Author Topic: Kanye West at NBC Concert - "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People"  (Read 821 times)

West Coast Veteran

Woodrow

Re: Kanye West at NBC Concert - "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People"
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 08:43:38 PM »
http://www.loep.state.la.us/plans/STATE%20OF%20LOUISIANA%20EOP%202005.doc

II. SITUATION AND ASSUMPTIONS

5.During an emergency or disaster, the State will take immediate and appropriate action to determine, direct, mobilize, and coordinate resource needs.

B. Assumptions

1. The State is primarily responsible for natural and technological emergency preparedness, but has a shared responsibility with the Federal government for national security preparedness.

5. The initial actions of prevention, mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery operations are conducted by local
government. Local authorities will exhaust their resources, and then use mutual aid agreements with volunteer groups, the private sector and/or neighboring parishes.

6.State assistance will supplement local efforts and federal assistance will supplement State and local efforts when it is clearly demonstrated that it is beyond local and State capability to cope with the emergency/disaster.

IV. ORGANIZATION AND ASSIGNMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES

B. Responsibilities:
The Governor has the overall responsibility for emergency management in the state and is assisted in these duties by the LOHSEP Director. ... General responsibilities for all agencies are as follows:

C. Local

1. The Parish and Municipal governments' Chief Executive has overall responsibility by law for the direction and control of emergency/disaster operations and is assisted by a Local Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness Director. Such responsibilities include the development and implementation of emergency management programs to provide for rapid and effective action to direct, mobilize, staff, train, and coordinate use of local resources. The local director will plan for the protection of life and property for his citizens during times of emergency/disaster incidents.

D. Federal

The Federal Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), has the responsibility for the coordination of federal emergency/disaster operations and resources in support of state and local government capabilities, and for directing and coordinating the delivery of federal disaster relief assistance programs. Assistance efforts are organized and coordinated according to the policies and procedures detailed in the National Response Plan (NRP), dated 2004 and the National Incident Management System (NIMS), dated 2004.

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 08:45:54 PM »
And so Kanyegate begins...

UAK

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 09:02:22 PM »
500 rep points for Kanyeeeeee WEST.

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Did they cut the George W. Bush part on the Westcoast? lmao classic.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 09:08:33 PM by K A I N »

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 09:47:59 PM »
i was laughing my ass off, though i'm glad that someone is standing up to all of this racist portrayals of shit in the media

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 09:49:43 PM »
Big ups to Kanye for saying that. The truth has been spoken.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 10:00:22 PM »
I still don't like Kanye.

I love how Mike Myers was trying to stay with the script all the while thinking "this guy is never going to be on NBC again". Kanye is still a fag I don't care how right he may or may not be.

I do think it's wrong to blame Bush's incompetence on racism. I still the think anyone (white or black) caught in the hurricane is a dumb hick who didn't bother watching the news or weather channel. I heard about it 2 or 3 days before it happened here in Canada. You can drive a long way in 3 days.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 10:26:58 PM »
I still don't like Kanye.

I love how Mike Myers was trying to stay with the script all the while thinking "this guy is never going to be on NBC again". Kanye is still a fag I don't care how right he may or may not be.

I do think it's wrong to blame Bush's incompetence on racism. I still the think anyone (white or black) caught in the hurricane is a dumb hick who didn't bother watching the news or weather channel. I heard about it 2 or 3 days before it happened here in Canada. You can drive a long way in 3 days.

It's not that simple. Most of those people were poor and didn't own cars.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 11:27:11 PM »
It's not that simple. Most of those people were poor and didn't own cars.

Then why didn't the mayor use the busses?

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2005, 02:40:57 AM »
Poor Mike Myers lol. Kanye's got balls, he gets props for that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2005, 02:49:26 AM »
Just watched it again and LMFAO

Agree with the dude or not but that shit was just straight gangsta.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2005, 02:58:33 AM »
lmao at Chris Tucker's reaction.I'd also like to add that the way the media is blaming blacks but making explanations for whites for doing the exact same thing is pathetic,its just really sad.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2005, 04:45:17 AM »
I really hope after all this shit is over,that us AFRICANS can really come together.and try to learn from each other,than killing,and back stabbing each other.....RESPECT TO KANYE....black people need a stand up person,point blank.we somebody to lead,and not be afraid to take that bullet...............................ps.FUCK BUSH,and racist AMERIKKKA. >:(
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2005, 05:11:39 AM »
You think Bush cares about anyone? It's not just blacks.