Author Topic: Condi Rice spends the first few days of the disaster shopping in NYC  (Read 311 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Condi Rice spends the first few days of the disaster shopping in NYC
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2005, 09:43:29 PM »
KAIN was right, sort of... Editor and Pubilsh usually just posts summations of what is going on in the news world.  They were summarizing coverage of Condi going shoe shopping as reported by Drudge, The Washington Post, Wonkette, and Gawker.

And in case you don't realize it, my liberal propaganda in this case came from a Conservative Website (Drudge)... of course reality isn't really propaganda.  Condi was dicking around shopping for shoes, and watching spammalot instead of doing her fucking job. there is no deception here.

hotdamn

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2005, 10:23:42 PM »
your already at super retard level, your gonna hit MEGA ULTRA retard level any second now

Wow... that's the gayest shit I've ever heard... but that's not even the funny part... the funny part is reading what you wrote.. and then remembering what you look like, and imagining your retarded ass saying it

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2005, 10:57:14 PM »
your already at super retard level, your gonna hit MEGA ULTRA retard level any second now

Wow... that's the gayest shit I've ever heard... but that's not even the funny part... the funny part is reading what you wrote.. and then remembering what you look like, and imagining your retarded ass saying it
Quiet son, all you have against me is looks, how gay is that,...judging other guys, fuckin homo

hotdamn

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2005, 11:33:34 PM »

Quiet son, all you have against me is looks, how gay is that,...judging other guys, fuckin homo

So me saying that you look like a retard makes me gay? Okay faggot... you keep those 6 year olds from throwing teddy bears at people...  honestly, you don't think "your already at super retard level, your gonna hit MEGA ULTRA retard level any second now" sounds like some gay shit? You sound like a fucking faggot talking like that... whatever it's your shit.. I'm just letting you know that you sound like a square-ass fruitcake

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2005, 11:48:53 PM »

So me saying that you look like a retard makes me gay? Okay faggot... you keep those 6 year olds from throwing teddy bears at people... honestly, you don't think "your already at super retard level, your gonna hit MEGA ULTRA retard level any second now" sounds like some gay shit? You sound like a fucking faggot talking like that... whatever it's your shit.. I'm just letting you know that you sound like a square-ass fruitcake
this coming from a guy who saves dudes picks from a message board, and judges their apperence  ::)

hotdamn

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2005, 12:02:26 AM »
LOL who said I saved pix? I just get the link from another thread... whatever though you hooked it up with a track... I ain't gonna say shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2005, 02:45:55 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE