Author Topic: NEW PRODUCTION CO./REC. STUDIO IN PHX AZ...SEND YOUR DEMOS  (Read 56 times)

THE BLOCK

• Lil Geezy
  • THE BLOCK PRODUCTIONS--PHX,ARIZONA
NEW PRODUCTION CO./REC. STUDIO IN PHX AZ...SEND YOUR DEMOS
« on: September 02, 2005, 05:28:34 PM »
 THE BLOCK PRODUCTIONS is a brand new state of the art production company/recording studio that I just opened up in phoenix,arizona.This is a mile stone in west coast/south west hiphop,being that its ran by young,talented,and business savy true-to-life,we-live-this-shit hip hop heads with the hustle and MEANS($) to make it happen on a grand scale.WE'RE DOING IT BIG!!!!! Everything in the studio is brand new,and the best in its class.From our keyboards:Korg OASYS,Korg Triton work stations,Roland Fantom,Yamaha Motif,and millions of sample sounds by way of software and AKAI MPC 2000xl.......the best mics out including Neumann u87,AKGs,B.L.U.E.(blueberry),and many more.Plus mic preamps:AVALON 737sp vaccum tube,NEVE 1073 vintage........Were running PROTOOLS HD2 ACCEL through a POWER MAC G5 DUAL PROCESSOR 2.7GHZ,Control 24 digidesign mixing console.....waves diamond bundle....we condition all our power....so much to talk about.....................its THE SHIT,to make it simple and plain...............We've put our lives,money,and heart into this and its ready to pop off.  HOLLA AT ME.....SEND YOUR DEMOS TO::THE BLOCK PRODUCTIONS 4805 E. THISTLE LANDING DR. ste.110     phoenix,az 85044......if u have any questions u can email me dcelaya1@cox.net,my personal email .......heres a pic of the brochure: