Author Topic: 'Cowboy' Bush failed in Katrina evacuation-Chavez  (Read 342 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 'Cowboy' Bush failed in Katrina evacuation-Chavez
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2005, 07:20:24 PM »
C walker i would wanna meet you just so i could fuck your girl....i love polish bitches...holla mayne, can i get some love or no/

ill let u watch

Do any of you idiots have anything of substance to say? Ever? Do you ever see me resorting to such nonsense?

By the way, will you guys please settle on a nationality....am I Polish, Ukranian, Russian, or what?

hotdamn

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2005, 07:21:24 PM »
C walker i would wanna meet you just so i could fuck your girl....i love polish bitches...holla mayne, can i get some love or no/

ill let u watch

Do any of you idiots have anything of substance to say? Ever? Do you ever see me resorting to such nonsense?

By the way, will you guys please settle on a nationality....am I Polish, Ukranian, Russian, or what?

Nobody mentioned Russian, you communist motherfucker!

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2005, 08:11:23 PM »

ill let u watch

people made reasonable comments, then you run away.  you're a clown.  how is this one:

Quote from: CWalker187 on Today at 06:34:43 PM
Using a tragedy that caused the deaths of thousands of people to play politics is pretty disgusting.

Can I use this quote when I'm talking about Bush using 9/11 to invade Iraq? 

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2005, 09:59:41 PM »
why is communism always being used as the opposite of America? It isn't, the two ideals just happened to conflict over the 20th century. Communism is, in a weird way, a form of democracy, where everyone rules and the main objectives are the common good and efficiency. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked the way it should have.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

AndrE16686

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2005, 03:21:06 AM »
Using a tragedy that caused the deaths of thousands of people to play politics is pretty disgusting. Chavez is a pig and I wish he would get assasinated.

you should get sodomised with a cattle prod and then assassinated

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2005, 05:21:04 AM »
Using a tragedy that caused the deaths of thousands of people to play politics is pretty disgusting. Chavez is a pig and I wish he would get assasinated.
your a fucking disgrace to the slavic people with your fucking racist comments

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2005, 07:47:36 AM »
What a great man. I really admire his generosity. On behalf of the American people, I'd like to thank Mr. Chavez for helping us in this time of need.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2005, 10:06:39 AM »

ill let u watch

look at this faggot begging for us to go easy on him....you fuckin lituahnian faggot....die slow

lol @ will u guys please....

only bitches on OC talk like that...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2005, 01:37:46 PM »

ill let u watch

look at this faggot begging for us to go easy on him....you fuckin lituahnian faggot....die slow

lol @ will u guys please....

only bitches on OC talk like that...

You got me dyin man. LMFAO. Props.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE