Author Topic: im pissed of all the motherfuckers livin in this world  (Read 288 times)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
im pissed of all the motherfuckers livin in this world
« on: September 02, 2005, 10:14:59 AM »
how come people send money etc to tsunami victims (which is good). BUT then not to new orleans victims. I just cant get it
I know for alotta non-brainers its hype to hate america etc. But still. Why these people dont deserve to live but the tsunami victims do?
I bet because the tsnunami victims were muslims and if we wouldnt help we would have discriminated them he

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: im pissed of all the motherfuckers livin in this world
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 10:36:35 AM »
LOLOOLLL

i just got a new signature....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 10:45:25 AM »
the tsunami victims needed help, america doesn't they are more than capable of helping themselves. and this is no near as deverstating as the tsunami was

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 10:49:01 AM »
the tsunami victims needed help, america doesn't they are more than capable of helping themselves. and this is no near as deverstating as the tsunami was
yep close this thread

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 11:34:00 AM »

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 01:05:28 PM »
Americans have the money to take care of it themselves, only their goverment are some retards without brains

hotdamn

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 01:21:41 PM »
how come people send money etc to tsunami victims (which is good). BUT then not to new orleans victims. I just cant get it
I know for alotta non-brainers its hype to hate america etc. But still. Why these people dont deserve to live but the tsunami victims do?
I bet because the tsnunami victims were muslims and if we wouldnt help we would have discriminated them he

If you're aiming to win some type of dumbest motherfucker alive award... let me tell you... you have a great chance, unless Trauma or CWalker runs up against you. Anyways, who the fuck said that people weren't donating to the victims? Do you know how much money has already been donated by Americans? All I have to say about that last line is: YOU'RE A WASTE OF A HUMAN BODY.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 01:29:09 PM »
Why waste the time writing a paragraph when all you wanted to say was "Fuck Muslims"?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 01:38:07 PM »
I gave €20 to New Orleans. That's €20 more than I gave to the Tsunami victims. Why? Because when I look around me a lot of people don't even know what happened over there and the ones that do know don't seem to care.

P.S. This doesn't mean I gave the money because of Gangstauu's reasons, lol
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 01:41:21 PM by Mauzip »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 01:55:27 PM »
THERE'S BEEN OVER 100 MILLION RAISED BY THE PEOPLE IN 3 DAYS. AND AMERICA IS PUTTING BILLIONS IN TO RECOVER THE CITIES.

I HEREBY NOMINATE THIS THREAD FOR THE DUMBEST OF THE YEAR AWARD.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2005, 04:07:23 PM »
I love this place.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2005, 04:10:29 PM »

If you're aiming to win some type of dumbest motherfucker alive award... let me tell you... you have a great chance, unless Trauma or CWalker runs up against you. Anyways, who the fuck said that people weren't donating to the victims? Do you know how much money has already been donated by Americans? All I have to say about that last line is: YOU'RE A WASTE OF A HUMAN BODY.

BJV

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2005, 06:36:53 PM »

eat shit and die please enough help was offered but the US didn't except it. Read news on the internet fuck a TV station. Bsh loves it when black people die of starvation

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2005, 09:35:18 AM »
loooooooooool, yall so stupid
Over here, the tsnunami shit was on 24/7
and the new orleans disaster maybe 5 minutes. its wrong

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2005, 01:03:24 PM »
loooooooooool, yall so stupid
Over here, the tsnunami shit was on 24/7
and the new orleans disaster maybe 5 minutes. its wrong

i love this forum....i dont think yall understand how entertaining this shit is to me, and im not even talkin to yall in real life....hilarious
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll