist attacks, and natural disaster.  The guy went around bragging about how he did something historic and created this thing to keep us safe, told us in 2004 vote for him or else you might die, ran a platform of safety, and then dropped the ball during the biggest natural disaster this country has seen.  Now the best you can say is.. well it wasn't his fault lay off him?   This isn't taking advantage, this is reality.   

Plain and simple, Bush created Homeland Security, Homeland security costs us $30 billion a year and is responsible for the govt. response to large scale national disasters.  Homeland security and the entire federal govt. failed miserably in responding to this whole thing.  And that failue is exemplified by the President of the World's Richest Nation dicking around for two days on vacation playing guitar with random ass country singers then finally getting off his ass and failing to pull the federal govt. together in a timely fashion to help the country.  The guy can cut his vacation short and rush to save Terri Schiavo, but god forbid he finish his vacation a day early during a massive flood that killed perhaps 10,000 Americans and left 400,000 people jobless and homeless.

g unot

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2005, 12:32:35 PM »
Its obvious you are taking advantage of this situation to blame bush even more, but its all irrelevent.

please....if Jordan dropped the ball as much as Bush has since he's been in office, he'd be on the bench...

lol

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2005, 08:24:28 PM »
Bush should come back form hes 3 year vacation and help those in need  >:(

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2005, 10:48:26 AM »
I wonder why the three stooges of this thread suddenly silent?

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2005, 03:03:53 PM »
Silence is golden.  Maybe the three stooges have lives and couldn't be sitting at the computer 24/7.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2005, 03:40:54 PM »
Silence is golden.  Maybe the three stooges have lives and couldn't be sitting at the computer 24/7.

Unlikely.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2005, 12:18:34 AM »

Unlikely.

no shit lol

Bomb-A®

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2005, 10:17:22 AM »
this is the type of stuff u only read about happening in "third world" countries....all bush does is bring ridicule to ur country and yall still support him blindly

peace